RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
jess

The Hombre

sadly, again - didn't look the horse of old.

Can he come back to form?

Lets hope so, Something is not right.

John Bary had said he was very happy with the way he had galloped during the week. But sadly just struggled again.

The Hombre is way better than that, so I hope they sort out what the problem is.

maybe doing the same as Cellarmaster, great two year old, mediocre three year old where as Jimmy Choux kicked on. The Hombre raced in some pretty good fields last year and had tough races, sometimes horses have "their year" and that is it? could this be the case with The Hombre?

maybe doing the same as Cellarmaster, great two year old, mediocre three year old where as Jimmy Choux kicked on. The Hombre raced in some pretty good fields last year and had tough races, sometimes horses have "their year" and that is it? could this be the case with The Hombre?

Cellarmaster back with a win yesterday.On his way back i reckon.

John Bary had said he was very happy with the way he had galloped during the week. QUOTE]

I've yet to see any interviewed trainer who wasn't happy with the way their horse worked during the week.

I can't recall too many gallopers who have sucked as much money out of punter's pockets as The Hombre.

Everytime it raced domestically Brendan Popplewell would way lyrical about the thing like it was Phar Lap reincarnated.

It all adds to the hype that the horse can't live up to.