RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

J MAC...THE BEST

I got my old Excel spreadsheet into action again. and went into the Racing Victoria website...

Over the carnival he rode 24 horses into stake bearing placings for  total prize money of A$9,009,075.

His 5% of that comes to A$450,453.75   (ignoring the riding fees).

Congratulation to James, well deserved..... no idea what the OZ tax man will take of that but will be an ouch moment for sure..

6 hours ago, Ponderosa8 said:

I got my old Excel spreadsheet into action again. and went into the Racing Victoria website...

Over the carnival he rode 24 horses into stake bearing placings for  total prize money of A$9,009,075.

His 5% of that comes to A$450,453.75   (ignoring the riding fees).

Congratulation to James, well deserved..... no idea what the OZ tax man will take of that but will be an ouch moment for sure..

be a few good slings thrown in there too.the everest win woud have been good earner.

He’s got beautiful soft hands, that’s his biggest asset 

Some old jocks will disagree but the fact is when your knees are forward over the whither ( riding toe in forces you into that position ) and your hands are set over the horses neck just in front of your knees, it means the horse can carry your weight easily ( just like a wheel barrow with the load directly over the front wheel ), combine that with the fact horses that are not pulling can breathe far easier and more efficiently and you have the perfect recipe 

J Mac has no peer in Australasia, none 

He’s the best we’ve produced, ever, and he’s actually in the best two or three in the world 

He’s also remarkably humble and a bloody decent bloke 

A terrific young man who i have been lucky enough to run into on numerous and just a delight to talk to , and feet firmly planted on the ground

Balance on a horse is sublime

He is also gentle on the horse with the whip

The world is his oyster 

The connection with another former NZer in C Waller is dynamite