RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Guinness

Race attendance for vacinated

5 minutes ago, Archer said:

Obviously more than you,

but just between us, can you tell me what the magic CURE is ?

I was trying to think what happened in the old days  ....  Oh that's right, 2-5 days in bed, chicken soup and uncle bob ...  

These White coats have set us up pretty badly Archer, the ol Chicken soups not great in the face of a cytokine Storm but hey a positive outlook always helps 😀

1 minute ago, Gruff said:

These White coats have set us up pretty badly Archer, the ol Chicken soups not great in the face of a cytokine Storm but hey a positive outlook always helps 😀

Prefer tomato or vegetable soup myself, although a good thick bacon bone soup with fresh bread is the best of all 🤣

2 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

What cure? Most survive it, some don't. It's a simple as that really. Just like many other illnesses and accidents. Some survive them, some don't. A whole lot of factors can play a part obviously, but some survive, some don't. 

Yeah and in the face of all these experts soaking up Hundreds of Billions there isn’t any ground breaking research on WHY it targets certain people, particularly outside the elderly comorbid demographic... it seems from overseas numbers they have plenty of Study material.... interestingly nothing here ? Odd

1 hour ago, scooby3051 said:

Vaccine passport the only way to go forward to keep people safe the sooner its introduced the better...I want to know if I am out to dinner that I have a reasonable chance of not getting infected...thats my view and I really dont care who disagrees...everyone has the right to chose to get the jab or not but if you dont then expect to have restrictions on what you can and cant do.

So, do you believe that you are more likely to be infected with Delta by an unvaccinated person than a vaccinated one? That's not really known yet is it? Medsafe says in their FAQ:

Does the vaccine prevent or reduce transmission of COVID-19?

At this stage, we do not know if vaccination prevents or reduces transmission of COVID-19.

The best study I've seen suggests that may be true if the vaccinated person was fully vaccinated within the last 4 months but after that it makes no difference. https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.09.28.21264260v1

There is possibly a greater risk from the vaccinated as they are more likely to be symptom free while shedding the virus and therefore doing so not knowing it.

1 hour ago, Leggy said:

So, do you believe that you are more likely to be infected with Delta by an unvaccinated person than a vaccinated one? That's not really known yet is it? Medsafe says in their FAQ:

Does the vaccine prevent or reduce transmission of COVID-19?

At this stage, we do not know if vaccination prevents or reduces transmission of COVID-19.

The best study I've seen suggests that may be true if the vaccinated person was fully vaccinated within the last 4 months but after that it makes no difference. https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.09.28.21264260v1

There is possibly a greater risk from the vaccinated as they are more likely to be symptom free while shedding the virus and therefore doing so not knowing it.

If they are shedding and spreading while vaccinated are they also providing the opportunity for the next mutation to spring forth totally vaccine resistant and more/ just as deadly.Lockdowns are necessary and truly effective now and in the future ,with or without vaccines, and the govt's approach initially put money in our pockets and starved the virus of victims,now we will fork over billions to drug co's AND allow the virus to circulate/ mutate locking us in to an endless cycle of expensive boosters etc while killing hundreds if not thousands every year,versus nearly 2 years of lockdowns with only tens of deaths.We are on the way from alpha to omega and paying through the nose for it.

3 hours ago, Guinness said:

Well, what a nice discussion. I do not understand why, without being cycnical how it is that racing continues for those that make the money, i.e. trainers, officials and T.A.B., but not for those that invest the money, i.e. The owners. To be fair it pisses me off

To be fair, it's either racing the way it is right now, or it's not at all. Would you prefer that?

And it's not like they're racing for no money (although in NZ it's certainly next to no money). You'll still get a return on your 'investment' if your animal does the job. You still get to bet. The only difference right now is that you can't be on course. But like I say, the alternative is no racing at all. 

On 10/10/2021 at 6:30 PM, Gruff said:

This is from another Commonwealth Country, that of Australia but very useful info to know and share around, factoring into account the New Zealand and other Gvts are following word for word what is on the World Economic Forum copybook - without exercising Rule of Law, and commonsense.

There's a link in this link relating directly to one's Health Information Rights, alas one should not have to Opt out, it should be an Option to Opt In.

https://www.facebook.com/MarkLathamsOutsiders/videos/369059488103027/

www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/organisations/health-professionals/forms/im017

7 hours ago, Idolmite said:

To be fair, it's either racing the way it is right now, or it's not at all. Would you prefer that?

And it's not like they're racing for no money (although in NZ it's certainly next to no money). You'll still get a return on your 'investment' if your animal does the job. You still get to bet. The only difference right now is that you can't be on course. But like I say, the alternative is no racing at all. 

The two groups which kept racing going last year in the UK were the owners and the punters.

The owners kept the trainers and jockeys going by continuing to pay for the upkeep of their horses while the punters, at first online and later back through the shops, continued to bet and put money into the levy.

The biggest sufferers were the racecourses but even for them it wasn't all bad news. Yes, they lost a lot of hospitality income but they still got the media rights from the racing which did occur and they were bailed out by money from the Government and the British Horseracing Board. There was a lot of anxiety courses would close due to the virus but none has so far though some of the smaller independent tracks have admitted it's been very painful financially.

Now the mandate been given to teachers, and health workers, how long before  many other industries get their arm twisted, their may be more backlash to this than the government thinks, I see today a top education man has resigned, in  New Zealand as it stands we are struggling for doctors, health care workers and teachers, better strap ourselves in as things are going to get a lot worse, maybe a case of what health system, no education, branding for the unvaccinated, every dog for them self I say.

26 minutes ago, Shad said:

Now the mandate been given to teachers, and health workers, how long before  many other industries get their arm twisted, their may be more backlash to this than the government thinks, I see today a top education man has resigned, in  New Zealand as it stands we are struggling for doctors, health care workers and teachers, better strap ourselves in as things are going to get a lot worse, maybe a case of what health system, no education, branding for the unvaccinated, every dog for them self I say.

I think we are seeing the law of unintended consequences coming into play here. It is flushing out those nutters that really shouldn't be teaching children anyhow. And one was head of a school board. Imagine what damage he might have done if he wasn't found out.

The more industries that require vaccinations the more of the lunatic fringe will be revealed, which should be a good thing.

3 hours ago, Shad said:

We are seeing this in the US with Southwest Airlines for one,and in effect forced the Local Air traffic control closure which halted 1000 flights .It seems that well informed professionals are ‘Hesitant’, Doctors ,Nurses,Police and Ambulance officers included , this should ring alarm bells for others surely as they should be seeing the Benefits of the experimental potions more than most.

To mandate Experimental Vaccines to entire Populations would have to be the Most Insane Action ever seen in this Worlds History.

5 hours ago, Shad said:

Mandates are tough, and it's sad that they are required, but the alternative is to have healthcare workers stuffing the health system and teachers stuffing the education system until the point is reached where neither system is fit for purpose. 

1 hour ago, Gruff said:

We are seeing this in the US with Southwest Airlines for one,and in effect forced the Local Air traffic control closure which halted 1000 flights .It seems that well informed professionals are ‘Hesitant’, Doctors ,Nurses,Police and Ambulance officers included , this should ring alarm bells for others surely as they should be seeing the Benefits of the experimental potions more than most.

To mandate Experimental Vaccines to entire Populations would have to be the Most Insane Action ever seen in this Worlds History.

Gruff, if you could get over yourself and accept the fact that they are using an approved vaccine you might be able to once again get a grip on reality. I'm sure you had one, once, 

1 hour ago, Gruff said:

Yep experimental alright, certainly going to sit back and watch this unfold, but everyday of every hour we can't escape the push, to something no one knows the long term effects, I'm in your camp on this one. 

41 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

Mandates are tough, and it's sad that they are required, but the alternative is to have healthcare workers stuffing the health system and teachers stuffing the education system until the point is reached where neither system is fit for purpose. 

Well on the way to this even before covid struck.

On 10/10/2021 at 2:06 PM, Peter R S said:

Well Gruff I’m inclined to believe the medical advice that 

1 the virus will more likely find him and infect him

2 he is more likely to be infectious to me.

That makes him dangerous! But even more so if he has been encouraging others not to be vaccinated.

Hope you had a successful day on the punt yesterday!

How do you know if that Police Officer hasn't had any adverse harms from the injection?
We are aware there's people in the force who have as much concerns about this blanket approach exercise as others in the wider community do.

In case you are not aware, since March 2020 the Police have also been restricted and told what to do by the DG of Health because we are under his decision to sign off a State of Emergency.

On 10/13/2021 at 8:52 AM, Shad said:

Australian Business man Clive Palmer has pulled all his share in Qantas Airlines due to Allan Joyce's decision making to require all people need to have a vaccine to travel, despite the fact many of those who work in airlines, or travel may be fit and healthy and never had any symptoms of Covid19.

Perhaps Clive Palmer and others know there's long standing Legislation including relating to the Aviation industry that Allan Joyce as CEO should have been versant with and ensuring he himself and his staff reported...Maybe it's time to ensure Mr Joyce is held to account..'Ignorance of Law is no excuse for breaking the law..

Over the years, how many incidents of Medical related diseases have they ever disclosed have happened and been reported as is required under Laws, to those at the border?
Where is that information that should be openly on Public record?

We only hear when there has generally been a 'death" on the planes, nothing on diseased passengers who have not complied with failing to disclose prior to stepping on a plane diseases, or Medical Matters they know will cost us and never be recovered from Public Health budgets, that are required to be disclosed, and should be deported prior to stepping out of a plane as provided under Laws.

On 10/13/2021 at 2:17 PM, Idolmite said:

Gruff, if you could get over yourself and accept the fact that they are using an approved vaccine you might be able to once again get a grip on reality. I'm sure you had one, once, 

Approved by Who Mitey?  FDA fully approved Dengvaxia and killed 66 kids and effected tens of thousands, this is Still Emergency use Authority me ol China with no long term data. Experiment continues

2 hours ago, meomy said:

Australian Business man Clive Palmer has pulled all his share in Qantas Airlines due to Allan Joyce's decision making to require all people need to have a vaccine to travel, despite the fact many of those who work in airlines, or travel may be fit and healthy and never had any symptoms of Covid19.

Perhaps Clive Palmer and others know there's long standing Legislation including relating to the Aviation industry that Allan Joyce as CEO should have been versant with and ensuring he himself and his staff reported...Maybe it's time to ensure Mr Joyce is held to account..'Ignorance of Law is no excuse for breaking the law..

Over the years, how many incidents of Medical related diseases have they ever disclosed have happened and been reported as is required under Laws, to those at the border?
Where is that information that should be openly on Public record?

We only hear when there has generally been a 'death" on the planes, nothing on diseased passengers who have not complied with failing to disclose prior to stepping on a plane diseases, or Medical Matters they know will cost us and never be recovered from Public Health budgets, that are required to be disclosed, and should be deported prior to stepping out of a plane as provided under Laws.

The world has changed. It's just small groups of stale makes and a bunch of Karens cannot change with it. 

Clive Palmer maybe be selling, or has sold his shares (I haven't read the story) but when one owns shares one does not "pull" them. 

1 hour ago, Gruff said:

Approved by Who Mitey?  FDA fully approved Dengvaxia and killed 66 kids and effected tens of thousands, this is Still Emergency use Authority me ol China with no long term data. Experiment continues

You are in the process of being left behind Gruff. 

"Objects in the Rear View Mirror May Appear Closer Than They Are". This will be you. 

On 10/9/2021 at 11:13 AM, dock leaf said:

I'm guessing our policeman in the north has had the dream result? He was double jabbed and caught covid, so now he is all but certain to only have mild symptoms? And because he has the virus he will now have natural immunity for life? And won't need to worry himself with boosters?

Unless one of the next variants is so much different than delta that his natural immunity to delta is worthless?

If this virus worked like chicken pox, wouldn't we all be best to attend a delta party two weeks after our second jab?

I found an answer to my question