RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Guinness

Race attendance for vacinated

15 hours ago, Peter R S said:

If fully vaccinated, otherwise good luck playing Russian Roulette with who you’re  sharing the air with.

Peter the ‘Vaccinated’ are fulling Hospitals in Highly poked populations, and we know they ‘catch’ spread and create Variants .I would be more inclined to go the races with the unvaccinated who have robust natural immunity, we know masks are useless yet this Highly Transmissible Deadly ‘Virus’ isn’t doing what Hendy Baker and Jackson describe.Wheres the treatment and preventative medicinal advice from our ‘Experts’ ..... one Rusty Tool in their toolbox ..Vaccines...WHY? 

17 minutes ago, Gruff said:

You can’t blame the Vaccinated Memphis, they are scared and Brainwashed so their selfishness can be forgiven .

its funny you replied to Memphis.. becos his comment can be used on both sides

we must be the selfish super spreaders!! LOL

2021-10-17 12_00_53-Window.png

54 minutes ago, Gruff said:

image.png

How can you not laugh at that pic!!

its such an absurd picture!!  simply becos the Vaccinated are the protected!!

and we are the ones playing Russian roulette LOL

Tie that pic in with the Israel increased numbers in hospitalisations and dare i say it deaths... and the reality kicks in!!

thats the power of memes!!

1 hour ago, We're Doomed said:

You only have to look at the anti vaxers they interview on TV at their rallies. None of them look to me like someone who sat down when they were younger and thought "hmmm...will I become a brain surgeon , or a fuckwit?"

At Face Value it looks like they achieved neither . Good People. You can guarantee there are Brain Surgeons not accepting Cominarty Doomy, these concerned citizens are  out there making a stand for what they believe and their Human Rights while  the Believers have their heads in the Sand. Time will tell

3 hours ago, 6xes said:

i researched the issue... and it turns out its a Vax injury!!  and edited previous comment to reflect that!!

"Researched" 🤣🤣🤣

So out of 130,002 people vaccinated yesterday, ONE has a medical reaction afterwards which may or may not (still TBC) be vaccine related, and YOU think that is newsworthy? FFS man. I encourage you to take that break from the Internet fight you've been talking about, especially as many of your posts now are just repeating things you said a year or so ago, and nobody gave a fuck about them then and they still don't give a fuck now. No fucks given.  

2 hours ago, 6xes said:

you'd believe any number presented on TV... you are that gullible!!

Try https://www.doctors-stand-up-for-vaccination.com/

Many people who are much more informed and clever than you or me have identified a vaccination pathway through this Covid nightmare, and your conspiracy theories and stubborn determination to disagree with these people are affecting this way forward - not just selfish but very stupid and dangerous.

Do you also believe that because 60% of road deaths were wearing seatbelts, we should all stop wearing them? Statistics need context to be useful, and the doctors group know what the statistics are really saying.

1 hour ago, Peter R S said:

Many people who are much more informed and clever than you or me have identified a vaccination pathway through this Covid nightmare, and your conspiracy theories and stubborn determination to disagree with these people are affecting this way forward - not just selfish but very stupid and dangerous.

Do you also believe that because 60% of road deaths were wearing seatbelts, we should all stop wearing them? Statistics need context to be useful, and the doctors group know what the statistics are really saying.

Are these the very same doctors/agents who have peddled a flu jab since 2001 that hasn't worked?

Before 2001 the flu jab didn't exist when in the year 2000 the US death rate for flu was 18 and when big pharma started distributing the jab to these doctors the death rate miraculouslly increasd to 40-60k per year ever since....sound familiar?

These flu jabs were produced by big pharma when they knowningly knew cheap cures already existed.

These doctors?

Propaganda 101

Hook line and sinker

7 hours ago, 6xes said:

How can you not laugh at that pic!!

its such an absurd picture!!  simply becos the Vaccinated are the protected!!

and we are the ones playing Russian roulette LOL

Tie that pic in with the Israel increased numbers in hospitalisations and dare i say it deaths... and the reality kicks in!!

thats the power of memes!!

its about time someone told you to pull your head in. Your anti vax rants, conspiracy theories and religious utterences reveal you are a fringe dweller. You and Gruffy have stuffed the Main Street, driven people away and now you have come over here.

We know your opinions and they are now past tedious. I say give it and us a rest.

3 hours ago, Nerula said:

its about time someone told you to pull your head in. Your anti vax rants, conspiracy theories and religious utterences reveal you are a fringe dweller. You and Gruffy have stuffed the Main Street, driven people away and now you have come over here.

We know your opinions and they are now past tedious. I say give it and us a rest.

Nerula im sure you are a very smart person... and thus you can look around and notice the world is very different to the world our Father&mother grew up in..

while some can say... innovation& science brings forward progress.. however this progress.. have no relationship with Principles, Laws & Righteousness

For God Laws& Righteousness &Principles are unchanging (Psalm 111:7-8)

however the reality is

Science, society and the very people like yourself... have all ceased to acknowledge this, and unwittingly become an accomplice by silencing those who state the unchanging truths

i do not pander or echo the MSM narrative, like many here. (Isaiah 5:20)

For a person to call out Anti-vaxxers as conspiracists, is the dumbest comment this week!! As we stand on the Bill of rights, to justify our voice!!

YOU however are changed by the wind... slanting to and fro.. moving side to side.. bowing to every new doctrine presented to you by the False prophets on the News

My building is squarely upon the Rock of ages!!

what are your truths built on? sand?  fringes pffft

7 hours ago, Peter R S said:

first lets be clear... wearing seatbelts saves lives... period!! we agree!!

now lets address Covid... its real, people fall ill, to it... people also die from it.. VAXED or UNVAXED  makes no difference

The facts and truth surrounding the vaccine is the real question here!! not the amount of experts, or politicians who say "we know the truth" you need not look elsewhere

perhaps you werent paying attention to the thread titled "Should this site be for the vaccinated only ?" by poundforpound

becos in it, Berri had done an statistical analysis... which highlighted a anomaly, that was also pointed out by Dr Zelenko... and is becoming an oddity in the hospitalisations of Vaxxed vs unvaxxed

Many people like P4P tried arguing, but couldnt argue against numbers... and his whole thread objective, fell by the wayside.. and in fact his business policies reflected this... and thus changed his hardened stance, this may change again who knows!!

now when your leader..states "...we will be your single source of truth"  are you going to trust her? and the religion of science that is a paid institution of the government!!

surely commonsense knows when a conflict of interest exists... but if you are lacking in that.

Perhaps the erroneous Law changing aspect of this Government has made you question... why the sudden change?

or again... Who is Sue Grey Lawyer that took Nz government to task... forcing them to reveal their dirty hands!!

recent post here for Sue Grey  

if you dont know what corruption&deception is.... and how it has crept into Government. then no amount of words will convince you otherwise!!

WAKE UP NZ!!

@Peter R S

why would this article exist... whereby a healthy young.. year 13 student died.. by a strange series of coincidences?

Yet after taking the Jab, she unexpectedly developed Myocarditis?? which is even acknowledged by the Coroner... and they cannot make the link to the jab??

....despite a list of already known side effects!! which include Myocarditis... the case is ongoing and investigations continue, but the continuation & promotion of the Jabs??

how do you reconcile that!!??  This isnt conspiracy theory or stubbornness... its reality stareing right back at you!!

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/covid-19-delta-outbreak-coroner-says-death-of-teen-not-linked-to-vaccine/OEEJATMBMBPX2BGBA2XWEET37Y/

As Idolmite described these cases are rare so no big deal 🙄 the Benefits outweigh the Risks as it were.😐

Problem is we are not seeing Deaths here , so the People who suffer from these serious short term effects from Vaccines ( long term ?) are the majority. Our Government is warning ‘Covid cases’ will rise loosening restrictions but havnt established prophylaxis or preventative ( masks do NOT work)contingency measures.... after 19 months one tool in the toolbox, which has 90-100% vaccinated populations still locking down overseas ,How do they not know this 🤔 

9 hours ago, Nerula said:

You’re last Contribution on Main Street was Hey PooPoo? There is nothing stopping people expressing their views but very few choose to do so.Main Street  is a Dead end at the back end of a Racing site in NZ, and if you havnt noticed the Racing Industry isnt in great shape . If 6s and I weren’t posting there Tumbleweed would start showing up 😆