RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
chevy86

Persecution!!

2 hours ago, I'mjustabattler said:

Is this true? Was the future Mayor an organiser?

May be an image of text that says 'on FOUR ORGANISERS of Auckland's protest 2nd October: Leo Molloy collected $1,321,739 $1, 739 in wage subsidies for his companies EMYM DD Parnell Limited. Peter Mortlock collected $1,079,373 in wage subsidies for City Impact Church. Brian Tamaki collected $127,80 Church. odt in wage subsidies for Destiny 6f SOCCS Scott Bright collected $33,475 in wage subsidies for Structuremaxx Limited. derp/nz ALl Collectively obtained 2.5 MILLION DOLLARS in wage SUBSIDIES from a "TYRANNICAL" government. derp'

Of course it’s not true, I’ve never been involved in organizing anything to do with that rally, ( the wage subsidy part is probably close to the truth though because I have a very big Hospo business  )…….about 100 people have been made to take it down so far …but I’m looking for one loser to sue …..give me your name and let me make you beg for forgiveness, and cry …..

20 minutes ago, I'mjustabattler said:

Sorry Leo,

I've never met you but do know know people who have, some like you, some don't, could be tall poppy syndrome.

What I shared is freely available on the internet, the reason I asked, was it true. I have the answer.

I

Why would I give a fuck whether people like me or not….……97.8% of my critics don’t even like themselves 

11 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Why would I give a fuck whether people like me or not….……97.8% of my critics don’t even like themselves 

i must be in that 2% bracket  *winks

imjustabattler.... the rules are very clear here. Prove it or retract it...unless you have actual evidence Leo had anything to do with organising the gathering or that he did anything other than the right thing with the legal wage subsidies he got for his businesses and his employees then please apologise or I am sure Leo will have no hesitation in pursuing all options available to him.Your choice there is enough shit stirring and falsehoods out there at present without no name nobodies stirring up more...time to put up or shut up your choice.

The wage subsidy is publicly availaible information and can only be claimed against employees that have been paid (ie reconciled to the IRD).  Businesses 30% down can claim, a pub will be a 100% down.  I am in the event industry and my business is negative (refunding customers their deposits).  Not all businesses are suffering equally in this lockdown!!

23 minutes ago, I'mjustabattler said:

Seems strange getting a warning for asking a question. He answered it and I apologised. I've acknowledged the warning but probably won't be worried about posting again.

No you got a warning for making unsubstantiated accusations....I asked you to prove them which you obviously can not...Its entirely your choice whether you post here or not but if you do please make sure of your facts first.

12 hours ago, I'mjustabattler said:

Seems strange getting a warning for asking a question. He answered it and I apologised. I've acknowledged the warning but probably won't be worried about posting again.

Remember battler - asking a question is an accusation on this website.

3 hours ago, NextPlease said:

Remember battler - asking a question is an accusation on this website.

And that’s the expert advice from the fraudster who got caught claiming her was a significant ex jockey from NZ on an Australian tipping site last year ……it’s about credibility Darryl, and you don’t have any since you were caught embellishing your CV and lying about your insignificant past …….now shall we talk about your tips ?

25 minutes ago, NextPlease said:

Embellishing my CV huh? Do tell... more lies.

This coming from a guy who's friends with Brian Tamaki... do you take a sedative to sleep at night?

Yes, Brian & Hannah do some great work in the charitable social space, including but not limited to housing the homeless, integrating prisoners back into society, offering wrap around support services for those with addictions like alcohol & drugs, victims of domestic violence etc …..there’s a very high chance you’ll need their help one day

In the Venn diagram of life our circles overlap slightly with Brian & Hannah … is that a problem ?

If so why ? 

As for a sedative to sleep, I’ve taken to gin this lockdown, rhubarb and strawberry being my fave, just a couple a night but it helps me sleep 

I'm living a fairly comfortable life, albeit with long working hours, but I'm bored when not working.

Obviously my six-figure salary is the same amount you pay in rent to keep HQ open every year, but you worked hard, so you reap the rewards.

Just don't tell lies about my CV. It's an impressive CV in the iGaming and sports affiliate industry, which is my field. I tip horses on the side - and they do well, so thanks for asking.

2 hours ago, NextPlease said:

I'm living a fairly comfortable life, albeit with long working hours, but I'm bored when not working.

Obviously my six-figure salary is the same amount you pay in rent to keep HQ open every year, but you worked hard, so you reap the rewards.

Just don't tell lies about my CV. It's an impressive CV in the iGaming and sports affiliate industry, which is my field. I tip horses on the side - and they do well, so thanks for asking.

I merely mentioned that you’d felt compelled to lie on that Just Racing site where you masqueraded as a tipster of some description…you claimed you were an ex-jockey of some note  … before they distanced themselves from you 

What’s most curious is that anyone would admit to being an ex-jockey … surely that’s akin to admitting you voted Labour or were sexually attracted to farm animals …. 

The website wrote my biography, hence why it's not written in first person. However, they did ask if it was OK to say I was a former jockey, to which I agreed. I didn't think much of it to be honest.

That company went 4 months without paying its employees, so I told them I'm leaving, and taking two of their best writers with me. The owner of the company thought he was a big shot, bought up large at the Karaka Sales and went bust. But, that's about 5-6 years ago.

We then moved to Europe's biggest horse racing affiliate. I have since moved on to work for the biggest bookmaker in the US, and the others have gone their own way in the same field.

I'm an editor and writer. I make money providing websites with tips on the side. I'm good at what I do, otherwise I wouldn't have been employed in the same field for the last 13 years, not to mention for the world's biggest affiliate companies.

I work 6am to 8pm. It's a hard slog. Editors don't get paid much, especially in the gambling field. However, I grind and I doubt there's many people in my position making as much as I do.

So anyway... I sincerly hope HQ survives. The labour government is doing everything possible to ensure it doesn't.

1 hour ago, NextPlease said:

The website wrote my biography, hence why it's not written in first person. However, they did ask if it was OK to say I was a former jockey, to which I agreed. I didn't think much of it to be honest.

That company went 4 months without paying its employees, so I told them I'm leaving, and taking two of their best writers with me. The owner of the company thought he was a big shot, bought up large at the Karaka Sales and went bust. But, that's about 5-6 years ago.

We then moved to Europe's biggest horse racing affiliate. I have since moved on to work for the biggest bookmaker in the US, and the others have gone their own way in the same field.

I'm an editor and writer. I make money providing websites with tips on the side. I'm good at what I do, otherwise I wouldn't have been employed in the same field for the last 13 years, not to mention for the world's biggest affiliate companies.

I work 6am to 8pm. It's a hard slog. Editors don't get paid much, especially in the gambling field. However, I grind and I doubt there's many people in my position making as much as I do.

So anyway... I sincerly hope HQ survives. The labour government is doing everything possible to ensure it doesn't.

HQ is only a pop up so it won’t survive because it was never meant to 

Like me though HQ is fucking hard and resilient, and like me HQ bends for no one 

I have multiple other hospo investments anyway so I’ll be just fine thank you 

How about I challenge you to a tipping comp… we have $1000 each to start 

One win tip per day every Saturday until Melbourne Cup day, and one 3 legged multi very Saturday 

You can bet up to 50% of your bank in total each day … no more 

Start with a grand each … it’s theoretical so you don’t need to put the cash up… but the loser come MC day, the one with the lowest total, has to shout a needy person to our big twilight party on the 9th December … that’ll cost a grand, paid to Tim Vince and for the BBM charitable cause 

Have a go soft cock ….

2 hours ago, NextPlease said:

I will state the obvious here, If you are being paid to tip winners you cannot be much better than Mr Joe average. If you were really good, like really really good, you would not be working......surely?  However the challenge is accepted with Leo, so that's a positive and look forward to the outcome.😄