scooby3051

Poundforpound/Nextplease Head to head Betting Duel

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Fuck, I played ultra safe ( against my instincts ) and I still got chutneyed

My return on the day is $178 so my total BF to next week is $463 

You're on $576 with Contemptuous still to come 

Well played short stuff. I don’t think there was a single punter here in Australia that gave him a chance at the 400m but that strong Zabeel staying blood came through 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would have taken the sub had it not been brought to my attention. I'm not doing 4 weeks of hard work just so you can change the rules to your liking.

I may as well be on $1, because if I was on 10k, I'd still have to post winners no matter what.

No chance I'm playing by those rules, and you're foolish to think I'd agree to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, NextPlease said:

I would have taken the sub had it not been brought to my attention. I'm not doing 4 weeks of hard work just so you can change the rules to your liking.

I may as well be on $1, because if I was on 10k, I'd still have to post winners no matter what.

No chance I'm playing by those rules, and you're foolish to think I'd agree to it.

My rules fella

You're not compelled to spend any specific amount of course, you could tactically choose to spend a mere $2 on any day, a $1 win bet and a $1 multi

As for four weeks of hard work…FFS….hard work !! 
Have you ever even had a job ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, NextPlease said:

What exactly is your definition of 'every cent in the kitty'... that would not imply a tactical bet of $2 if I was sitting on $1.1k..

You don’t have to bet any specific amount ….I merely said the last day, Melbourne Cup day, you “can” invest whatever you have left, if you wish to, I certainly didn’t suggest you “had” to 

I can see why you’re confused though..I didn’t word that post very well 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, NextPlease said:

You don't say... ease up on the G&Ts next time, aye.

See you next week.

Only had two beers today..I’m not much of a drinker …big late lunch planned tomorrow though ….treats you can only dream about 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CeeTee said:

What have we got lined up for this weekend Daryl?

I want you to do to short stuff what Jacinda has done to HQ.

Put him out of his misery on Saturday. We don’t need to wait until Melbourne Cup 😉

If you want to help him just advise what you fancy, so he can ignore your tips 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, NextPlease said:

I have only done the form for Flemington, Morphettville and Eagle Farm so far.

I'll try to end it on Saturday, because Melbourne Cup Day is a crapshoot, full of mediocre thoroughbreds.

That’s what Deontay Wilder said and look how that ended 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NextPlease said:

I have only done the form for Flemington, Morphettville and Eagle Farm so far.

I'll try to end it on Saturday, because Melbourne Cup Day is a crapshoot, full of mediocre thoroughbreds.

How good is Derby Day?! Quality with a capital Q. 
 

Stunning 29 degrees in Melbourne at the moment. It’s going to be wet the next couple of days but I don’t think the track will be too adversely affected. 
 

Let’s see how short stuff responds 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, poundforpound said:

That’s what Deontay Wilder said and look how that ended 

You have a lot in common with Wilder. Wears ridiculous outfits and, despite continually getting knocked out, keeps getting up for more punishment.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, NextPlease said:

You have a lot in common with Wilder. Wears ridiculous outfits and, despite continually getting knocked out, keeps getting up for more punishment.

 

I’m Tyson Fury, the Irish dude, thanks ya snotty nosed little “James Hunt”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

I’m Tyson Fury, the Irish dude, thanks ya snotty nosed little “James Hunt”

Short stuff, you’d need to stack a dozen phone books just to look at Tyson’s waist and I think you’re mixing him up with Conor. 😉


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.