RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
John Clydesdale

What is going on?

An interesting decision... knocks half the field over and still wins the race. The margin of victory was only that large because she knocked over the rest!

Unbelievable really... and she's lucky to get only eight days given what could have happened.

Just watched it and I'm not so sure. Still won pretty well I thought - had it been closer you could argue the result was affected. 

I know it's heavy ground and you could argue loss of momentum but even so I'm not convinced the second would have won with a clear run.

The jockey gets a holiday for careless riding - have to say in the UK and Ireland the horse would have kept the race but in France and the US he'd have been thrown out for the very act of causing interference.

You’ll rarely, if ever, see me criticize a jockey….but…..that was pretty bizarre 

I think you need to see the head on to appreciate just how chaotic it actually was, for a few strides 

As for the result, well it did win fairly comfortably so it gets the benefit of the doubt and rightly keeps the race IMO 

6 hours ago, NextPlease said:

An interesting decision... knocks half the field over and still wins the race. The margin of victory was only that large because she knocked over the rest!

Unbelievable really... and she's lucky to get only eight days given what could have happened.

Sorry dont agree firstly she is a young apprentice, the horse veered out and she straightened it immediately..it did cause a concertina affect but she corrected it quickly as soon as it happened...give the girl a break I am sure she will learn from it too.

On 11/14/2021 at 10:36 AM, scooby3051 said:

Sorry dont agree firstly she is a young apprentice, the horse veered out and she straightened it immediately..it did cause a concertina affect but she corrected it quickly as soon as it happened...give the girl a break I am sure she will learn from it too.

Tell that to the connections of the other horses who were denied a fair go. C.G.A. expects that all trades-people are competent in their craft. Had I been an affected party, I would be talking to lawyers. Agree with the post by NextPlease, seeing how long it can take a horse to wind up.