RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Mr Spyro

Marscapone

voice of reason a very unreasonable comment about Ryan Elliot. Marscapone is a big long striding type who markedly throws one foreleg wide. Rotorua doesn't suit this type of horse. He is far better on roomy left handed tracks like Te Rapa and Trentham.

Have had a look. I don't think it was a real bad ride, the horse was strong to the line on a surface not really to his liking.Not every week you can race for 100,000, here. The winner is a horse we would all love to own, a little beauty. Elliot is ok as a rider, Some mounts for leading stables, R James, Baker Forsman, and the Tangerine, so they must think he is ok. I do remember a couple of what I thought were average rides on his mum's horse, but we don't always get it right every time. Third placing is worth how much?

On 10/17/2021 at 4:40 PM, voice of reason said:

you shouldnt be surprised  ,elliot is very average ,of course talked up by rogie ,but that is par for the course..remember he used to butcher his mum's poor ill fated horse.

My speed map had Mascarpone trailing at least Manrico, Packing Rockstar and Shoshone to the first turn.