RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
JJ Flash

Which part below might not make it if Fact Checked?

Harness Racing New Zealand (HRNZ) exists to work with the stakeholders in our sport to promote and regulate a thriving and positive harness racing industry in New Zealand. We require an experienced analyst to extract and analyse data, and to present the information and recommended insights to the HRNZ management and Board.

I understand the "extract & analyse data" and even the "present that information to HRNZ management and Board". But "Recommended insights" coming from one individual doesn't fill me with confidence.

Hopefully they appoint someone who has absolutely zero conflicts of interest

4 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

Harness Racing New Zealand (HRNZ) exists to work with the stakeholders in our sport to promote and regulate a thriving and positive harness racing industry in New Zealand. We require an experienced analyst to extract and analyse data, and to present the information and recommended insights to the HRNZ management and Board.

What they are saying is that they want someone who is clever enough to extract a small select piece of data that indicates the industry is thriving and positive. I imagine they are willing to pay well for such a person.