RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
tasman man

Friday Show Day Addington Picks.......show your skill !

OK......lets get the picks in HERE so we can assist each other to make a $$.

Win ,Place , Trifecta OR First 4 ,or  quaddie.....Multi's what ever !!!!!

Before the race .........all for a good cause as I will no doubt benefit from the crumbs of knowledge that blow my way so will donate my winnings to the Salvation Army NZ.

15 hours ago, Spikecity said:

Idealism 
Regal Attire  
Arabian Blue
It's All About Faith
Oscar Bonavena   

ALL UP TO WIN PLUS ANY3,ANY4

Good strategy Spike....... ABlue at big money ! Three look winners to me tho odds will be skinny !

Thanks for posting .......Few prepared to go before the races !

Ill be looking at a fulldays entertainment ..........

R1....Like two at good odds on eachway..........Trixton Time and Under and Over.The latter has mainly raced on grass but is young ,looks talented and has gatespeed.

KD Hawk go close if backs up from Tuesday.

R2.....Idealism....a max bet then double it.......odds skinny so add Williamson brothers and Tommy Waterhouse for exotics.

R3.....3 x favourites to trifecta.........Purdons two plus Dashing Major.  Boom could run 3 or 4 !

R4.....3 yr olds to quinella it........Love in Port , Regal Attire and Mexicano with Missalyssa  close to top 3.

R5......Romeo Shard looks good but prefer eachway on Get Up N Dance . Jagara and MP's drive could shore up the trifecta !

R6........Deadset quin with Its All About Faith to win from Shan Noble. First day form usually holds so Archman and Folklore pushing for 3rd from rails !

R7........Oscar should be bet of day but odds will be skinny....bet big and double it. A saver on American Pride with She Reigns close to first 4 and I like Anderlov @ $7 the place.

R8......A tricky stand........I like 2 x Dunn horses number 1 and 2 , but 2 x Purdon horses will start favs. I prefer the Dunn duo , with Callies Delight to run 4th at odds on rail !

R9......Hard to go past 3 x fav's......almost label it a deadset Trifecta......Sundees S , M Mountain ,and BF Brilliance..........Materderos and  Majestic Lavros to complete first 4.

Sundees Sun has edge cos of drawer but Bolt For Brilliance due for a big one !

R10........Favour the two fav fillies Darling Me and BETTER than That but tricky draws...........Cheezel and Imaboutthebase could place huge odds or first 4.These latter two underrated IMO and can run times off bad draws.

R11...Deadset tri .....Nat and Mark may lead and traill and keep Krug parked but he fast off gate ! I favour South Coast Arden regardless. Everyones roughie Laver may fight with Kango for 4th.

R12...... good odds available here and ton of speed on front row.........I like 1 , 3 and 5 ,leaning to Yorokobi but if theres fireworks the two at back may surprise. Allamericanlover a definite win chance and the reliable Sounds OF Cash will go close to. I'll be taking 5  horses in this leg of Pick 6.

As a strategy , and with some odds too skinny I'll be looking at a few roughies to boost trifectas and First 4's.

And also look at the Quaddies.

Good luck !

Bet with your shoelaces not your shoes !

Good luck everyone, happy punting

R1: Royal Pride, KD Hawk, Trixton Time

R2: Idealism, Beaudiene Hustler, Sand Wave

R3: Always Have Faith, Cyrus, Invitation Only

R4: Love in the Port, Regal Attire, Don't Ask

R5: Get Up N Dance, Romeo Shard, Roll Your Own

R6: Shan Noble, It's All About the Faith, Pelosi

R7: Oscar Bonavena, Phoebe Onyx, Zsa Zoe

r8: Riveeered, Got You Covered, Samhara

R9: Sundee Son, Muscle Mountain, Chief of staff

R1-: Ardern's Delight, Yankee Party, Darling Me

R11: Self Assured, Krug, South Coast Ardern