RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

Poundforpound/Nextplease Head to head Betting Duel

57 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

How do you work that out...you told me the other bets were all dead only the last one you had was alive so how do you arrive at the totals you have???As I said I know nothing of betting exotics.

No exotics involved. They all lost. Thunderstruck won paying 2.90 for a return of 725 for the 250 bet. Less the total bet by NP of 350 = 375 profit which makes total bank now 1375. Leo lost 500 of his bank so now has a remaining bank of 500.

1 hour ago, NextPlease said:

Caulfield Race 4 - Kapalua Sunset - $350 WIN

$100 Multi

Randwick Race 5 - Edit to place
Caulfield Race 6 - Gunstock to place
Caulfield Race 9 - Delphi to place

Best of luck.

Excellent 

I’m all over Colette & Nature Strip, I’m pleased you didn’t choose either.

Now I need a third to multi up 

2 hours ago, NextPlease said:

Note that I could have bet $1 and let you blow your load, but that's not my style.

Nature Strip loves the wet, so he should be tough to beat, but it's a tough race.

Do whatever you want if it’s within the rules 

Did you not know Australia has had a lot of rain late this week ? 

Righteo…..here we go

I had so many short listed it made my head spin, but after eliminating those with “issues” I’ve decided to go

$150 multi at Randwick 

Shared Ambition to place R8

Ahead Start to win R 3

Handle the Truth to place R5 

Win bet

Nature Strip, $100 win R7 

On 10/15/2021 at 11:04 AM, NextPlease said:

Caulfield Race 4 - Kapalua Sunset - $350 WIN

$100 Multi

Randwick Race 5 - Edit to place
Caulfield Race 6 - Gunstock to place
Caulfield Race 9 - Delphi to place

Best of luck.

Do you seriously think Gunstock can win race 6 ?

Or are you suggesting he’ll still be finishing the previous when R6 is run ?

This isn’t a betting dual short stuff, it’s a blood bath.

Poor Ahead Start. Looked like it had you on his back instead of J Mac the poor bugger.

You could stop Covid.

Thanks for providing us all with the entertainment though. Watching you get flogged every Saturday by Daryl will be the highlight of my weekend 😘

4 minutes ago, CeeTee said:

This isn’t a betting dual short stuff, it’s a blood bath.

Poor Ahead Start. Looked like it had you on his back instead of J Mac the poor bugger.

You could stop Covid.

Thanks for providing us all with the entertainment though. Watching you get flogged every Saturday by Daryl will be the highlight of my weekend 😘

Read the fine print…from next week you’re doing his tips for him…just to even things up 

Right on cue I play my trump card…..the greatest loser of our generation ….Thomson, comes in to bat for Sonlunaticchild and what happens, the even money fave runs last 

You haven’t lost it Thomson….you have no peer, and no fucking pair, when it comes to stopping them you loser 

There’s a rumour going round that you’re running for Auckland Mayor short stuff? Surely this is just a publicity stunt?
Brian Tamaki would have more chance of becoming PM then you becoming Mayor. 

Again, would provide some much needed entertainment though.

Who’s funding the cherry picker for your campaign or will you be on Midget’s shoulders when you speak? 😘

7 minutes ago, CeeTee said:

There’s a rumour going round that you’re running for Auckland Mayor short stuff? Surely this is just a publicity stunt?

Who’s funding the cherry picker for your campaign or will you be on Midget’s shoulders when you speak? 😘

You’ve already made a complete “James Hunt” of yourself today……that said it’s of huge comfort to me that you give me no chance of being mayor..…that should make me a good thing 

19 minutes ago, CeeTee said:

Why can you not just stop poking your head in...you are just a shit stirrer...nothing more.

44 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Why can you not just stop poking your head in...you are just a shit stirrer...nothing more.

No Scooby…let him keep rooting for Sunloon…..he’s stopped two in a row today…..I need Tommo supporting Sunloonchild …..

Sunloon I didn’t do this on purpose….I can only apologize to you for his intervention, no one deserves that….I might go low on occasions, but never that low, I’d never do that …