RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Thejanitor

DARING GERARD O'REILLY DRIVE

Yes, I am talking through my pocket cos I backed him. But, what a drive from Gerard O'Reilly pn the Court=trained No Time Like Now. Wow! Gerard said let's go at the 600m full throttled down and he didn't let up until the 200m when he coasted to any easy win. Yes, the horse has speed galore but it was still a daring drive from Gerard O"Reilly who I believe is the most underrated driver in the country. Drives like Gerard's make races exciting and worth watching. I don't why the horse was neglected in the betting but $42 thank you very much.

Gerard O'Reilly the best drive on Cup Day!

On 11/10/2021 at 1:16 PM, Thejanitor said:

Yes, I am talking through my pocket cos I backed him. But, what a drive from Gerard O'Reilly pn the Court=trained No Time Like Now. Wow! Gerard said let's go at the 600m full throttled down and he didn't let up until the 200m when he coasted to any easy win. Yes, the horse has speed galore but it was still a daring drive from Gerard O"Reilly who I believe is the most underrated driver in the country. Drives like Gerard's make races exciting and worth watching. I don't why the horse was neglected in the betting but $42 thank you very much.

Gerard O'Reilly the best drive on Cup Day!

His drive was not too shabby on Laver in the Cup also, having too move three times to stay handy. Laver was brave given what he did as asked of .