RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.

6 hours ago, Thejanitor said:

Get real mate. You sound like the typical Aussie know all. Get real mate.

I've said nothing about your culture 'mate' you wrote this quote above , not me. I think Nz and Aus pretty similar myself having lived in both these  nice places in the world.

I have campaigned many NZ horses all around Australia. I actually enjoy harness racing. (  Drove against Brent ,a good bloke , and all ) 

your attack on his person and efforts in this thread ??? Then You wonder why people would  "put the boot into the old Janitor"  

I've put the boot into no-one . Are you feeling sorry for yourself? 

12 minutes ago, Thejanitor said:

Racist? WTF are you on about now? Get a life mate. Stop putting the boot into the old Janitor. 

You did !! right into Mr Mangos  for some reason with this thread. Covid has had a major impact ?? maybe you could agree to that ?  drives people crazy on forum lol....

6 hours ago, mikenz said:

Can I ask a question and I'd like a straight answer.

Chris Waller was at Rosehill early morning on Wednesday talking to media somewhere, does that mean he didnt even get to Melbourne for the biggest win in his career?

Or has covid stuffed that up?

Hey Mikie , here is the stable rep after Waller won the last race (race 5)  in Melbourne today, Oaks day. (don't think she dressed up too much but a winner is a WINNER !) ESPIONA the next Winx ???

DSC02524.JPG

13 hours ago, Ned Kelly said:

Janitor you plonker, Natalie currently doesn’t hold a trainers license, the horse has been transferred to mark pardon and Hayden Cullen for this meeting, try doing your homework 

But to be fair Nats is doing all the training of the horse and the transfer to Purdon/Cullen is only about the location of the horse.

I do think there is no need to bag Mangos, but the reality is that while he did all the prep work with the horse (and the other horse) the horses have certainly bloomed being with Nats.

You can't train a horse over the phone about a horse you are not seeing and driving on a regular basis, and while they obviously will have discussions on what is best for the horse, I am sure that Brent will agree with whatever Nats said - well at least he should

16 hours ago, Ned Kelly said:

Janitor you plonker, Natalie currently doesn’t hold a trainers license, the horse has been transferred to mark pardon and Hayden Cullen for this meeting, try doing your homework 

Look I give up. Ned Kelly another to put the boot into the Janitor. Bullies.

Have it your way mate. You are right. Iraklis is right. The Western Australian Pure steel is right.... Mangos does all the training of the horse by remote control. Natalie is no where near the stables most days. Usually, at gym or The Rock, Rolly. 

Good luck on cup day bullies...

Janitor, for chrissakes, no one's said Nat's not doin any of the horses recent training, you just got yourself worked up over the fact I included SthCoastArden in the horses I plan to cheer home as Mango trains locally, you mouthed off some pretty childish and nasty shit, what did you expect? bit late to be tryin to pull the poor litlle me card mate.....grow up!

Cheers Iraklis

The problem seems that some like the JANITOR,  believe the Named person on the Trainer Licence , should/ has to be doing the Actual Physical Training and horse-work every day/ week?

Reality Check is that, this is NOT the case In some circumstances. examples:______-

Leading West Australia trainer Gary Hall SNR is 72, and doesn't go down the stables at all these days. Doesn't mean he can't tell the staff what to do with the horses. Actually he doesn't even do that very much either . He liaison's with the owners, horse sale stuff,  etc. The' hands on worker' Gary Hall JNR c,an take outside drives still ,by NOT listing as trainer.

Natalie Rasmussen (South Coast Arden current care-taker) can still drive a horse for Purdon/ Cullen,   instead of South Coast Arden (or Romeo Shard)  if she suddenly desires too. 

The top earning stable in Australia has the McCarthy's , Luke has training ticket in wife Belinda's name, Pete McMullen the leading QLD trainer the same ,  His many horses are trained in wife's Chantel Turpin name.  Chris Alford (VIC) . Many of his horses are in wifes name as Trainer in Victoria. He is the 'hands on trainer though. BUT He can still take the many 'outside' drives he does every week, just like Luke (NSW) and Pete (QLD) do. even against horses they 'hands on' train. 

Does the LADY on the current NZ leading  'DUNN' stable's training Licence have to be on it.?????.... she is a liaison person .. John would be the main 'hand's on ' person.

So Jenna doesn't Have to be actually 'Working the Horse' to be a NZ harness Trainer .   So why Mangos , when doing exactly the same thing , should give up Training Fee.