RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.

Can anyone tell me... perhaps that Northern lover Irlikis... Why is Mangos down as the trainer of the South Coas Ardern? Give me a break. even a one-eyed northenerner like Irlakils must see this is bull dust.... WTF!

Mangoes does not train South Coast Ardern. Fact, the horse has been trained for the past six months by Natalie Rasmussen. Since she has taken over the training the horse has grown a hand. He is stronger, swifter, sturdier, well educated and drive by the best in Australasia. Natalie has improved the horse lengths not Mango. 

Mr Mangos be a man and give the credit for training South Coast Ardern to where it is due... Natalie Rasmussen. Will you take the all the acclaim if he wins the Cup without acknowledging Nataliers part in the horse...? Shameful.

Janitor, calm yourself down, breathe, geezuz you'll get the gout or summit worse! are you that unintelligent you can't get a simple name like IRAKLIS right? famous horse actually, here I'll help you Ir...ak...lis, it's greek for Hercules.....read the following from HRNZ site.....

image.png.9b17eaa0b13837bbb5f8a1edb3ee9354.png

Til this listing changes, read it and weep....don't spit to many tacks it may damage yuh 'sonky' mouth.....

Cheers Iraklis

40 minutes ago, Iraklis said:

Janitor, calm yourself down, breathe, geezuz you'll get the gout or summit worse! are you that unintelligent you can't get a simple name like IRAKLIS right? famous horse actually, here I'll help you Ir...ak...lis, it's greek for Hercules.....read the following from HRNZ site.....

image.png.9b17eaa0b13837bbb5f8a1edb3ee9354.png

Til this listing changes, read it and weep....don't spit to many tacks it may damage yuh 'sonky' mouth.....

Cheers Iraklis

Don't you take the piss out of me mate. Who do you think you are? Intelligence got nothing to do with it. Typing mistake that's all mate, font size so small on this site old Janitor can't read it. You'll get old to one day mate! Give me a break.

And I also know about Iraklis, a good South Island horse. I been following harness in Canterbury and Southland for over 50 years mate.... I have seen many good horses, some better than Iraklis, others not. 

Mangos is the Clayton's trainer.... Natalie does all the work and he taks the credit. Joke! Disgrace.

2 minutes ago, Thejanitor said:

Don't you take the piss out of me mate. Who do you think you are? Intelligence got nothing to do with it. Typing mistake that's all mate, font size so small on this site old Janitor can't read it. You'll get old to one day mate! Give me a break.

And I also know about Iraklis, a good South Island horse. I been following harness in Canterbury and Southland for over 50 years mate.... I have seen many good horses, some better than Iraklis, others not. 

Mangos is the Clayton's trainer.... Natalie does all the work and he taks the credit. Joke! Disgrace.

Well I've been following harness for about 45 years, in fact all sorts of racing and I can honestly say I ain't ever seen a horse grow a hand yet, I'd like to see this hand this horse has grown.😀😂

Janitor dude, your entitled to your opinions, that said, just cos you don't like the situation of Brent havin to send the horse south to Nat (due to bein in covid lockdown up here in Auck's he would rather be there with the friken horse he trains) don't mean he's not entitled to you respecting that fact, and his name! if you have to resort to the childishness of name calling like you have, then I would suggest intelligence does have alot to do with it! yes Nat is doin the job but as she said on trackside the other day it is with the collaboration of Mango himself.

Cheers Iraklis

PS. Typos? yeh wateva 😏 ah suggest you up the size of the font....

30 minutes ago, Iraklis said:

Brent havin to send the horse south to Nat (due to bein in covid lockdown up here in Auck's he would rather be there with the friken horse he trains) don't mean he's not entitled to you respecting that fact, and his name!

What a great job Brent and Natalie have done with this horse.!! 

A  special Group 1 jewels win in the Winter over BadtotheBone, Laver, PembrookPlayboy, and CopyThat all in that race. Like the Cup come Tuesday . Will he do it again..? maybe

As for the JANITOR bagging the trainer. I was at the gallops on Tuesday where Mr Waller won the Melbourne Cup. He also trained 3 winners at Eagle Farm . It's possible he has only 'Seen' these 3 winners a handful of times in the past..... , and very unlikely he ever did any 'Work' with them . No one says that is shameful disgrace ? 

59 minutes ago, Thejanitor said:

Mangos is the Clayton's trainer.... Natalie does all the work and he taks the credit. Joke! Disgrace

Pretty poor form with all the covid restrictions on by the 'JANITOR' there. 

Mr Mangos would of done near hundreds of hours work with South Coast Arden , preparing him for these big races, driven it in many races himself, (probably even shod it at different times.) Should have Bucket loads of the credit IMO. 

Good luck Nat and Mango on Tuesday. and don't let Mark win the protest again with Self Assured lol.

1 hour ago, Iraklis said:

Janitor dude, your entitled to your opinions, that said, just cos you don't like the situation of Brent havin to send the horse south to Nat (due to bein in covid lockdown up here in Auck's he would rather be there with the friken horse he trains) don't mean he's not entitled to you respecting that fact, and his name! if you have to resort to the childishness of name calling like you have, then I would suggest intelligence does have alot to do with it! yes Nat is doin the job but as she said on trackside the other day it is with the collaboration of Mango himself.

Cheers Iraklis

PS. Typos? yeh wateva 😏 ah suggest you up the size of the font....

I'm saying it will be slim pickings for the north on Cup Day. I'll give you the tip. The only north horse I can see in the money on the day is Bolt For Brilliance... no Sundees Son or Muscle Mountain... 

Just as well you don't bet mate... or you'd go broke...

21 minutes ago, Pure Steel said:

What a great job Brent and Natalie have done with this horse.!! 

A  special Group 1 jewels win in the Winter over BadtotheBone, Laver, PembrookPlayboy, and CopyThat all in that race. Like the Cup come Tuesday . Will he do it again..? maybe

As for the JANITOR bagging the trainer. I was at the gallops on Tuesday where Mr Waller won the Melbourne Cup. He also trained 3 winners at Eagle Farm . It's possible he has only 'Seen' these 3 winners a handful of times in the past..... , and very unlikely he ever did any 'Work' with them . No one says that is shameful disgrace ? 

Pretty poor form with all the covid restrictions on by the 'JANITOR' there. 

Mr Mangos would of done near hundreds of hours work with South Coast Arden , preparing him for these big races, driven it in many races himself, (probably even shod it at different times.) Should have Bucket loads of the credit IMO. 

Good luck Nat and Mango on Tuesday. and don't let Mark win the protest again with Self Assured lol.

Good grief mate. What a load of tosh! What's the Melbourne Cup got to do with this? Nothing... that's what!!! Get real mate. You sound like the typical Aussie know all. Get real mate. Everyone knows that Natalie was training the horse around Jewels time... not Mangos. Get real mate. Wake up. Natalie Rasmussen is the reason this horse is thriving... little to do with mr Mangoes. In my opinion of course. I believe in credit where credit is due...

10 minutes ago, Thejanitor said:

that's what!!! Get real mate. You sound like the typical Aussie know all.

Whats your qualification then?   Is it TOSH if you are not writing it yourself and bagging some-one's opinion and trying for insults?

11 minutes ago, Thejanitor said:

What's the Melbourne Cup got to do with this?

To spell it out for you ...........The Melbourne Cup winning trainer (who is based in NSW)  has a Gold Coast base in QLD with 100 horses . Training done by correspondence .He doesn't see the horses.

LIKEWISE Natalie and Mango would be Linked and talking about the training of South Coast Arden > >>>  It does happen in this modern world. 

Janitor, as I said I believe betting is a mugs game....say no more! and what the hell are you on? PureS has a right to an opinion just like you, unfortunately.....suddenly now your baggin him for bein an aussie, me for bein a northerner and a staunch supporter of our reps down south at the mo, get a frikn grip.....you do realise baggin every other horse or trainer isn't goin to get your fav home first in the Cup! that's purely in the lap of the harness gods my friend.....take the little pill that says 'chill' on it and calm the f-curk down.....

Cheers Iraklis

15 minutes ago, mikenz said:

Can I ask a question and I'd like a straight answer.

Chris Waller was at Rosehill early morning on Wednesday talking to media somewhere, does that mean he didnt even get to Melbourne for the biggest win in his career?

Or has covid stuffed that up?

Melbourne and Sydney are only very recently out of lockdown. Waller been in Sydney whole time. He had his usual stable rep lady at Flemington chatting to TV media.

Jmac went down for  Derby Day last Sat , but a Melbourne Jockey rode VE in the Cox Plate 3rd a couple of weeks ago.

I am going to tell you Janitor what you have written is complete and utter bullshit and you know it.

The horse has been down here 6 weeks.

Did they superimpose Mango in the jewels photo you might find he was suspended at the time and watched from the grandstand.

Your insinuation is not original been on social media a thousand times to no avail.

2 hours ago, mikenz said:

Can I ask a question and I'd like a straight answer.

Chris Waller was at Rosehill early morning on Wednesday talking to media somewhere, does that mean he didnt even get to Melbourne for the biggest win in his career?

Or has covid stuffed that up?

He watched from his lounge.

Usually the best way to find things out is to ask/ring the key player. So I did.

The horse in question SCA was developed and trained by BM at Pukekohe for some 2 years and had 18 starts driven by BM , who when suspended handed the reins to NR to guide to Jewels and a couple of South Island starts. The horse was talked as being a NZ Cups contender.

The ownership group who include the most successful owners in group races in recent times along with HRNZ CEO realised that Auckland was being hamstrung by Covid rulings and the lead in races pre-cup were in danger cos lack of horses so decided to move the horse and  promising stable mate Romeo Shard south to caretaker -trainer NR who currently did not hold a trainers license.

RS trialled at Pukekohe in mid August and soon after both horses moved South.

Both horses trialled at Rangiora September 22.

Since the decision made to move South the Auckland lockdown has got even tighter than imagined and the trainers etc have been stuck at home.

It proves the decision re these 2 x horses was an astute one. RS has actually won 3 x times .

Other horses eg Copy That have had a far from perfect race preparation while Bolt for Brilliance and Bad to the Bone  etc have had to go south without their usual drivers as well as training staff  leaving them at some disadvantage IMO. 

9 minutes ago, tasman man said:

Usually the best way to find things out is to ask/ring the key player. So I did.

The horse in question SCA was developed and trained by BM at Pukekohe for some 2 years and had 18 starts driven by BM , who when suspended handed the reins to NR to guide to Jewels and a couple of South Island starts. The horse was talked as being a NZ Cups contender.

The ownership group who include the most successful owners in group races in recent times along with HRNZ CEO realised that Auckland was being hamstrung by Covid rulings and the lead in races pre-cup were in danger cos lack of horses so decided to move the horse and  promising stable mate Romeo Shard south to caretaker -trainer NR who currently did not hold a trainers license.

RS trialled at Pukekohe in mid August and soon after both horses moved South.

Both horses trialled at Rangiora September 22.

Since the decision made to move South the Auckland lockdown has got even tighter than imagined and the trainers etc have been stuck at home.

It proves the decision re these 2 x horses was an astute one. RS has actually won 3 x times .

Other horses eg Copy That have had a far from perfect race preparation while Bolt for Brilliance and Bad to the Bone  etc have had to go south without their usual drivers as well as training staff  leaving them at some disadvantage IMO. 

Tnabhnk you

1 hour ago, Lee270744 said:

I am going to tell you Janitor what you have written is complete and utter bullshit and you know it.

The horse has been down here 6 weeks.

Did they superimpose Mango in the jewels photo you might find he was suspended at the time and watched from the grandstand.

Your insinuation is not original been on social media a thousand times to no avail.

Here we go... another northerner putting the bullying boot in to the old Janitor. The facts are that the horse South Coast Arden and his stablemate Romeo Shard have improved lengths since being trained by Miss Natalie Rasmussen. Fact! Both Miss Rasmussens superior training skills plus working with the Purdon/Cullen team has improved and increased the fitness of both horses. Natalie Rasmussen deserves the credit for how South Coast Arden is going, not Mangos.

You know what Janitor, you put the boot into yourself by the unfortunate way you posted about Brent Mangos in the first instance. At no stage did I dispute that Nat deserves credit for how the horse is goin or for that matter her abilities as a trainer, and I don't believe anyone else in here has either. You got yourself all twisted, over me sayin I was goin to be cheerin for certain horses and that included SthCoastArden as he was trained locally, and that set you up for the tirades you've since unleashed in here, as already pointed out we are all entitled to our opinions and that includes you, no matter how you may dislike that; if however you're goin to post belligerently, then billigerence is what you'll get back....it however doesn't take away from the fact if covid had not disrupted the whole proceedings then Mr Mangos would still be doin the job.....

Iraklis

1 hour ago, Thejanitor said:

Here we go... another northerner putting the bullying boot in to the old Janitor. The facts are that the horse South Coast Arden and his stablemate Romeo Shard have improved lengths since being trained by Miss Natalie Rasmussen. Fact! Both Miss Rasmussens superior training skills plus working with the Purdon/Cullen team has improved and increased the fitness of both horses. Natalie Rasmussen deserves the credit for how South Coast Arden is going, not Mangos.

Well since you were sinking the boot into Australians earlier (a prehistoric concept but whatever)  I'm sure you realise Nat with the Superior training Skills is a QLDer ?

ANy trianer in NZ sending a horse to ALLstars would ' likely' see improved results.??? why are you rubbing Mr Mangos face in the mud by it ???

Nat is the current INTERDOMINION CHAMPION training and driving. Of course she can 'Do Well' with a horse. Brent Mangos did a FANTASTIC job with the groundwork . No matter what insult you want to throw. 

I am Cheering for them FULL BORE in the Cup now, (Mark won it 4 of last 5 , give someone else a Go Mark lol........)   All the best Janitor !!! (don't get too rascist) 

12 minutes ago, Pure Steel said:

Well since you were sinking the boot into Australians earlier (a prehistoric concept but whatever)  I'm sure you realise Nat with the Superior training Skills is a QLDer ?

ANy trianer in NZ sending a horse to ALLstars would ' likely' see improved results.??? why are you rubbing Mr Mangos face in the mud by it ???

Nat is the current INTERDOMINION CHAMPION training and driving. Of course she can 'Do Well' with a horse. Brent Mangos did a FANTASTIC job with the groundwork . No matter what insult you want to throw. 

I am Cheering for them FULL BORE in the Cup now, (Mark won it 4 of last 5 , give someone else a Go Mark lol........)   All the best Janitor !!! (don't get too rascist) 

Racist? WTF are you on about now? Get a life mate. Stop putting the boot into the old Janitor. 

18 hours ago, Thejanitor said:

Can anyone tell me... perhaps that Northern lover Irlikis... Why is Mangos down as the trainer of the South Coas Ardern? Give me a break. even a one-eyed northenerner like Irlakils must see this is bull dust.... WTF

Why?

Because HRNZ have this antiquated law which allows for caretaker trainers.

So disparaging either trainer, in this instance, is completely unacceptable.