RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

Poundforpound/Nextplease Head to head Betting Duel

41 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

No Scooby…let him keep rooting for Sunloon…..he’s stopped two in a row today…..I need Tommo supporting Sunloonchild …..

Sunloon I didn’t do this on purpose….I can only apologize to you for his intervention, no one deserves that….I might go low on occasions, but never that low, I’d never do that …

C'mon Thommo..... not like this!

2 minutes ago, Leggy said:

I've never heard of him backing a winner OR backing a $14 shot though they should be easier to stop.

You haven’t been listening then. Black Caviar Classique legend labelled early on. There are more. You are just following the negative line 

On 10/10/2021 at 9:25 AM, Contentious said:

Going by the name calling I saw earlier the commentator would say -

"and  Arsewipe is clear of Shrimpey" 😜

"and as they settle down Arsewipe leads Shrimpey who is racing more kindly today after suffering some interferance from The Stopper without a pair!" 😵

6 hours ago, Contentious said:

"and as they settle down Arsewipe leads Shrimpey who is racing more kindly today after suffering some interferance from The Stopper without a pair!" 😵

It’s manifestly obvious that I’m running a Tyson “ gypsy king “ Fury  strategy here, I’m soaking it up and taking the odd shot, but we all know how this is going to end…….

Meantime Sunloon has subbed the greatest fxxking loser of our generation, the poxy loner and niller extraordinaire Tommo in, and that can only work in my favour 

I should also note that Sunloon, to his credit, has done the decent thing and privately messaged me with an invite to his family Christmas party at Noeleen’s house, but I’ve had to say no …… 

43 minutes ago, NextPlease said:

Haha..not one single person believes that, Leo.

But it's the least I could do after you invited me to an all expenses paid New Year's Feast at HQ. Chef's table I believe.

I note you’ve edited that post….and this I respond by saying you may do what you do best, at my expense, that being you may go loiter in a  “ drive through “ eating fast food…where you belong Sunloon 

What have we got lined up for Saturday Daryl?

Lookin forward to the public flogging of short stuff this weekend. 

You’re going to do to him what Incentivise did to the Caulfield Cup field. 😎