RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Berri

Fork I hate this lying and spin doctoring

On 10/8/2021 at 8:01 PM, chevy86 said:

Not that I trust the press one iota but interesting they are postulating that the 'essential" worker who headed to Whangarei for a few days "essential" work was a sex worker  with forged documents  who travelled widely "being kind"!  Apparently had a fellow traveller with her and they have now returned to the big smoke but only one of them located.

Only passing on what the rag Herald is reporting. Hipkins says he "cannot confirm". ( by default cannot deny).

Well a different disease possibly issued by a hooker, if she was active in her trade while up north. Imagine a male trying to explain why he has covid to a wife or partner? Could be a hot home.🤭

I hear there’s a couple who moved from Pukekohe to Katikati and tested positive to the dicey PCR when in Katikati, they are now hiding under the Bed.. People who consider themselves Whangamata locals who worked in Auckland for 6 months on their return Double  Poked  they are being treated like leper’s ...the World has gone mad

Police Officer Kristy Mitchell has come out and resigned saying most Victorian Police are not happy with the measures Dan Andrews and his Medical Authority are imposing on Innocent people . It’s bad for their Souls. Champion

Daniel Andrews face mask video: Victoria Police investigate...

ballaratonlinenews.com.au/daniel-andrews-face-mask-video...

14 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Auckland protest planned for the 16th , Police are aware.... this will be interesting 

shades of Springbok tour 1981 building? escalations? who knows what tomorrow brings *winx

New Zealand will stand as one eventually!! that i am sure of

2 minutes ago, 6xes said:

shades of Springbok tour 1981 building? escalations? who knows what tomorrow brings *winx

New Zealand will stand as one eventually!! that i am sure of

Not so sure ,there are some people I know who are oblivious 😐

Watch Dr Naomi Wolf Discuss "Why Vaccine Passports Equal Slavery...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWoDbGNt4wg

1 minute ago, Gruff said:

Not so sure ,there are some people I know who are oblivious 😐

Watch Dr Naomi Wolf Discuss "Why Vaccine Passports Equal Slavery...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWoDbGNt4wg

When people see violence in Nz like it was during 1981, they will soon wake up!! couple this with ongoing and increased restrictions.

Soon people wont be able to take a dump in their Cities public toilets, without a Passport  LOL, add a possible financial collapse to the mix, and a earthquake to shake things!!

people will wake up one way or another LOL

15 hours ago, 6xes said:

When people see violence in Nz like it was during 1981, they will soon wake up!! couple this with ongoing and increased restrictions.

Soon people wont be able to take a dump in their Cities public toilets, without a Passport  LOL, add a possible financial collapse to the mix, and a earthquake to shake things!!

people will wake up one way or another LOL

Why on earth would anyone want to incite or see violence?
It achieves absolutely nothing positive.