RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Guinness

Race attendance for vacinated

3 hours ago, Guinness said:

If I can produce my double vaccine cert why cant I go to the races??

Their argument will be Vaccinated can still catch and spread ‘Covid’ as it is not 100% Effective so you will be compromising those who cannot, now this is mainly those who cannot ,not those who will not ,so how will anything change after 90% coverage? It won’t , but they are using this,lockdowns and coercion to get everyone dosed up.WHY ?

Nothing will change. And won’t even after they line you up for the Novavax double header in January to keep you’re ‘vaccine passport’ valid , because as is being seen around the world the ‘Vaccine ‘induced antibodies Dont last,it’s vaccines for life and other expensive therapeutics to treat the Vaccinated now filling hospitals.As Hendy said, Masks for life

A question that needs to be answered, is this 'mandatory' or has it been officially passed into Law and signed off under Ascent by HM?

There's a huge difference legally between these matters of Laws.

Think about it and look up cases going before the Courts of Laws in Australia and other Case Laws across the world using related keywords.

Have to smile about the woman Judge in Massachusetts who has made a stand about vaccine and currently not permitted to enter Courts of Laws.

Someone put a tweet about her father ( not the judges father) who is now a retired Judge and at the age of 83, has said it's because it unconstitutional.

May one surmise there's legal processing going through the systems there to.

Where does it put those who are on trial before Courts of Laws and who end up with prison sentences?
Big can of worms their we doubt some have factored into  their decision-making.

Do remember there's a huge difference between what should clearly be stated as 'Guidance" and what is 'Law"

If what I have read is true, in some of the countries that used the vaccine early, they have already implemented a third dose after seeing numbers spike again, even mention of a fourth dose, so do we just keep pumping it into our bodies, anyone out heard of this, admittedly there is much misinformation out there, but also many truths, and I guess it to late to turn back now,

To the anti vacciners and anti mandatories, of which racing seems to have its share, I expect and hope that you are going to have your freedoms restricted for the benefit of the rest of us.

I will want to know, when I’m cheering on my horse in 2022 and beyond, that the people in close proximity are only there because (like me and all my family members) they had their shots.

On 10/8/2021 at 1:36 AM, Gruff said:

Their argument will be Vaccinated can still catch and spread ‘Covid’ as it is not 100% Effective so you will be compromising those who cannot, now this is mainly those who cannot ,not those who will not ,so how will anything change after 90% coverage? It won’t , but they are using this,lockdowns and coercion to get everyone dosed up.WHY ?

Nothing will change. And won’t even after they line you up for the Novavax double header in January to keep you’re ‘vaccine passport’ valid , because as is being seen around the world the ‘Vaccine ‘induced antibodies Dont last,it’s vaccines for life and other expensive therapeutics to treat the Vaccinated now filling hospitals.As Hendy said, Masks for life

It wont be Masks for Life, have a look what s going on in Europe and the UK,  and the USA, the masks are a joke, they are not used properly, Evidence shows they are generally useless unless you have the proper masks and they are replaced every two hours, not some bank robber cloth you have over your mouth and exposed nose , people are having health issues wearing them all day. I've seen masks keeped in wallets and back pockets for weeks and used when needed

What are the greens doing about the environment issues around these masks.

44 minutes ago, Peter R S said:

To the anti vacciners and anti mandatories, of which racing seems to have its share, I expect and hope that you are going to have your freedoms restricted for the benefit of the rest of us.

I will want to know, when I’m cheering on my horse in 2022 and beyond, that the people in close proximity are only there because (like me and all my family members) they had their shots.

What threat does the ‘anti vaxxer pose Petey ?  You want us all locked up and restricted because Adern is restricting our freedom because some choose to avoid an experimental therapy ? 90% of Iceland’s Population  over 12 are vaccinated and they are locked up, and boostered vaxxers in Israel are being hospitalised.... it doesn’t end with ‘the shot bro’ ..why is it NZs only tool in the toolbox 🤔I will get the ‘flu’ like the other 100 s of millions who survived and get a Natural long lasting immunity or die, but would be happier using proven therapies Before the need for hospitalisation 🙄That’s life. Happy punting , awesome days racing ahead 😀

FYI - Where's the Gazette Notices requiring Locations around New Zealand to be restricted in one's movements to attend any where in one's neighbourhood, or Racecourse?

This is from today folks.

No point in relying on 'What MAY happen with the spread of COVID19 in the future because not even Mystic Meg can accurately predict that, can s/he?

What evidence are they using , based on New Zealand research on the people of New Zealand to decide whatever Covid19 is is in fact 'Dangerous'?

We have yet to see any official Medical Evidence, other than 4 common symptoms that could be anything from a normal body function relating to sneezing to that of what may end up being the commonly known pneumonia.

https://gazette.govt.nz/home/NoticeSearch?act=COVID-19&soloRedirect=false

Meanwhile all this Government are doing is following Agenda 2030 without any critical thinking and discussions with us ordinary folk.

image.thumb.png.27ffac60f77ab3e8700526a85011382f.png

I'm guessing our policeman in the north has had the dream result? He was double jabbed and caught covid, so now he is all but certain to only have mild symptoms? And because he has the virus he will now have natural immunity for life? And won't need to worry himself with boosters?

Unless one of the next variants is so much different than delta that his natural immunity to delta is worthless?

If this virus worked like chicken pox, wouldn't we all be best to attend a delta party two weeks after our second jab?

7 minutes ago, dock leaf said:

I'm guessing our policeman in the north has had the dream result? He was double jabbed and caught covid, so now he is all but certain to only have mild symptoms? And because he has the virus he will now have natural immunity for life? And won't need to worry himself with boosters?

Unless one of the next variants is so much different than delta that his natural immunity to delta is worthless?

If this virus worked like chicken pox, wouldn't we all be best to attend a delta party two weeks after our second jab?

Can only hope it's not one who has already been stuck in having to do Iso.

They are over it up here @dockleaf

16 hours ago, dock leaf said:

From the CDC. Interestingly they change the Term ‘Covid’ to Sars Cov 2 here which was used as a ploy to instill fear by the WHO last year to suit their narrative ..infection and Disease are vastly different ,this is Why we have had thousands of known cases and a handful of Deaths ...The Common denominators are age and co morbidities, have they been studying the Deaths outside this demographic to ascertain WHY it doesn’t seem to effect a large percentage of the Population ? 

THE NEW DATA SAYS THAT A FULLY VACCINATED PERSON WHO EXPERIENCES A BREAKTHROUGH INFECTION CAN SPREAD THE VIRUS JUST AS MUCH AS AN UNVACCINATED PERSON. IS THIS ONLY FOR SYMPTOMATIC INFECTIONS?

It’s expected that symptomatic breakthroughs are more contagious than asymptomatic breakthroughs.

When extrapolating, it is critical to understand that this study is derived primarily from one major site in which the activities and the settings that were leading to infections are not necessarily representative of the day-to-day life of a fully vaccinated individual.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR FULLY VACCINATED PEOPLE WHO HAVE A KNOWN EXPOSURE? DO THEY NEED TO GET TESTED AND QUARANTINE THEMSELVES?

The CDC updated its guidance to say that fully vaccinated people who are exposed to someone with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 should be tested three to five days after exposure. They should wear a mask in public indoor settings for 14 days or until they receive a negative test result.

WHAT IS KNOWN ABOUT THE RATE OF BREAKTHROUGH INFECTIONS VS INFECTIONS AMONG UNVACCINATED PEOPLE?

There’s a difference between breakthrough infections and breakthrough disease.

Breakthrough infections occur when a fully vaccinated person tests positive for the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Breakthrough disease occurs when a fully vaccinated person experiences symptoms of COVID-19 disease.

On 10/9/2021 at 7:42 AM, Gruff said:

What threat does the ‘anti vaxxer pose Petey ?

Well Gruff I’m inclined to believe the medical advice that 

1 the virus will more likely find him and infect him

2 he is more likely to be infectious to me.

That makes him dangerous! But even more so if he has been encouraging others not to be vaccinated.

Hope you had a successful day on the punt yesterday!

So you get the virus and then what ?

Go to hospital and get the CURE ?  

Sure, overweight lazy fat fkrs are going to oxygen, but most those can't walk to the end of the drive at anytime.

But after a weeks rest in bed and the CURE, then do most people just go home ?  

Strange how no one mentions the magic CURE !!!  Is it a rich people only supplement ?   

or just rest, good sleep and better food, with a zinc / iron tab thrown in ?

Vaccine passport the only way to go forward to keep people safe the sooner its introduced the better...I want to know if I am out to dinner that I have a reasonable chance of not getting infected...thats my view and I really dont care who disagrees...everyone has the right to chose to get the jab or not but if you dont then expect to have restrictions on what you can and cant do.

3 hours ago, chevy86 said:

Just out of curiosity, has anybody seen "alpha" around in the last couple of months or is "delta' the only gig in town. Seems hard to believe all the earlier variants just drop out of the race , especially when there are so many vulnerable targets?

It's simple maths Chevy. Which obviously you struggle with. 

We defeated the Alpha strain, so with no active cases it's impossible for it to be passed onto another person. Putting it REALLY simply; if nobody has it, nobody can catch it. Remember it only has a shelf life of 14 days, just for an extra titbit of information. 

The only strain showing up at out borders in the months - yes, months - leading up to this outbreak 8 weeks ago was Delta. Where was Alpha going to come from to leak back into our community? 

1 hour ago, Archer said:

So you get the virus and then what ?

Go to hospital and get the CURE ?  

Sure, overweight lazy fat fkrs are going to oxygen, but most those can't walk to the end of the drive at anytime.

But after a weeks rest in bed and the CURE, then do most people just go home ?  

Strange how no one mentions the magic CURE !!!  Is it a rich people only supplement ?   

or just rest, good sleep and better food, with a zinc / iron tab thrown in ?

Good grief. Do you not understand anythnig?

What we have in Nz is lost sheep, sheep who stay close to the lion & then diseased sheep & then lions and wolves. Which does the lion protect, when there are a pack of Wolves?

All of them right!! The question that remains who are the diseased sheep!! 

On 10/9/2021 at 7:42 AM, Gruff said:

What threat does the ‘anti vaxxer pose Petey ?  You want us all locked up and restricted because Adern is restricting our freedom because some choose to avoid an experimental therapy ? 90% of Iceland’s Population  over 12 are vaccinated and they are locked up, and boostered vaxxers in Israel are being hospitalised.... it doesn’t end with ‘the shot bro’ ..why is it NZs only tool in the toolbox 🤔I will get the ‘flu’ like the other 100 s of millions who survived and get a Natural long lasting immunity or die, but would be happier using proven therapies Before the need for hospitalisation 🙄That’s life. Happy punting , awesome days racing ahead 😀

You've spent hundreds of hours typing thousands of words about this over the last 18 months Gruff, yet, as with all of us, whatever we say on a sports and racing website, no matter how great it is, means absolutely nothing in the overall scheme of things. Your efforts mean nothing to those that matter. If you put half as much effort into, well, it's a waste of MY words because you're not able to be swayed in any way, shape or form, and do the best with what we've got in this country. You seem more interested in Iceland and Israel. I don't agree with many of the decisions this Government has made either, I certainly didn't vote for them, but I am a firm believer in science and the vaccine. I hope you handle frustration well, as coming in top of Trump's defeat it's been a disappointing year or few for some of you.  

31 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

Good grief. Do you not understand anything?

Obviously more than you,

but just between us, can you tell me what the magic CURE is ?

I was trying to think what happened in the old days  ....  Oh that's right, 2-5 days in bed, chicken soup and uncle bob ...  

On 10/9/2021 at 6:53 AM, Peter R S said:

Not frigging likely, but let me know where you are and I will pop your bubble and then you will be FREE  ...  :) 

3 minutes ago, Archer said:

Obviously more than you,

but just between us, can you tell me what the magic CURE is ?

I was trying to think what happened in the old days  ....  Oh that's right, 2-5 days in bed, chicken soup and uncle bob ...  

What cure? Most survive it, some don't. It's a simple as that really. Just like many other illnesses and accidents. Some survive them, some don't. A whole lot of factors can play a part obviously, but some survive, some don't.