RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Spikecity

Timmy

Must be a decent holiday for that drive. I am a big fan of Tim's driving but he certainly got caught with his pants down in that one.

I have always wondered why drivers say "never activated the hood because I had the field covered", and if they did get dive bombed what would happen.

Guess we will find out when the stipes report comes out, assuming they even saw it hehe.

1 hour ago, TheHorseman said:

image.thumb.png.cc9e1e385594575496eca39891d85101.png

No punt by me here but a $1.40 shot being rolled like that would put me off punting for quite some time ! Thoughts?

Looked full bore and identical to last winning drive ?  Those with the house on would argue 😆 . 

I actually prefer his, Blairs and AGHs style of driving where they sit as quiet as a mouse in the sulky, whereas John Dunn looks like he has a bad case of piles and leaping around on the seat at various times in a race.

However this was a case of sitting too quiet - smoking his pipe and thinking "I got this" and won't it look good to tell everyone "I didn't even need to pull the pulls" when suddenly it was WTF and a desperate pulling of the plugs and the horse has lost its momentum.

The part that pisses me off is the BS the drivers tell in the stipes room covering their arse and how they are allowed to get away with it up and down the country. This is not the drivers problem, they are allowed to get away with it. Stipes grow a set of balls and do your job - stop picking on others (Ross Cameron and the amateurs) to make it look like you are doing your job - YOU AREN"T

4 hours ago, Spikecity said:

The part that pisses me off is the BS the drivers tell in the stipes room covering their arse and how they are allowed to get away with it up and down the country.

In Law courts in front of a jury, and under oath (if they still do that) lawyers spin cases for their clients. The judge and/or jury decide who or what to believe.

Why would a driver/jockey go in to a Stipes hearing and say  things like "I did it " "I stuffed up" 'All my fault" ... no mate , this doesn't happen. 

..... you spin a yarn, blame the horse, don't rat on your peers , and Get On with It in the next race. 

Stipes have to believe some of the yarn ??  can't just say "You're full of BS" (unless it's Ben Melham they're questioning maybe lol)

On 10/9/2021 at 9:16 AM, Spikecity said:

I actually prefer his, Blairs and AGHs style of driving where they sit as quiet as a mouse in the sulky, whereas John Dunn looks like he has a bad case of piles and leaping around on the seat at various times in a race.

However this was a case of sitting too quiet - smoking his pipe and thinking "I got this" and won't it look good to tell everyone "I didn't even need to pull the pulls" when suddenly it was WTF and a desperate pulling of the plugs and the horse has lost its momentum.

The part that pisses me off is the BS the drivers tell in the stipes room covering their arse and how they are allowed to get away with it up and down the country. This is not the drivers problem, they are allowed to get away with it. Stipes grow a set of balls and do your job - stop picking on others (Ross Cameron and the amateurs) to make it look like you are doing your job - YOU AREN"T

Tim Williams was trying to make him self look like a Pretty Boy but made him self look like a fool ,  his explanation was accepted.

How do we do form when you have drivers clearly not trying to win?

John Dunn does leap around in the cart and clearly is not loyal to his wife as he regularly get off her horses to drive others , but the talk of Bathurst is JD still pulling his wedding ring out of his pocket after🙃, Today he is not driving With Grace when he drove it at its previous start

The drivers mentioned above BO , AGH ,and the likes of Morrie Mc and The Butchers and also Tim W all sit quiet and have a preferred style of driving.