RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Berri

Fork I hate this lying and spin doctoring

I simply like a straight bat. I like facts. So today I hear that the NZ Health Commissioner says that the best time to have the second jab is after 4 weeks. Our leader also fronts and says the same thing. So what about this.....from the horse's mouth, endorsed by Pfizer, and officially reported in their literature, and by a panel of international scientists who have been at this far longer than our idiots...

image.png.e02373d7594c94305a134143a474a663.png

So these bullshitting politicians who we have given the mandate to help us all, spend our money wisely, are now compromising our health potential because they know the infection tsunami is on the way.  We've spent our $60b trying to eliminate something that the World was showing us wasn't possible, and now they're asking us to have the second jab before the optimal time for antibodies T -cell structures to proliferate. And all because they didn't get the vaccines in time, didn't put the systems in place in time and haven't got the back up plan (ICU beds and people to run them) in numbers large enough to cope with the potential tsunami.

These are the same morons who were in charge of the Racing Act. They've got to go

Lost any faith in the whole set up, no one seems to agree, and goal post get shifted regularly, some countries are apparently giving third doses, as it's not working, no one seems to be singing off the same song sheet, and they wonder why some don't want it.

Funny how they are saying that now when less than 2 months ago the MoH said:

Media release

12 August 2021

The time between doses of the COVID-19 vaccine is being increased, Director-General of Health Dr Ashley Bloomfield says.  

‘From today, the standard time will become six weeks between the first and second doses of the vaccine,’ he says.

‘Moving to a longer gap allows us to give a first dose to a larger number of people faster, which means providing more people with partial protection sooner. This is an important part of our being prepared for a possible outbreak of the more infectious Delta variant of the virus.

‘Early findings from a small number of well-designed studies show that an extended duration between doses of the Pfizer vaccine gives at least an equally robust immune response, with no additional safety concerns.

‘This new guidance is in line with other international programmes using the Pfizer vaccine. For example, the interval between doses in Denmark and Norway ranges between six and 12 weeks, while the United States uses three weeks but allows up to six weeks.  

‘The larger interval is also consistent with the advice from the COVID Technical Advisory Group (CVTAG) for an extended interval between doses.

Hip Hop said yesterday the reason they said 6 weeks was simply they were short of doses.     

Back then they said it was because 6 weeks gave better protection.

Now they want less than 4 weeks - obviously simply because they want to crow percentages fully jabbed as soon as possible because they have run out of crowing material for their daily P.P.B

The FDA have amended the Emergency use authority to include a single dose ’booster’ .. this is NOT approval . 306 trialists over two months 😷 hardly inspiring... and remember the CDC stated mRNA vaccines should only be chased with similar tech so Adern and her mob looking to release the dubious Novavax is beyond belief. How could you submit you’re body to this and expect zero consequence... Delta is NOT a death sentence and NZ is being lead down the Garden path with the only tool in their toolbox being a rusty old Screwdriver

Safety was evaluated in 306 participants 18 through 55 years of age and 12 participants 65 years of age and older who were followed for an average of over two months. The most commonly reported side effects by the clinical trial participants who received the booster dose of the vaccine were pain, redness and swelling at the injection site, as well as fatigue, headache, muscle or joint pain and chills. Of note, swollen lymph nodes in the underarm were observed more frequently following the booster dose than after the primary two-dose series.

17 hours ago, Berri said:

I simply like a straight bat. I like facts. So today I hear that the NZ Health Commissioner says that the best time to have the second jab is after 4 weeks. Our leader also fronts and says the same thing. So what about this.....from the horse's mouth, endorsed by Pfizer, and officially reported in their literature, and by a panel of international scientists who have been at this far longer than our idiots...

image.png.e02373d7594c94305a134143a474a663.png

So these bullshitting politicians who we have given the mandate to help us all, spend our money wisely, are now compromising our health potential because they know the infection tsunami is on the way.  We've spent our $60b trying to eliminate something that the World was showing us wasn't possible, and now they're asking us to have the second jab before the optimal time for antibodies T -cell structures to proliferate. And all because they didn't get the vaccines in time, didn't put the systems in place in time and haven't got the back up plan (ICU beds and people to run them) in numbers large enough to cope with the potential tsunami.

These are the same morons who were in charge of the Racing Act. They've got to go

You have most likely read the Cominarty fact sheet... Hipkins is full of shit
HOW IS THE VACCINE GIVEN?
The vaccine will be given to you as an injection into the muscle.
Primary Series: The vaccine is administered as a 2-dose series, 3 weeks apart. A third dose may be administered at least 4 weeks after the second dose to individuals who are determined to have certain kinds of immunocompromise.
Booster Dose: A single booster dose of the vaccine may be administered to individuals: • 65 years of age and older
• 18 through 64 years of age at high risk of severe COVID-19
• 18 through 64 years of age whose frequent institutional or occupational exposure
to SARS-CoV-2 puts them at high risk of serious complications of COVID-19 including severe COVID-19
The vaccine may not protect everyone.

2 hours ago, Gruff said:

You have most likely read the Cominarty fact sheet... Hipkins is full of shit
HOW IS THE VACCINE GIVEN?
The vaccine will be given to you as an injection into the muscle.
Primary Series: The vaccine is administered as a 2-dose series, 3 weeks apart. A third dose may be administered at least 4 weeks after the second dose to individuals who are determined to have certain kinds of immunocompromise.
Booster Dose: A single booster dose of the vaccine may be administered to individuals: • 65 years of age and older
• 18 through 64 years of age at high risk of severe COVID-19
• 18 through 64 years of age whose frequent institutional or occupational exposure
to SARS-CoV-2 puts them at high risk of serious complications of COVID-19 including severe COVID-19
The vaccine may not protect everyone.

Note the key word is "May"

8 hours ago, eljay said:

Hip Hop said yesterday the reason they said 6 weeks was simply they were short of doses.     

Back then they said it was because 6 weeks gave better protection.

Now they want less than 4 weeks - obviously simply because they want to crow percentages fully jabbed as soon as possible because they have run out of crowing material for their daily P.P.B

That will be because there's an expiry date on the lot they currently have and it's not going to plan with their Targets, isn't it?

13 hours ago, meomy said:

Note the key word is "May"

The Poison is bad enough ‘Fresh’ you jam that crap in past the use by its effectiveness will be the same but the adverse reactions may increase , anyone’s guess .Yeah Meo ‘May’ ‘could’ and ‘should’ added with other confidence draining statements on the EUA no wonder the FDA didn’t approve it. I see the Criminals at WHO are signing off on a Malaria Vaccine and Tedros is saying ‘could’ work 😆 Bit like Dengvaxia, more money made and lives lost .People just seem to be in love with these needles and most claim Smallpox and Polio ‘success’behind their blind faith , they don’t even realise Polio has mutated on the back of this Vaccine in Africa, and the foremost worlds expert in Smallpox puts the ‘Vaccine’ as the main driver of Death across Europe and to this day is the Worlds most dangerous vaccine. 

On 10/6/2021 at 11:24 PM, Berri said:

yknow Berri,

Facts are an odd thing... much like truth.

such things are dependant on who holds the authority on such things.... and whose Authority you choose to believe!!

Its taken many people a long long time to realise the deception being played upon the world!!

Facts tend to be become available after the lie has been perpetrated... meaning reliance upon facts is like taking action after the horse has bolted!!

Are then Past fruits, a measure of what to expect? meaning should we expect a cherry, from a thorn bush?

Therefore the expectation of this NZ government to produce good fruit.. is the hope of the blind, but i digress

where then does one turn to if not the Government that rules over them?? *winks

i once posted this question, during the beginning of the Deception of corona, attempting to point to his Fruits... but people were more inclined to trust Governments response and the science!!

well alot of good that did!!

knowing his(Fauci) Fruits he produced in the past... shouldve been a warning to many!! but do they bother to investigate and dig for truth?? NO!! ..cos people, were asleep!!

and now, after all the facts are said and done... the truth was already presented!!

how long before people will awaken from their slumber, and recognise the truth of Gods Word, and how beneficial it has been in the past!!

Time is close approaching where God's Word will be recognised according to:

Philippians 2:10  That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth

Ephesians 1:10 as a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in him, things in heaven and things on earth.

3 hours ago, 6xes said:

i once posted this question, during the beginning of the Deception of corona, attempting to point to his Fruits... but people were more inclined to trust Governments response and the science!!

well alot of good that did!!

knowing his(Fauci) Fruits he produced in the past... shouldve been a warning to many!! but do they bother to investigate and dig for truth?? NO!! ..cos people, were asleep!!

and now, after all the facts are said and done... the truth was already presented!!

how long before people will awaken from their slumber, and recognise the truth of Gods Word, and how beneficial it has been in the past!!

Time is close approaching where God's Word will be recognised according to:

Philippians 2:10  That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth

Ephesians 1:10 as a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in him, things in heaven and things on earth.

You're SUCH a dopey twat. We would be in a fucks sight worse state than we are now had most of us not followed the science. And you cannot prove otherwise. 

God is embarrassed by your carry on too. You are the worst example of a religious bigot I've never met. 

10 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

You're SUCH a dopey twat. We would be in a fucks sight worse state than we are now had most of us not followed the science. And you cannot prove otherwise. 

God is embarrassed by your carry on too. You are the worst example of a religious bigot I've never met. 

How's your mate Joe going? He trumpeted pre-election that NOBODY would have died from the China virus if Trump had 
"done his job".  Well latest figures out of the States show under Biden 353,000 have died in 9 months (with vaccine available) , which is more than the number that died during the whole of 2020 with NO vaccine.

25 minutes ago, chevy86 said:

How's your mate Joe going? He trumpeted pre-election that NOBODY would have died from the China virus if Trump had 
"done his job".  Well latest figures out of the States show under Biden 353,000 have died in 9 months (with vaccine available) , which is more than the number that died during the whole of 2020 with NO vaccine.

I have never said one positive thing about Joe Biden and his handling of anything. You need to keep up. America is spoilt for fuckwits when it comes to choices of Presidential candidates. You'll need to do better than that. 

But yes, looking at your post, Trump started with zero cases and no vaccine while Biden took over an out of control shit storm from a failed wannabe dictator in Trump. And because of Trump so many far right morons are now anti vax and won't take the jab as some pitiful show of support for their lying fallen leader. They are in a no win situation. 

Not that I trust the press one iota but interesting they are postulating that the 'essential" worker who headed to Whangarei for a few days "essential" work was a sex worker  with forged documents  who travelled widely "being kind"!  Apparently had a fellow traveller with her and they have now returned to the big smoke but only one of them located.

Only passing on what the rag Herald is reporting. Hipkins says he "cannot confirm". ( by default cannot deny).

16 minutes ago, Leggy said:

It's bizarre what they are doing. Doesn't make scientific sense. If they want it to work as they hope, a 12 week interval looks a lot better option.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/300348177/3-weeks-or-3-months-the-vaccine-dose-gap-matters

Waiting 12 weeks Leggy thwarts the fantasy target for double-dose vaccination they are chasing--with this lot science doesn't come into it.

3 hours ago, Idolmite said:

the beauty of the Word of God.. is demonstrated perfectly in this scripture

Hebrews 4:12For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it pierces even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow. It judges the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

You continually spew out your malcontent&contempt exposing your heart!! (isnt that amazing!! how true it is!!)

Proverbs 17:28  Even the foolish man, when he keeps quiet, is taken to be wise: when his lips are shut he is credited with good sense.

Now am i being judgemental?? or enlightening the truth unto you??  you decide!!

as for the bigot comment... it holds no water!!

Your tree is full of foul fruit!! time has proven this again&again

23 minutes ago, 6xes said:

the beauty of the Word of God.. is demonstrated perfectly in this scripture

Hebrews 4:12For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it pierces even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow. It judges the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

You continually spew out your malcontent&contempt exposing your heart!! (isnt that amazing!! how true it is!!)

Proverbs 17:28  Even the foolish man, when he keeps quiet, is taken to be wise: when his lips are shut he is credited with good sense.

Now am i being judgemental?? or enlightening the truth unto you??  you decide!!

as for the bigot comment... it holds no water!!

Your tree is full of foul fruit!! time has proven this again&again

You are funny too. Funny because you actually believe the tripe you type. There could be a poem or a song in there somewhere.

42 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

You are funny too. Funny because you actually believe the tripe you type. There could be a poem or a song in there somewhere.

yknow idolmite,

i find no fun in highlighting the ugly side of exposing peoples hearts&intentions,  but when people dont relent& wish to challenge the word of God.. one can expect to be cut!!

but like i say... it not something i enjoy engaging in..

its preferable to build peoples understanding using commonsense and common knowledge(establishing simple truths)

Now fitting inline with the OP

deception&lies and corrupted thinking is better exposed using the Word of God, which is exactly why i use it!!

Should you ever find Christ Jesus worthy to enter your heart, your world view will change over time... and the beauty of the change is in giving witness to the journey!!

someday i hope you will extend that door open to Christ Jesus... for even as the thief was dying upon the cross beside jesus, he made Jesus his Lord and acknowledged his wrongs!!

if you ever get a chance.. search youtube for  Jesus of Nazareth Full Movie HD English

its the 1977 version, best actors, portrayal of his life!! (6hour marathon movie!!)

be blessed Idolmite!

16 minutes ago, 6xes said:

yknow idolmite,

i find no fun in highlighting the ugly side of exposing peoples hearts&intentions,  but when people dont relent& wish to challenge the word of God.. one can expect to be cut!!

but like i say... it not something i enjoy engaging in..

its preferable to build peoples understanding using commonsense and common knowledge(establishing simple truths)

Now fitting inline with the OP

deception&lies and corrupted thinking is better exposed using the Word of God, which is exactly why i use it!!

Should you ever find Christ Jesus worthy to enter your heart, your world view will change over time... and the beauty of the change is in the journey!!

someday i hope you will extend that door open to Christ Jesus... for even as the thief was dying upon the cross beside jesus, he made Jesus his Lord and acknowledged his wrongs!!

if you ever get a chance.. search youtube for  Jesus of Nazareth Full Movie HD English

its the 1977 version, best actors, portrayal of his life!! (6hour marathon movie!!)

be blessed Idolmite!

I can see Idol now, rushing to You Tube…….popcorn at the ready…….🙈