RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
grandad47

Bitches for sale

As I have bred my last litter, I have for sale two young bitches who will turn one in early January. Both are direct descendants from Mega Magic, a dam of group one winners, and a litter sister to Mega Legend (NZ cup winner and NZ greyhound of the year). Mega Maxi (litter sister of Mega Legend) herself was a champion race bitch with three group one race wins. At stud she left Funny Girl, a tough durable race bitch, 14 wins, 18 seconds, and 17 thirds. Her litter sister left Mr Chino (Silver Collar winner). Funny Girls' litter brother Great White was NZ Greyhound of The Year. At stud, Funny Girl has continued the family tradition with daughter Nina's Girl (Silver Collar winner, and going on to become NZ Brood Bitch of The Year and was 3rd best Dam in Australasia). Nina's Girl left Christiana Cyborg (3rd in Silver Collar) Cant Catch Tim (NZ Stayer of The Year) whose litter sister was Birchbrook (Progeny to date have won 200k+ including Double Speed, and Beck Eleven from her first litter).

One of the bitches available is out of Birchbrook. 

The other bitch traces a different line back to Funny Girl. Funny Girl left Pretty Girl who in turn produced handy racing bitches Magic Emily and Andrea. Andrea was Group 1 NZ Oaks placed and is now the dam of multiple class track record holders Lord Louie, Perfect Result and Student Loan. Martha Magic, litter sister to Perfect Result was Group 2 placed and is the dam of the second bitch available.

Both bitches available were sired by My Redeemer, champion son of the great Fernando Bale, he has also been his most successful son at stud (winning percentage of 19, placing 47%). My Redeemer is from an outstanding family, his Dam Where's Demonica is also the mother of champion race bitch Up Hill Jill with her progeny winning over 2 million in prize money.

Both bitches on offer are nice types. Excellent temperaments. Please email expressions of interest to rgjv.amer@xtra.co.nz. They are priced competitively at $4000 each, for approved homes only.

Ray Amer