RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Iraklis

Draws out for the Cup

4 hours ago, Iraklis said:

Oh gawd where the hell is Zac for Bad To The Bone, sorry Mr De Fillipi 😀 but Zac is the Bone's mate and knows him thru and thru.....callin Barry P the Bone needs Zac!!!! bloody covid, it has alot to answer for grrrrrrr

Cheers Iraklis

Ya not wrong about this Covid shit mate, completely over it.

Now that the draws are out I can't see Pembrook Playboy getting beaten. Been a little unlucky of late, but has the drop on all his main rivals here.

As for "The Bone", think his future lies in Oz or possibly US, has speed to burn that boy.

Hey Navitas, I wasn't a big fan of the Bone before, but followed him when he raced in aus and he seemd to thrive on the racin there, he was a different horse when he got back to NZ and I liked the look of him alot, been a fan since Zac drove him a treat too hence the SOS to Zac 😆

Cheers Iraklis

Bugger, just heard Pembrook Playboy out of cup with leg injury. Only minor injury apparently, shame for the connections, but there's always next year.

Saw BTTB in the catalogue & then at the yearling sales of his year, he's raced up to his breeding & looks that's for sure

Depends Lloyd. If you have a vested interest it can be deleted and the button pushed again. Have seen it done. At the end of the day there are so many variables to racing, and especially Cup racing, that can have a bearing on the outcome.

Not to worried about the draw, cos realistically it is a two-horse go. There's the possibility of a good place price for third... the likes of Laver, Vintage Cheddar, Classie Brigade can pop up for third if they get the right run.

In three for me:

Self Assured

South Coast Ardern

Vintage Cheddar

Good luck all...

8 hours ago, Blue said:

Depends Lloyd. If you have a vested interest it can be deleted and the button pushed again. Have seen it done. At the end of the day there are so many variables to racing, and especially Cup racing, that can have a bearing on the outcome.

Yes Blue - but one thing with it being shown on line would be very hard to rig it.   No marked envelopes, or as you say keep pushing button till you get what you want.      As long as it shown live as it was eliminates any monkey business.