RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
poundforpound

Invitation only awesome experience….

We had a charity auction for BBM and this item ended up back in our lap

The legend of racing Tim Vince is kindly underwriting the item now.

Anyone can apply to join us on this day, December 9, note it’s the 9th, with Bazz and Smithy……all liquor and food is supplied ( thanks to the ARC )

Stick McKee, Leith Innes, Sir Peter Vela, David Ellis, Danielle Johnson, Jamie Richards, Opie Bosson, Tony Pike, and all the great trainers and jockeys will be joining us on the day 

The entry cost is $1000 per head, max 20 attendees, that’s 20 people max so $20k in the kitty 

Your $1000 goes into a punting club to be run by the committee of the attendees, a three man committee decided by Smithy, Bazz & Tim with input from the celebrity trainers and jockeys 

All profits go to the BBM & Community Kitchen charity …that’s Buttabean…..and we mean all profits, and we’re aiming high ….very high 

We only want good people in the old press box with us for this great day so if you’re a wanker, if you work for the RIU, or you have no money, like Sunloonchild, don’t apply please 

PM me or Tim Vince if you’re interested and want to be considered ……and if you’re from the TAB be afraid you pussies, because we’re coming for you, and we’re going to butt fxxxk you with a pineapple 

To conclude, it’s a grand a head to apply 

No wankers, good bastards only please 

All food and drink supplied by the ARC

Punting  arranged by the experts with your input 

Winnings to BBM ( Buttabean )

This will be fun…get involved if you’ve got money and a personally 

Email me at leojohnmolloy@gmail.com or PM me or Tim Vince 

37823EC7-98CC-4BDD-A58A-956B225F2583.jpeg

17 hours ago, poundforpound said:

We’re going well team

I've sold three more places today 

This is looking very promising indeed 

Have you knocked on Pitty's door?. Moved to  2nd on all time winning trainers list on Saturday passing DJ O'Sullivan. Rogie in his sights !!👏

12 hours ago, chelseacol said:

Back on track - great initiative this for a brilliant cause.

Best of luck with it Tasman Man & Leo  - and Scooby good on you for supporting it too.

Hi Chelsea,

We both put our trousers on the same way and I am OK with being known as one of NZ's top  Harness owner/trainers who has driven in tote races in the USA , run marathons and in recent years climbed into the ring to box for charity and wrestled a croc with his bare hands but talking to Tim he not pleased to be confused with a larrikin who has lived most of his life in the South Island !

Tim deserves better.

That aside ,I hope you getting ready for a big week of racing in Christchurch  in about a month !

On 10/5/2021 at 11:32 PM, tasman man said:

Hi Chelsea,

We both put our trousers on the same way and I am OK with being known as one of NZ's top  Harness owner/trainers who has driven in tote races in the USA , run marathons and in recent years climbed into the ring to box for charity and wrestled a croc with his bare hands but talking to Tim he not pleased to be confused with a larrikin who has lived most of his life in the South Island !

Tim deserves better.

That aside ,I hope you getting ready for a big week of racing in Christchurch  in about a month !

Haha like it.

best time of year for me down here in the run up to and through Cup Week. Love it.

Of course getting on course this year doesn't look too likely ....