RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

Poundforpound/Nextplease Head to head Betting Duel

1 hour ago, poundforpound said:

I’m Tyson Fury, the Irish dude, thanks ya snotty nosed little “James Hunt”

Organise a boxing fight then. You train right? Your selfies show that you do, so when lockdown ends, December 1st I hear, prove that you're not all talk.

Set a date. Book a ring for two minutes (that's all I'll need) and then you can head back to your training buddies knowing you got put on the canvas by a snotty-nosed Mark Hunt. 

2 minutes ago, NextPlease said:

Organise a boxing fight then. You train right? Your selfies show that you do, so when lockdown ends, December 1st I hear, prove that you're not all talk.

Set a date. Book a ring for two minutes (that's all I'll need) and then you can head back to your training buddies knowing you got put on the canvas by a snotty-nosed Mark Hunt. 

You’ve fucking got me 

Boxing Alley….any day you wish 

2 minutes ago, NextPlease said:

Perfect, my old stomping ground.

We'll get it live streamed right here on Race Cafe. I'll even start a fundraiser for charity, for the many people who wish to see you get decked.

Why wait until December 1 ?
We’re back training now 

In fact I’m going tomorrow, meet you at the back of HQ at 9.15 sharp ….don’t let me down 

Haha. Firstly, I abide the law. Secondly, I'd prefer an audience to see you reaching for the ropes.

This is your way of trying to wriggle out of an actual fight. None of this gutter shit, you're not Tyson Fury. You're a rich, privileged white man with a big mouth, who wears frilly shirts. You're not nearly as tough as you believe.

Proper fight. Properly set up. Proper fucking beat down.

5 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Why wait until December 1 ?
We’re back training now 

In fact I’m going tomorrow, meet you at the back of HQ at 9.15 sharp ….don’t let me down 

Can we at least wait until Jacinda reopens the border short stuff?

I’d pay for a ringside seat 😎

Mind you, just getting in to HQ we could be waiting for Xmas 🤪

3 minutes ago, NextPlease said:

Haha. Firstly, I abide the law. Secondly, I'd prefer an audience to see you reaching for the ropes.

This is your way of trying to wriggle out of an actual fight. None of this gutter shit, you're not Tyson Fury. You're a rich, privileged white man with a big mouth, who wears frilly shirts. You're not nearly as tough as you believe.

Proper fight. Properly set up. Proper fucking beat down.

Pussy ….slither away you weak prick 

3 minutes ago, NextPlease said:

So you don't want me to organize a proper fight? What a bitch move. Could have given you something to look forward to.

Getting 5% mayoral votes probably won't give you much satisfaction. 

Just turn up any time, I’m often there on my own around lunchtime 

7 minutes ago, NextPlease said:

Weak response.

Looking at your fat arse, every hour is lunchtime.

Late February. Take it or leave it. Fighting on the shuffleboards with 80s karaoke blasting at HQ isn't my thing.

You know exactly where I am, any time ….don’t be a pussy 

As for stalking my SM pages….that kinda sums you up…what sort of a loser does that ?

You were born a niller, you live the life of a niller, you’ll almost certainly die a niller, and meantime you’re wallowing in a tide of jealousy …..get back in your kennel you turd 

40 minutes ago, NextPlease said:

calm down Ladies...

you two are a laugh!! like 2 little old ladies hitting one another with their purses 

you guys are funny!!

On 10/27/2021 at 4:41 PM, CeeTee said:

How good is Derby Day?! Quality with a capital Q. 

Stunning 29 degrees in Melbourne at the moment. It’s going to be wet the next couple of days but I don’t think the track will be too adversely affected. 

Let’s see how short stuff responds 😉

Absolutely pissing down in Melbourne at the moment after 2 glorious days of warm sunshine. 

I may have underestimated the amount of rain we’re going to get! 😯

On 10/27/2021 at 10:43 PM, NextPlease said:

Perfect, my old stomping ground.

We'll get it live streamed right here on Race Cafe. I'll even start a fundraiser for charity, for the many people who wish to see you get decked.

I can still remember that beating you gave me today 😣 and I was Surfing West coast power 4 days a week between hand digs working for Galbraith P&D . Take it easy on him NP ,under all that agro I’m sure Leo’s a decent guy  😕

On 10/27/2021 at 10:56 PM, CeeTee said:

Mind you, just getting in to HQ we could be waiting for Xmas 🤪

Your true character shows through there - banter is fine - but having a go at someone where their business is locked down due to covid restrictions ....

Lowlife springs to mind

16 minutes ago, chelseacol said:

Your true character shows through there - banter is fine - but having a go at someone where their business is locked down due to covid restrictions ....

Lowlife springs to mind

I would’ve thought threatening another person with physical violence would be a “Lowlife” type thing as you’ve mentioned Colin but you’ve conveniently chosen to ignore that fact as it doesn’t suit your narrative 😉

Not that Daryl would have anything to worry about. My grandmother would have a bigger left hook than short stuff does.

Come on short stuff. Don’t leave us all in suspense. 

What have we got this week? 

Cee Tee...enough of the shyte mate....as Chelsea says banter is fine but you never can just stick to that...you are not even involved in the contest...if you were you surely would run last JMO...you are the single worst tipster ever to post in here...no question in my personal opinion others may disagree..

I have said many times to you to just stick to your business and stop stirring you never seem to be able to just do that.