RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Keneperu

Sarah O'Reilly

11 hours ago, Keneperu said:

Not driving at moment.??

Suspended???

Talanted young driver.

Anyone know why?

Sarah has health issues. The Cup meeting will not be the same without her. I see she has drives at Winton on Sunday.

1 hour ago, Keneperu said:

Shes back 😁😁😁😁tab account back in credit!!!!!😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Couldn't agree more mate. Geez I have missed her. My wallet has taken a hammering with no Sarah to rein home the longsbots. Let's hope she makes up for lost time and her wins multiply in weeks to go. Great to have you back Sarah. 

2 hours ago, mikenz said:

And you would have been on it, the horse that won?

No, unfortunately. I didn't take much notice of Forbury at Wingatui and did not see she was driving at the meeting. I thought she was resuming on Sunday at Akaroa. I don't usually back at Motukarara but I will back a couple of Sarah's drives.

61/1...10/1 place

And today very few drives but Buckskin at great place odds. 

Horses sure run for her.

I guess she will have to ease back into it quietly after an illness? For reasons beyond my understanding, she does not get as many drives as she deserves. Trainers make some odd decisions at times.

Bucksin is underrated and a great price again.

4 hours ago, Keneperu said:

61/1...10/1 place

Horses sure run for her.

I see she drove a 14th favourite into fourth after Buckskin.

Mark Purdon at Motukarara today, a bit different from being at the interdoms, travelling away all the time would get to ya after a while, might be happy he ain't there, maybe not.

20 hours ago, Keneperu said:

61/1...10/1 place

Horses sure run for her.

Reminds me a lot of Sam Ottley who drove the Cup winner. Lovely driver who does not panic and timed her finish perfectly. Not sure how big a heart that Purdon horse has given the trip it got

49 minutes ago, JJ Flash said:

Reminds me a lot of Sam Ottley who drove the Cup winner. Lovely driver who does not panic and timed her finish perfectly. Not sure how big a heart that Purdon horse has given the trip it got

The Purdon horse went OK. It's Motukarara JJ, a track that doesn't suit many horses. Also it is common for the gaps to open on the inside in the last 100m at Motukarara as happened yesterday. Clearly, the first three home yesterday will win more races.

20 minutes ago, Thejanitor said:

The Purdon horse went OK. It's Motukarara JJ, a track that doesn't suit many horses. Also it is common for the gaps to open on the inside in the last 100m at Motukarara as happened yesterday. Clearly, the first three home yesterday will win more races.

We agree to disagree. Im picking the AS runner is on borrowed time along with a few others now that Mark and Nat are back in charge.

Manawatu Race 1😁😁😁😁👍👍👏👏👏

She's a champion! That's one of the impressive talents Sarah has, she can get the outsiders home but also favourites, all are driven equally well. Many horses lift their performance when Sarah is aboard.

Hope you got plenty mate!

7 hours ago, Keneperu said:

Yep from now on will shut up before all the "Orange" punters wake up and switch to her😁$ ew on her drives left a very healthy profit. $EW ON Orange and bugger all profit🤔🤔😬😬😬😬😬😬

She's on fire.... going to make up for lost time. Sarah will win plenty of races during holiday period. Five each way on each of her drives I am sure you would come out well ahead? Go Sarah. Great to have you back. 

In other driver news C Negus was given a 4 month holiday and 450 fine for her attacking drive at Timaru in an Amateur drivers race. This despite a valiant defense by husband Bruce including tapes from an earlier Cambridge race.

Sounds harsh but they worked on 2 drives a month and her horse was way down the track. Or , and I'm sure this wasn't the case they decided after all her shockers over the last few years she needed a break as did the punters!!!🤭