RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
6xes

Once we're Warriors, the chains of oppression break off!!

On 11/12/2021 at 6:41 PM, Idolmite said:

I hope, when you finally get the jab, they jab it into your frontal lobe. It can't, and won't, do any harm. The second one, fo you, into the buttocks is recommended. 

The second one you recommended is that from experience, have you had a few close by?

LOL, an expected response from someone who has just followed mainstream news like a robot!!

your actions and reactions to mainstream news... is so plain and obvious, it makes you wonder if you are just like the rest of the 80% of sheep who follow without thinking!!

All repeating the same lines as what you heard on TV!!

nothing but parrots with bird brains!!

20 hours ago, 6xes said:

LOL, an expected response from someone who has just followed mainstream news like a robot!!

your actions and reactions to mainstream news... is so plain and obvious, it makes you wonder if you are just like the rest of the 80% of sheep who follow without thinking!!

All repeating the same lines as what you heard on TV!!

nothing but parrots with bird brains!!

A bird brain is still better than having no brain, which is obviously your number 1 problem.  

With Q on strike - no posts in the last year - and his followers hanging out in Dallas waiting for dead people to return, you lot are now more rudderless than ever. 

42 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

The loser rent a crowd who represent a minority……bit like you lot…..🙈

Wrong as usual

It is the begnning of We the people taking back their countries(as per plan) from the tyranny as is being displayed worlwide BTW.

The MSM and Govt are in a box.

They can't talk to the protesters because the truth will emerge.

The longer it goes the brainwashed sheep will see through the propaganda and the truth will be exposed.

Omincron is a pandemic of the vaccinated

Omicron ends the scamdemic  as it has done in many other countries already.

Enjoy the show

45 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Wrong as usual

It is the begnning of We the people taking back their countries(as per plan) from the tyranny as is being displayed worlwide BTW.

The MSM and Govt are in a box.

They can't talk to the protesters because the truth will emerge.

The longer it goes the brainwashed sheep will see through the propaganda and the truth will be exposed.

Omincron is a pandemic of the vaccinated

Omicron ends the scamdemic  as it has done in many other countries already.

Enjoy the show

So the always wrong moron returns…..the relief was nice for a while…..🙄

i am always a bit hesitant on supporting online petetions without seeing if the person behind it... is a valid person, but upon looking for the profiles of the person out there... this one is legit

if you wish to show your support... please consider signing... as this will help in exposing the narrative, of the so-called minority thinking, such as that pushed by the PM and all other believers of the mainstream media

whats really insteresting is there are counter-petetions running... which can be seen as well

just as a reminder... the Anti-mandate petetion is not a anti-choice petetion and its ultimately a individuals choice to jab up... 

either way the choice is yours

https://www.change.org/p/new-zealanders-nz-convoy-2022-show-of-support-anti-mandate-protest?signed=true

5 hours ago, Uriah Heap said:

Every person I know attending the protest is unvaccinated. They were protesting outside of schools long before any mandates came into force.

people dont make a song and dance about things unless they truely believe in the cause... and believe it is worth standing up for
whats suprising about the racecafe community.... is people recognise all the issues that have visited their front doorstep... yet passively shrug it off.. as though to accept things as right and just.

It is for this reason people are protesting... becos people deep down know...whats been occurring is not right or just!!

surely the protest numbers worldwide speak loudly of the problems highlighted in the protests.   

Evidence of abuse of freedoms&rights alongside, growing evidence of mass-experimental vaccines being absolutely worthless and in some cases... being more harmful...

but hey..  dont believe the conspiracists, who are doctors/whistleblowers/scientists&all victims affected

11 hours ago, Uriah Heap said:

Every person I know attending the protest is unvaccinated. They were protesting outside of schools long before any mandates came into force.

Do you know Russell Coutts?.... Hes vaccinated

Pretty logical bloke or is he a conspiracy theorist?

Off to the protest for very good reasons. 

The people are taking back their country.

https://www.facebook.com/russellcouttssailor

I'm heading to Wellington next week to join the protest. It's the first time I've ever felt compelled to join a protest.
I'm not anti-vaccine (I'm vaccinated) but I'm definitely against forced vaccinations.
I'm also strongly opposed to the ever increasing erosion of our human rights and the growing limitations on our freedom of choice. I believe in having the freedom to be able to question so-called "expert" opinion.
I'm against discrimination and the "them and us" society that is being promoted by our current political leaders.
I'm against creating different rights, laws and privileges based on Race.
I'm also against the irrational Covid rules that are currently being mandated in New Zealand, a few examples being;
- The 10 day quarantine that still remains for international travel.
- The absurd rules where our kids (vaccinated and unvaccinated) can sit in the same classroom and play sport together inside the school yard, yet are prohibited from playing sport together outside the school yard.
- The absurd rules that prohibit two young unvaccinated brothers, living in the same household, from sailing together in a sailing competition because they would be within two metres of each other while sailing their boat.
- The rules that require one to put on a mask to walk to and from the bathroom inside a restaurant when masks have already been removed while eating and drinking.
- The contradictory rules that allow unvaccinated people to take a domestic flight (with a negative Covid test) but prohibit a young unvaccinated kid from competing in their sport (outside school).
- The fact that our kids are forced to wear masks at school (even when it's well known that the surgical masks most of them are wearing are highly ineffective).
Finally and perhaps most important, I'm against the fact that some of our mainstream media have received payment from the New Zealand government conditional on them promoting government policy, propaganda and spin.
So yes, I'll be joining the protest in Wellington.

in case you have missed it
NZ Police commissioner Andrew Coster has recognised,
The "No Mandate movement " is real..
And knows his efforts to enforce will only draw more unwanted attention!!

Stand Firm NZ!!
Victory is at hand!!
Kia Kaha, Kia Manawanui whanau!!

Glory to God in the highest!!
God Defend NZ