RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

Poundforpound/Nextplease Head to head Betting Duel

6 hours ago, poundforpound said:

And the Lord stoodeth upon the hill, with the loaves, the fishes, and the basket of tips for the Saturday 

He said “come unto me my children, the filthy and the unwashed, every one of you, and feast yee upon my word, for I am the way and the light, to the back of the tote”

Caulfield.    $150 to win Crystal Bound in race 4

A multi, for  $350 …….Coastwatch to win, into Crystal Bound to place, into Zaaki to win

And the disciples threw tickets into the air, the natives rejoiced, grown men wept, there was dancing and singing, and wine was everywhere, and there was no more gnashing of teeth or the wailing of “curnow’s a c...” 

OK Leo is done for the day....

On 10/7/2021 at 10:18 AM, NextPlease said:

$100 3-leg multi

Caulfield Race 3 - Lombardo ($1.70)
Caulfield Race 9 - I'm Thunderstuck Top 3 ($1.35)
Randwick Race 4 - Coastwatch ($1.95)

Sorry I am not a punter...this is dead too right as Coastwatch got rolled??? You only have the win be left...is that correct???

21 hours ago, Nukkledragga said:

Try this for a multi,Raging Bull,The Chosen One and Leo ,seems a tragedy being beaten either way

There's some breeding tips in there too 

Raging Bull out of "Sunday Sinners"

The Chosen One out of "The Glitzy One"

Leo by "I Am Invincible"

30 minutes ago, shaneMcAlister said:

Probabeel was class, she is a great mare.  In my opinion she is a much better mare than Melody Belle.

Both were good in their own right however Probabeel has a much better record in OZ so I would tend to agree.She could win the Cox Plate too.

2 hours ago, NextPlease said:

Next Please - $1375
P4P - $500

How do you work that out...you told me the other bets were all dead only the last one you had was alive so how do you arrive at the totals you have???As I said I know nothing of betting exotics.