RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
tasman man

16 x Races at Kaikoura TC Monday

22 hours ago, Iraklis said:

Janitor,Janitor, Janitor you well know I don't bet!! its a mugs game so not touchy in the least, you seem to be tho just sayin, an you lost how much? 😀 go back and watch the race again BadTTBone did his best, and his effort was as good as it could be given what happened; shit start, pushed from pillar to post, he looked like he just switched off, I can handle that.....in your opinion the mighty Bad Bone can't win the Cup, I think he can, and I guess so does his trainer or he wouldn't have sent him.....however it remains to be proven whether or not Laver is the tougher horse, and any of those that get into the Cup field can win it next Tues. 

I will be cheerin the reps from the North specially the big Bad Bone. and cos he's local for me, (so is Sth Coast Arden for that matter) the mighty Copy That! I was down watchin that last workout of his and woooeeee got windburn from out on the road.....

Cheers Iraklis

PS. when do they announce who's in the Cup etc?

South Coast Arden? What? Give me a break. You must be taking the piss mate. How can the north claim south Coast Ardern when the loverly Natalie has been training for the past six months? Joke! The horse has grown a hand, got stronger, speedier, sturdier and fitter. He's a different horse that what Mango sent south. Natalie should get the credit for the horses present form, not mongo boy. Get serious mate!

On 10/31/2021 at 11:11 PM, Navitas said:

Best for me is Taipo, a tough field, but a slight drop back in class & the mobile will help.

For odds, Trixton Time. I'm expecting the Dalgety's to have a good day

Trixton Time , next time , had too much ground to make up.  Solid finish.

On 11/1/2021 at 12:30 AM, tasman man said:

Well George,

Probably you can expect the usual names to pop up in winners circle....Dunn ,Purdon/Rasmussen ,Orange.

Here's my picks ...couple of hotties and some value.

Firstly , Romeo Shard and True Fantasy just win.....max your bet then double it !

Some odds......R1 Dance Till Dawn

R2......Overzealous [wide draw ?]

R5.....Claasie Washington [ big odds]

R6......Lulu Le Mans

R7......Franco Steffan [ Quinella with RS ]

R9......Classie Dancer

R10......Off N Gone [wide gate]

R12......My Ultimate Chevron [ second line ?]

R13.......Bad to the Bone [ new driver , but tough horse ]

R14.....Shan Noble /Steel the Show [ Quinella ]

16 races....phew !  

Good luck !

Classy Dancer so unlucky as horse in the trail went outside instead of taking the passing lane letting the 3 back rails horse through .

Did note Mataderos done the same but stuck on in the Trot.

Makes the Big trot race Show Day a grand race to see.