RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
john legend

manawatu harness

It is a bit disappointing that purpose of a mini meeting for CD harness racing was to save costs by running with the greyhounds... good thinking as good for industry. however with damage to Whanganui surface the dogs moved to wednesday so logical mini harness would move too. but alas" logics" not a word often associated with Harness racing and no movement . Perhaps the person would like to justify their decision . 

Where did you get that the dog meetings are being moved to a Wednesday 

I know this week's meeting is being run on a Wednesday  and also one on Friday  

So what I thought  was Tuesday and Friday  for the dogs at palmy

Maybe I'm wrong 

11 hours ago, Joe blogs said:

Where did you get that the dog meetings are being moved to a Wednesday 

I know this week's meeting is being run on a Wednesday  and also one on Friday  

So what I thought  was Tuesday and Friday  for the dogs at palmy

Maybe I'm wrong 

I guess he referring to the fact that when it was announced last season that Manawatu Trots in jeopardy of being cut , it then said reduced programmes would be run in conjunction with the dogs ,obviously to save raceday/trackside etc costs .