RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
6xes

Once we're Warriors, the chains of oppression break off!!

2 hours ago, 6xes said:

Boots on the ground are up

people rising up,

awareness being raised,

voices rising,

peoples hands are up in protest

The transformation is real

Be encouraged New Zealand

Is this just your thread now, or can anybody post? Do you realise your "reach" has reduced to virtually zero has you've almost single handedly killed Main Street Cafe? (In 100 1's absence)

On 11/8/2021 at 6:42 PM, Idolmite said:

Is this just your thread now, or can anybody post? Do you realise your "reach" has reduced to virtually zero has you've almost single handedly killed Main Street Cafe? (In 100 1's absence)

Take interest in the country you live in!! AWAKE AWAKE AWAKE NZ

Pay attention & be part of history and all that God defends!!

The Adren Traffic Light system, will be overcome by the light of the people within!! The righteousness of Gods people will prevail!! (Hanukkah - Festival of Lights)

People do not realize this national movement is a move of the Spirit of God..

Like it was when the Thousands&Thousands left Egypt from bondage... A epic number of people left, leaving an idelible mark  on their people when God parted the Red Sea, to provide a way for the people to pass through from Bondage to Freedom.

Is it just coincidence that the Barrier that prevented Gods people entering into their New season of freedom is referred to as the Red Sea

Traffic light system Red Lights implemented in Cities!!  Coincidence? or confirmation that the spirit of God is Moving with his Righteous people!! 

The move of God is so Great... that this season we are soon to enter into, is one that will see the world Rejoice at the coming of the Kingdom!!

Pay attention & Watch God move from east to west.. around the Earth!! (Hanukkah - The Festival of the Lights)

East2West.png

In Matthew 24:24 where Jesus spoke, and told his apostles that there was to be many false prophets arising?? What is Mainstream media these days!!

Do you suppose the current elected officials are deceived that they would pay the Mainstream Media to continue to deceive the people!!??

Coincidence?? or Confirmation of his word!!

Deceived.png

2 minutes ago, 6xes said:

In Matthew 24:24 where Jesus spoke, and told his apostles that there was to be many false prophets arising?? What is Mainstream media these days!!

Do you suppose the current elected official are deceived that they would pay the Mainstream Media to continue to deceive the people!!??

Coincidence?? or Confirmation of his word!!

Deceived.png

Trump to a tee…..and all you Evangelical lunatics, along with millions of other morons, thought he was the Messiah…..🙈

13 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Trump to a tee…..and all you Evangelical lunatics, along with millions of other morons, thought he was the Messiah…..🙈

The Sword of truth and the light of God separates.. them which dwell in darkness, and leaves them exposed!!

even now... you fail to see what President Trump did.

Gods wonders are far reaching WELL beyond your thinking Ohakaman... you cannot see beyond your nose!! and your cross-eyed kookyness is a testament to your thinking... reminds me of the one who, stood against President Trump

54 minutes ago, tacula said:

WOW - bondage?? Only bondage associated with you guys happens in K-Road. Gods people - are you telling me you stick to everything god has 'said'? I doubt that very much!

You are very new... and it wouldnt be courteous for me to school little maidens... until such time they have done a few Laps around Racecafe!!

we wouldnt want you to become unruly.. at the gates  *winks

Does one suppose this prophetic word, is not being fulfilled?

There is power in the Word of the Lord

No border or boundary can hold captive his word concerning the Lords love for his people!!

People are awakening and rising up moving as one into the New Season!!

It is understood that many people in Bondage remained in Egypt during the time of moses, becos they loved the way it was(Past things)... instead of moving into the promised land!!(Future for New Zealand) The Kingdom of God!!

Know the time and season that is upon us!! 

God defend New Zealand!!

1 hour ago, 6xes said:

The Sword of truth and the light of God separates.. them which dwell in darkness, and leaves them exposed!!

even now... you fail to see what President Trump did.

Gods wonders are far reaching WELL beyond your thinking Ohakaman... you cannot see beyond your nose!! and your cross-eyed kookyness is a testament to your thinking... reminds me of the one who, stood against President Trump

What he did….?????? Let’s see….

Divide the country, inspire and encourage racism and white supremacy ? Lie to the American people daily ?  Allow millions of Americans to die because of his inept handling of Covid ? Try to steal an election he clearly lost ? Encourage his moronic supporters to attack the Capitol while watching from a safe place like the coward he is ? Keep spreading the “big lie” so he can continue to fleece these braindead supporters for a non existent “fight”…?..

Fuck me, If that was God’s choice, like you idiots believe, we are better off without him…….🙈

Still the same Ohakaman, going round and round the mulberry bush...if you only knew the origins of where that rhyme comes from, likewise the ring-a-ring-of roses!!

you are so blinded by your hatred of the things that are good... stupidity refuses to let you go!!

Letmy people go.png

if people looked back on my dream the Lord had given me which i shared in this thread... and look at the symbolism of the red sea crossing.

The Red(Traffic Light) Sea Crossing is understood!! Ask yourself what happened to the Pharoahs Chariots and army!!

So too it will be with those, who wish to turn their face against the Righteous Word of the Lord!!

Wake up & Stand for righteousness!! Salvation of the Lord draws near!!

Red Sea.png

2 minutes ago, Ned Kelly said:

Your god doesn’t exist mate ,just a fairy tale like the tooth fairy and Santa, I presume the millions who have died is just your gods way aye 

oh ye little maiden... who hath but joined the fray!!

isnt this just the typical responses of those who were with horse&chariots who were led to their doom!!

Careful whose light leads you... cos Aderns is not one to be followed!!

Come out of her my people!!

come out.png

I don’t follow anyone, following anyone particularly false gods is for the weak, the uneducated and those who are unable to think for themselves, there are hundreds of false gods out there so what makes you think your imaginary friend is the one. Your condescending tone and your talking down to everyone that doesn’t think like you is hardly very Christian is it, but I suppose it’s like everything you cloak yourself with hippocritical and full of shit. 

1 minute ago, Ned Kelly said:

I don’t follow anyone, following anyone particularly false gods is for the weak, the uneducated and those who are unable to think for themselves, there are hundreds of false gods out there so what makes you think your imaginary friend is the one. Your condescending tone and your talking down to everyone that doesn’t think like you is hardly very Christian is it, but I suppose it’s like everything you cloak yourself with hippocritical and full of shit. 

Since when is speaking plainly to people... talking down to them??

is the Authorative word of God given to all!!?? So use it... and quit having the long face!! *winx

long face.png

100 1 has the courage to share what he knows what will come to pass.... than half the tripe that falls from your tree!!  nothing but bitter fruit in you!!

more hope in a man, who sees injustice and speaks out about it... then a person who speaks ill mannered of a person, who is not even involved in the conversation at hand!!

you are nothing but bones, wrapped in lemon skin!! sour and distasteful

19 hours ago, 6xes said:

100 1 has the courage to share what he knows what will come to pass.... than half the tripe that falls from your tree!!  nothing but bitter fruit in you!!

more hope in a man, who sees injustice and speaks out about it... then a person who speaks ill mannered of a person, who is not even involved in the conversation at hand!!

you are nothing but bones, wrapped in lemon skin!! sour and distasteful

That's fine to share, but he hasn't been right about anything yet, in 5 years of "sharing". He imagines injustice with the assistance of his failed leader Q, and is so far down the rabbit hole he is actually incapable of seeing the truth. Nothing he has shared to date has come to pass. Why would that suddenly change now?

2 hours ago, Idolmite said:

That's fine to share, but he hasn't been right about anything yet, in 5 years of "sharing". He imagines injustice with the assistance of his failed leader Q, and is so far down the rabbit hole he is actually incapable of seeing the truth. Nothing he has shared to date has come to pass. Why would that suddenly change now?

you are blind to the realities around you.... there is an injustice taking place in America and here on NZ soil,

it is not imaginary... and therein is your problem!! 

people rising up around the world, people walking out of jobs becos of mandates, children being jabbed, red light system implemented in NZ

and thats the imaginary things you ignore!!

WAKE UP DUMDUM!!

23 hours ago, 6xes said:

you are blind to the realities around you.... there is an injustice taking place in America and here on NZ soil,

it is not imaginary... and therein is your problem!! 

people rising up around the world, people walking out of jobs becos of mandates, children being jabbed, red light system implemented in NZ

and thats the imaginary things you ignore!!

WAKE UP DUMDUM!!

I hope, when you finally get the jab, they jab it into your frontal lobe. It can't, and won't, do any harm. The second one, fo you, into the buttocks is recommended.