RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Guinness

Race attendance for vacinated

Sixo, about 90% of us are vaccinated and we cant get un-vaccinated, so there is no point in you banging on ad infinitum. Surely there are sites you can go to that are echo chambers for fringe dwellers.

You're talking to yourself on here. Well maybe Gruff.

Theres a greater Christian than you here - and thats the site Owner for indulging your mumbles. Others would have deep sixed you a while ago!

10 minutes ago, Gruff said:

You’re last Contribution on Main Street was Hey PooPoo? There is nothing stopping people expressing their views but very few choose to do so.Main Street  is a Dead end at the back end of a Racing site in NZ, and if you havnt noticed the Racing Industry isnt in great shape . If 6s and I weren’t posting there Tumbleweed would start showing up 😆

Its like BO Gruff nobody wants to tell you ___You've killed Main Street

9 minutes ago, Nerula said:

Sixo, about 90% of us are vaccinated and we cant get un-vaccinated, so there is no point in you banging on ad infinitum. Surely there are sites you can go to that are echo chambers for fringe dwellers.

You're talking to yourself on here. Well maybe Gruff.

Theres a greater Christian than you here - and thats the site Owner for indulging your mumbles. Others would have deep sixed you a while ago!

The issue i take with people like you and those like you... is your insistence on me being silent. I raise the bar of debate.. pushing others to think before posting!!

As for you... and the level of discussions.. MR POO POO.  LOL  gimme a break!!LOL  *nice one Gruff!!

9 minutes ago, 6xes said:

The issue i take with people like you and those like you... is your insistence on me being silent. I raise the bar of debate.. pushing others to think before posting!!

As for you... and the level of discussions.. MR POO POO.  LOL  gimme a break!!LOL  *nice one Gruff!!

I wish this website had the ability to conduct polls. I'd love to know how many other people think you raise the bar of any debate. Some of the threads in Main Street you are about 90% of the entire content. Others 50% or more of the most recent content (last few months). That's not debate, and certainly not a sign of a raised bar. You're more a thread and debate killer than a bar raiser, because nobody can be bothered with the shyte you post. 

31 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

I wish this website had the ability to conduct polls. I'd love to know how many other people think you raise the bar of any debate. Some of the threads in Main Street you are about 90% of the entire content. Others 50% or more of the most recent content (last few months). That's not debate, and certainly not a sign of a raised bar. You're more a thread and debate killer than a bar raiser, because nobody can be bothered with the shyte you post. 

you are a continual annoyance!!  neither having any useful substance to contribute to the thread at hand!! ...rather you just like being a PEST,

nevertheless, i will indulge you in your game of PESTS!!

now in response to your "Some of the threads in Main street you are about 90% of the entire content.

is that a bad thing?? Is it my fault people having nothing to add? i have been corrected by others.. on occasions... i dont claim to hold any administration over what people can add?

lets consider it from another perspective...   i dont post much on the Greyhound threads/ Harness threads... but do i go about crying... others have a higher concentration of posts?

and therein is the problem... with the summation of your thinking!! FLAWED and GARBLED, Having more holes in it, than your daddy's rubber!!

Grow up!! 

33 minutes ago, 6xes said:

You raise the bar of debate!! I don't think so. You are on a racing site which has 10,000 odd members, probably only 100-150 active members. Are you banned from all other sites? Spouting the bible, a book written by humans, over a long period of time. You must spend all day searching the net for shit that suits your mind and beliefs, all the time thinking you are super cool. Well gotta tell ya 99.9% do not read the tripe and bull you post. Earth is full, get off.

11 minutes ago, 6xes said:

you are a continual annoyance!!  neither having any useful substance to contribute to the thread at hand!! ...rather you just like being a PEST,

nevertheless, i will indulge you in your game of PESTS!!

now in response to your "Some of the threads in Main street you are about 90% of the entire content.

is that a bad thing?? Is it my fault people having nothing to add? i have been corrected by others.. on occasions... i dont claim to hold any administration over what people can add?

lets consider it from another perspective...   i dont post much on the Greyhound threads/ Harness threads... but do i go about crying... other have a higher concentration of posts?

and therein is the problem... with the summation of your thinking!! FLAWED and GARBLED, Having more holes in it, than your daddy's rubber!!

Grow up!! 

You purport to be a generator of debate, but if you are only posting to yourself, over and over and over and over again, that's NOT a debate you clown. Nobody can be bothered trying to debate you as you're nothing but a shit-stain on the face of this website. 

@Peter R S

let me ask you just one other question...

why does Sue Grey the Lawyer who took Government to the High Court over the covid rollout

claim that she has just a little over 200 reported deaths related to Covid... yet the government has a number completely different??

why would a Lawyer... put her reputation on the line like that!!??

im sure if you seek to answer that simple question... it will raise the more pertinent question of who you Trust more!!  *winks 

heres a offshoot relating to Race attendance,

if the people who work on the track, ie... handlers putting horses into the stalls 

choose to refuse the Vaccine once employment Mandates are fully enforced, will we see yet another decline in racing numbers ferment further? *shrugs

4 minutes ago, 6xes said:

heres a offshoot relating to Race attendance,

if the people who work on the track, ie... handlers putting horses into the stalls 

choose to refuse the Vaccine once employment Mandates are fully enforced, will we see yet another decline in racing numbers ferment further? *shrugs

Which bit of F..k Off don't you understand?

On a more serious note, I do notice 6 seems to have appalling gramma and sentence construction skills. I am a newcomer to his rants so I'm not sure if this has deteriorated over time. I'm wondering if perhaps it is a symptom of not being vaccinated?

54 minutes ago, 6xes said:

@Peter R S

let me ask you just one other question...

why does Sue Grey the Lawyer who took Government to the High Court over the covid rollout

claim that she has just a little over 200 reported deaths related to Covid... yet the government has a number completely different??

why would a Lawyer... put her reputation on the line like that!!??

im sure if you seek to answer that simple question... it will raise the more pertinent question of who you Trust more!!  *winks 

Because Sue Grey is equally deluded as you are. Got it? Good !!

Apparently if people were to infringe on a covid-restriction... they are penalised $300!!

thats 6 months of betting for me, and that will all be going toward the Covid infringement agency!! 

how would i support my love for:  The sport of Kings?  *sighs

12 minutes ago, 6xes said:

Apparently if people were to infringe on a covid-restriction... they are penalised $300!!

thats 6 months of betting for me, and that will all be going toward the Covid infringement agency!! 

how would i support my love for:  The sport of Kings?  *sighs

You're not exactly up to date are you idiot. The $300 was changed to $4,000 some weeks ago. And if it goes to court I think it's $12,000 from memory. 

Now what has been proposed by the Government concerning infringement fees... relating to businesses, and no doubt this is a consideration that Race Clubs will take into consideration also..

the minimum fine that can be imposed on a business.. would be $300  but up to a maximum for $4000

now wouldnt that be a shame... if racing clubs had to face the predicament of losing money... becos of a few individuals who doesnt play by the government rules!!

So from this.... we can now understand the direction of Covid-restrictions... and related businesses both in the racing industry... and the participants supporting the racing industry!!

this is a old NZ story... but the OP of this thread, is now aware of the ongoing threat to his beloved racing pastime!!

2 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

You're not exactly up to date are you idiot. The $300 was changed to $4,000 some weeks ago. And if it goes to court I think it's $12,000 from memory. 

your such a dummy!! individuals receive a penalty of $300  but you knew that!!

Just now, Idolmite said:

That's stale old news, very much like you. $4000 is the current fine without court action. 

And its relevant to this thread!!  but you knew that already!!

one need only consider... how many industry participants this is going to affect!!

and how far reaching this Mandated Vaccine Jab is going to further decline the industry!!

Congratulations.. to all you Vax Jabbing pricks, who know whats best!!

and yes im referring to the Government dummies... not you lot of course heheh

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/300422945/covid19-auckland-lawyer-warned-for-attending-hawkes-bay-races

14 minutes ago, 6xes said:

one need only consider... how many industry participants this is going to affect!!

and how far reaching this Mandated Vaccine Jab is going to further decline the industry!!

Congratulations.. to all you Vax Jabbing pricks, who know whats best!!

and yes im referring to the Government dummies... not you lot of course heheh

There's a fuck sight more to worry about than the racing industry. And if participants are stupid enough to fight this - of which most aren't, other than s few embarrassments to the industry like yourself, since even Trackside is pushing people within the industry who are promoting vaccination - then the industry deserves to go down the toilet. You are an embarrassment to this website and the racing industry as a whole. You're definitely a couple of ham sandwiches short of a picnic in the park with Brian Tamaki. And yes, just to confirm, we do know what is best. You on the other hand are clueless. 

1 minute ago, 6xes said:

i seriously doubt anyone would have you speak for them!! let alone the racing industry, in which you are just a peon..

but keep propping yourself up, you're good at that!!

Well if I'm a peon, you're several levels below that. As i said, an embarrassment.