RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Berri

I know its not racing but...

Tried to get a blood test done to see if I'd already been exposed to Covid. My theory was that if I had already been exposed (came back from Melbourne March 2020 with a roaring sore throat and cough), we got locked down, went in to have a Covid test because I got told I should and it came back negative. That was 19 days after getting back from Melbourne. Test came back negative saying I was not symptomatic at that time. Asked whether I had had it. Response came back saying they didn't test for whether I'd had it.

Wind the clock forward to 10 days ago. Am currently in south island. No Covid here for a year. Still under government control. Decided that I would get a blood test to see if I'd ever had Covid, because if I had I wouldn't get the jab. Natural immunity and that argument. Can see that if I didn't do anything I'd be a pariah. Doctor said no to a blood test to see if I'd had it. Asked him why not. Told me the medical practitioners had been sent a directive not to provide tests on whether a person had had Covid. What the fuck is all I can say. I'm writing to the ombudsman.

So that brings me to what's going on offshore. I've been very critical in respect of our approach. We should be promoting good eating and health as preventative because there is a direct correlation between Covid death and status of health. Instead of marketing fear, what happened to getting people healthy. $60 billion and counting and our health director hasn't mentioned getting healthy once. Get a vaccine, if you don't you'll die, wear a mask, go to 10 different groups of people as long as there are only 10 people in each group, but no mention of washing ones hands correctly. Are you kidding!!!

So take a look at this. Someone starting to talk sense

https://thehighwire.com/videos/floridas-radical-new-covid-plan/

And finally....the last word of truth...

image.thumb.png.4da14545b64215724bcb5a7e150526c1.png

@BerriYou may like to ask for a copy of the Pfizer  ( and other Pharma contracts they have agreed to as those vaccine figures add up to in the 10's of millions ) contract whilst you are at it.

What percentage of the people of New Zealand did those who signed off this contract did they agree to getting an injection?

80%, 90% 100%???

How did they come to that figure?

Why did they never ever factor into account as you mentioned, basic healthy eating and living that most countries now have accessible reach of in the world?

I suspect it's the Text Book that Imperial College/ UCL Professors use that has never ever been updated to today's day and age of world standards, including the 100% failure to comprehend accessibility to various modes of modern transport, housing , hospitals and health providers which is quite different to that of 100 years ago when Doctors either traveled by horse and were the first to get a Motorcar to visit those who needed Medical Care.

Wiles, Jin Russell, Plank, Hendy, Baker, Bloomfield etc all need to answer serious questions for their Plagiarism as they definitely have not applied pre-existing Laws nor ever done a Land/ Map overlay of the most basics in NZ. 

They definitely have not factored into account Basic Healthcare of Sunlight and fresh air.

Whilst we still need Medical Professionals to travel to those in rural areas we don't need it so much in the cities, except for where they don't have good Public Transport..to get to a Medical Professional.

Heads need to roll.

Who pulled the trigger in the first place with this whole situation because it wasn't me, was it you? (general question to all)

Have you seen the latest news reports on USA Attorney Michael SENGER'S twitter feed about the PCR test ordering by Chinese Universities in the early part of 2019?

It ties in also with Chinese and other Academics worldwide commencing Community Influenza Projects funded in part at different stages by Gates Foundation..follow the money.

All roads lead to "Lost in Translation" of the meanings of what a Pandemic and Plandemic to have the world free of diseases, including Influenza, by 2030 as per Lord Birkenhead's book , WEF goals - which are simply "Guidance " and not necessarily needed to be put into practice, nor likely to ever happen in real life.

We have been in the thick of the Tourist industry for many years so fortunate to hear first hand what's factually going on internationally in different countries, many have asked the same questions you pose.

Watch this space re the need to have HEPA and other ventilation machines n schools etc.

Hmmmmm, we live in an Outdoor country University students.

BTW @Berri, in the lead up to your health symptoms, were you exposed to people who were vaping. using hookah, e-cigarettes anywhere, including on the plane?

Second hand exposure to those toxins can cause serious harm.

Has Alan Joyce, Qantas Head, ever been prosecuted for failing to Report use of and exposure of these products to their passengers and failing to adhere to Border Legislation if he hasn't reported them, and complied with various Laws?

Factor into account that many of these items are not approved by FDA and the like, nor up to Regulatory standards so may be deemed to be, and have been found to contain poisons.

Do we hear a peep from The Publlc Health Officials on that and Covid19?

Follow the FDA and USA on that topic running in tandem with Covid.