RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
6xes

Once we're Warriors, the chains of oppression break off!!

In light of the coverage of Brian Tamaki being perceived in a negative light, his actions are a signal for people of God & Nz as a whole to stand united for the rights&freedoms of others.

there is no doubt apprehension over his actions, and what he stands for... as many have fallen for the lies&deceptions of the mainstream.

People in Nz, and all around the world are waking up to the oppression that is being perpetrated by people in high positions!!

Leaders are resigning, scandals are breaking out, lies being exposed & truth bombs are being dropped!!

This Clip reveals alot about the work Brian Tamaki engages in with people & politics!!

There is a symbolic reference to scripture within the bible, or a parallel occurring with regards to Brian Tamaki and the timing of his coming forward.

In Jesus's time upon earth and even before Christ's birth John the baptist is known to have been born on earth before Jesus

John's purpose was to announce the arrival of the Kingdom of God.

Which is exactly what we are seeing, take place.. The many Parable's illuminated by Jesus speaks of the events to occur during its arrival!! This is what we are seeing today, and the world over!!

The understanding of the Kingdom of God is not widely understood by the heathen, as their faith is in either themselves,wealth,power or some other idol.

that said, the timing of Brian Tamaki's address came at the End of the Jewish feasts which were all throughout the month of September. The rememberance of these Jewish feasts were to remind the Jewish people of the time they were brought out of Bondage in Egypt and their need to Trust God whilst in the wilderness(unknown)

This time in the wilderness is appropriately recognised as the time and season we were in here in NZ, and will begin to be moving out of!!

there are many more parallel's, and one worth noting, is during the time of Elijah, who challenged the priests of Baal(Baal represents the false god of fertility or wealth) and brought forth all the people to witness the challenge to take place on a mountain!! Ask yourself where did Brian Tamaki speak from? and did the people of NZ see this!! 

1 Kings 18:1-46

So for those who live in Auckland, did you feel as though Brian Tamaki slapped you??

Or is this Adern lying on your behalf? Do any Aucklanders aside from Brian Tamaki and the 1000+ other aucklanders have any balls to challenge the narrative!!??

cos it would seem 40,000 people from around the country have more balls to stand up for what wrong, and spit upon the Bill of rights!!

what a travesty of Justice this would be to allow it to stand!!

Slapped.png

A word of the Lord was spoken on December 2020 by Amanda Grace concerning New Zealand

it can be found here searching "New Zealand"  https://amandagrace4him.blogspot.com/2020/

in the prophetic utterance by Amanda Grace, it reveals 2 events to take place and to watch the area of another.

before the year is done. this prophecy will be fulfilled!!

New Z.png

when i discovered this prophecy i thought it was referring to Winston Peters, who was given a formal send off by parliament members in December 2020, but the other 2 parts never played out, as Nicolas Maduro spoke at the united nations assembly recently!!

God and his word is very precise!! all 3 will take place within a day of each other.

So watch!!

13 minutes ago, arjay said:

Yes Really, It's a free feed for no effort, better than a tithe:rcfe-laughing:

keep thinking the way you do!

once the financial realities begin to hit New Zealand, you'll see your money evaporate into thin air!

there are no coincidences in life, only the lack of understanding its significance!!

Get thee behind me Satan!!   Ancient Serpent

God Almightys Plan is a FOOT!!

luke 10:19
Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you

Serpent.png

here is some added context for confirmation

I wish to explain the significance and parallel in scripture regarding Brian Tamaki and his challenge he put to the leadership of New Zealand.
The connection in scripture surrounds 1Kings 18:20-40
This puts the Prophet Elijah into the picture, in which people are called to witness the challenge, the context for our time is, people can be present without physically being there(by way of media)(coincidence?). The significance of the challenge itself takes place on Mount Carmel, the connection with today, is Auckland domain, where Mr Tamaki spoke from, which is a Volcano(Coincidence?), known as Pukekawa(meaning bitter hill), but what's interesting is there is a Garden Walkway going around Auckland domain, also further south(66kms) there is a township called Pukekawa in which the name of that town is historically tied to Gardens in which Kumara would not grow(tieing to bitter hill).

Pukekawa.png.9a3fd17194e7229ccafa433e56c0b182.png
Now Mount Carmel or Carmel in hebrew means Garden!! you can check this and verify it. (coincidence or confirmation?)
The Priests of Baal represent the False worshippers of Fertility or what would now be representative of wealth or prosperity, This is very similar to the Golden Calf that was made when Moses went up the mountain... was made from Gold thus representing wealth.
The Meat that was put upon the Altar of course was meat of a beast or bull, which brings the correlation of the Golden calf into focus, at which point The challenge put down by Prophet Elijah, saw the Bull sacrifice being consumed by fire, and then the priests being taken captive (coincidences or confirmations?)

This to some might seem to be a coincidence.. but here is a picture that adds another layer to the wider picture albeit challenge taking place
The serpent is referred to as Satan see  Revelation 20:2
The photo is not suprising when its behind Brian Tamaki and in his ear.. Gods timing of events is precise!!
For Jesus once rebuked Peter and said Get thee behind me Satan (Matthew 16:23)

Heres another confirmation, by way of a dream the Lord had given to me a number of Months ago and what its pointing to

this is confirmed by Cindy Jacob's mention in her prophetic reveal concerning lights like the Aurora borealis surrounding the crown upon the angel of the Lord. in the clip above

my dream was as follows:

I was sitting in the Van(Red)in the driver's seat, that i normally would drive around in, i was at a Light controlled intersection, similar to that in a city& it was a typical cross intersection having 3 directions to choose from (left/right or straight ahead)
I was behind 2 other vehicles, waiting to turn right, the unusual thing was, i couldnt see the traffic lights, due to my head being at the top of the ceiling of the van, and i also noticed i was sitting on some musical electronic gears which are musical sequencers that have alot of LED lights for making music.
These musical sequencers i refer to are called the Maschine Mk2 and Maschine Jam...(which i own 2 sets of) these were below me and i was sitting on them which is why my head was touching the ceiling of the Van, and why my vision of the Traffic-lights were obscured
So i waited, and then the 2 vehicles in front of me began to move, this gave me the inclination to move with them even though i couldnt see the lights, but knowing that the vehicles would move only if there was a green light, i trusted my instinct and followed them.
as i followed the 2 vehicles in front of me, turning right i then noticed some people beginning to cross the road, which kind of seemed odd, and i thought to myself did i run a red light? or was this someone crossing in front of my path, in any case i continued driving and then i sensed i had ran over the feet of that person.
end of dream 

In this dream the interconnecting aspect is the Lights this is by way of the Traffic lights/the Maschine Mk2&Maschine Jam Leds lights which are multi-coloured just like the Maschine Jam sequencer is, my vision being obscured is not relying upon what i see in the Natural rather trusting the leadings of the voice of the Lord!!

The cross intersection represents what Christ Jesus was crucified upon, who is also the light of the world.

A Van represents a ministry of change&transition, the other 2 vehicles i was behind represents Brian Tamaki & Cindy Jacobs ministry's they both represent the voice of the Lord whose voice i follow, Amos 3:7 lets us know the plans of God ahead of time

the turning Right is best understood as turning east

Psalm 103:12 “As far as the east (law) is from the west (grace), so far hath He removed our transgressions from us.”
Thus dealing with Laws, which in the context of Brian Tamaki, he is essentially challenging the Lockdown laws

The sense i had of running over someones feet or their foot eludes to Tramping upon serpents, or again tramping upon someone elses authority(lockdown laws)

heres what it all points to.... which is a Jewish Festival that is coming up on 28thNov - 6thDec which is aptly called festival of lights!!

coincidence? or confirmation!!

The Lord Reveals to those who seek him his mysteries that would evade many!!

All Glory to God Almighty in the Highest & Praises to the Name of Christ Jesus Yeshua the King of Kings& Lord of Lords

Angel Rainbow.png

Heres a clip of what drew me in to buy these electronic musical sequencers(Maschine mk2 by Native instruments)

Theyve taken a backseat recently with my involvement online.. getting the Word out there!! *winx

On 10/6/2021 at 2:22 PM, 6xes said:

keep thinking the way you do!

once the financial realities begin to hit New Zealand, you'll see your money evaporate into thin air!

What the heck has money got to do with anything, unless you are the leader of Destiny church, then you can live like a toff. He may give and assist the needy, but to live like he does, just a catamite.

1 hour ago, Uriah Heap said:

What about this quote 6xes - Proverbs 28:26 "If you think you know it all, you're a fool for sure; real survivors learn wisdom from others."

God's watching you 6xes, and he sees a know it all blowhard.

Its certainly great to see you quote scripture!! well done you!!

it would be foolish for any man to say he knows it all...

but as i do, i defer to Gods word and would quote the same verse to you.... thus ultimately proving what?? achieving what purpose??

proving that one can come to the ultimate conclusion that man doesnt have all the answers!!?? And deferring to Gods word is the real answer!!

and so it is correct... for Gods word proves it so time & time again

moving on now!!  *winks

3 hours ago, arjay said:

What the heck has money got to do with anything, unless you are the leader of Destiny church, then you can live like a toff. He may give and assist the needy, but to live like he does, just a catamite.

why do you seem upset that other people choosing to give to something(money/time/love) of their own volition, and then you come back with the reference "toff"??

its obvious what your thinking is... should i elaborate further?

2 hours ago, 6xes said:

why do you seem upset that other people choosing to give to something(money/time/love) of their own volition, and then you come back with the reference "toff"??

its obvious what your thinking is... should i elaborate further?

Yes indeed

15 minutes ago, arjay said:

Yes indeed

Very well.

Its common for each of us to pay taxes...  and though some would scorn at the idea we do so, it is a tithe into the Kingdom which is set up by God!!

For God establishes both nations and kingdoms by his will (Job 12:23).. thus you pay in acknowledgement of Gods established word, whether you realise this or not(a form of tithing)

and most people accept this!! for even Jesus paid taxes.. so it is right to do so!!

Now when a Instrumental man of God helps and assists people, the people respond in kind, by acknowledging God has setup Brian Tamaki organisation, to help people!!

If therefore people have given willingly paying a (tithe)taxes to Governments and not grumble.... why would a person who is not giving a tithe grumble about people who wish to give a tithe regarding Brian Tamaki's church?? answer that question... and it will reveal your heart!!