RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
6xes

Once we're Warriors, the chains of oppression break off!!

In light of everything i have posted on this thread there is one song that is very prophetic for this hour we are in!!

Its a classic, but one that always resonated with me.

It speaks of Colours,Unity,Welcoming,Fading Empires,Sacrifice, Hearts,Weariness in wars,Mountains and their memory & making space

This is in so many ways prophetic of Gods calling to each&everyone of us.. here on Gods own Nz Aotearoa, so appropropriate in this hour!

Welcome in the arrival of the kingdom of God,

Haere mai, Haere Mai, Haere mai

Matthew 11:28-29

8 hours ago, Uriah Heap said:

What about this quote 6xes - Proverbs 28:26 "If you think you know it all, you're a fool for sure; real survivors learn wisdom from others."

God's watching you 6xes, and he sees a know it all blowhard.

God probably sees him putting too much Nitrogen on the Wacky Backy, he’s developed a seriously potent strain for sure.

An ode for ... Brian Tamaki

New Zealand's republican poet laureate composes an Ode for Bishop Brian

The Trials of Elvis Tokoroa

Lo, Elvis was a shepherd of Men. From the forests

of Tokoroa he came, a humble servant, to the Great City.

He preacheth against the Pink Nonbinary Unicorns

and their pronouns and Kombucha and sinful ways.

And God looked favourably on his good servant Elvis:

and sent signs and messages, such as mobile EFT POS terminals

and pimped out Harley Davidsons, and sweet holidays in Greece.

So Pastor Elvis prospered as did his wise wife Hannah,

who standeth behind his throne and counsel him

in a very direct firm manner on fairly much everything.

Lo, and Reverend Elvis walked amongst the fallen

and his congregation said yea, we long for burnings and smitings

and other opportunities to express our love for sinners.

But then a plague came to the land, to punish all those

who refuseth to paywave their tithes for the Harleys.

And High Priest Elvis saith, I shall not be locked down,

nor partake in your sorcery or public health measures

for these are the ways of Satan: for few can attend

at the Temple and contribute their meagre kopecks.

So it was the Archimandrite Elvis led the Israelites

out of Egypt unto the Auckland Domain super spreader event,

where he denounc’d Empress Cindy and the Philistines

and the Sodomites and those without direct debits.

And the Pharisees sent their guardsmen to arrest Bishop Elvis

and he will duly appear at the District Court.

But the judgments of the Pharisees and the scribes

are straws in the wind to Messiah Elvis;

for one as Holy as this answers to no worldly laws,

his law is that of the Almighty, and when the Almighty speaks

it is with the beep and whirr of a mobile EFT POS terminal.

34 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Poor old 3 sixes doesn’t get out much Barry so regales us poor sods with his pearls of wisdom on a daily basis..

He’ll be telling us Trumps re election was God’s will next……..:rolleyes:

Let me show you something, as the confirmation for President Trump inexplicable loss was foretold to me in a dream... i however failed to grasp the fullness of the dream at that particular time..

but a year on from the time i had that Dream, the fullness of the dream was revealed to me...

here is the interpretation of the Dream i spoke of which i posted some time back in Racecafe... but the fulness in respect of what occurred America regarding President Trump hadnt taken place when i gave that Interpretation... so in part it is missing a part to it, which i will elaborate on  *winks

Cos you want to know!! lol

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

Poor old 3 sixes doesn’t get out much Barry so regales us poor sods with his pearls of wisdom on a daily basis..

Daily basis? If only it was just daily. It averages out closer to hourly I suspect 

8 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Surely he’s a bot?

Elvis certainly gets a little greedy, did he have his mobile eftpos machines at the so called ‘Super spreader’ event ? And how come super spreading never seems to occur after these? Did we see the BLM marches ‘Super spread’?  I’m no fan of Tamaki but this March was only a failure because not enough people showed up.Good on him for a change 

New Zealand Aotearoa is very unique & special, as small as she is, The people in her make it what she is

heres the Beauty of God peircing through the Hearts of Mankind in Gods own New Zealand Aotearoa

Isaiah 2:2  And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD'S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. 

Revelation 22:1 The angel showed me a river filled with the water of life, as clear as crystal. It was flowing from the throne of God and the lamb

14 hours ago, Gruff said:

Elvis certainly gets a little greedy, did he have his mobile eftpos machines at the so called ‘Super spreader’ event ? And how come super spreading never seems to occur after these? Did we see the BLM marches ‘Super spread’?  I’m no fan of Tamaki but this March was only a failure because not enough people showed up.Good on him for a change 

Any protest without people is a failure. Not just Tamaki's. And lack of people generally means a lack of support for the protester's message. 

It can only be a super spreader if somebody actually takes the virus to an event, and spreads it. God must have protected the followers on the day.  This Saturday should be a lot more interesting. 

10 hours ago, Idolmite said:

Any protest without people is a failure. Not just Tamaki's. And lack of people generally means a lack of support for the protester's message. 

It can only be a super spreader if somebody actually takes the virus to an event, and spreads it. God must have protected the followers on the day.  This Saturday should be a lot more interesting. 

Didn’t even know it was happening.

God moves in mysterious ways

Delta is a Very tricky sneaky Dead thing according to the Bullshitters Mites,and people are running around Auckland wearing masks banned in France a year ago for being ineffective,95 % of people wouldn’t even show symptoms.As Fauci said , Masks don’t work and Asymptomatic people have NEVER been the cause of any outbreak in the History of Respiratory’Viruses’ ...he’s the expert let’s listen to some of what the crook has to say 😆 When was the last time you went to a Protest with the Flu ? people protesting this are Smart I’m sure the ‘Crook’ won’t be in attendance 🙄

2 hours ago, Gruff said:

Didn’t even know it was happening.

God moves in mysterious ways

Delta is a Very tricky sneaky Dead thing according to the Bullshitters Mites,and people are running around Auckland wearing masks banned in France a year ago for being ineffective,95 % of people wouldn’t even show symptoms.As Fauci said , Masks don’t work and Asymptomatic people have NEVER been the cause of any outbreak in the History of Respiratory’Viruses’ ...he’s the expert let’s listen to some of what the crook has to say 😆 When was the last time you went to a Protest with the Flu ? people protesting this are Smart I’m sure the ‘Crook’ won’t be in attendance 🙄

Isn’t he having a “family picnic” on the day…despite being banned by Police from attending….???

2 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Isn’t he having a “family picnic” on the day…despite being banned by Police from attending….???

Apparently so. He is banned from using the internet for organising and banned from attending. He's like a slimy eel. Gruff is behind the times as to what is actually happening out there.