RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
6xes

Congratulations Leo... youve made the headlines again!!

Its not all bad... but it will give you a oppurtunity to correct the record!!

afterall sometimes we make mistakes!! we are not perfect aferall... its never easy to admit ones wrong

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/controversial-businessman-leo-molloy-wants-to-segregate-vaccinated-and-non-vaccinated-staff/7SB5KHFGFV4LZMMVVUYDWZ2M5U/

Classic……😆

Molloy said he understands if some staff members aren't vaccinated because they have made a rational choice or have a pre-existing medical condition.

"I have no tolerance for anti-vaxxers who watch rubbish on YouTube and say your 'balls will glow in the dark or you'll grow an extra mammary in your forehead,' that's bull****."

heres a funny observation i want to mention... in the video it is mentioned that there is a Bell curve...

now this is purely incorrect.

As the Anti Vax vs Vax people is clearly a division of people  one for and the other against!!

So a bell curve?? i dont think so DingDong! LOL

All fun & laughter aside...

its Leos establishment to Authorise how he see's fit to run his establishment!!

clever use of the references wheat&chaff and the Reaping&Sowing!!

you'd do well to learn its overarching meaning, as it might come back to haunt you

Leo seems to think he’s more knowledgeable in the field of medicine than those questioning the so called Vaccine with 30 plus years in the field 🤔

Maybe they should become Buisnessmen 😆

There is no way in Hell they get 90% of people to get the Shot bro aye Cuzz, the Maori seem to be more clued up than most Pakeha so this government are going to need to Start the big squeeze... there are some heavily doctrinated Vaccinated with no idea out there who have it in their heads the unvaccinated are the problem 🤣🤣 the government are restricting you’re freedom to force the toxin not the well informed  unvaccinated . Ignorance is bliss

The world has been caught up in a massive deception, The highly educated / political heads / even Many Christians aint immune from the deception and devices of the devil!!

ignoring the plain truth within the bible and not understanding scriptures within leads many to a path that they think leads to life, but leads to a path of Destruction.

Thankfully God is Merciful and full of patience, however that will reach its limit, and the balance of iniquity upon the scales will eventually be weighed one day for every one of us, myself included

Proverbs 14:12

26 minutes ago, arjay said:

Well I hope, really really hope 6xes that your computer will be weighed soon and fall off the flat edge of the earth. Geez what you write is plain silly.  Enough is enough.

The Essence is there which is more than can be said for many Bobby 😀

So what if you believe in ‘Flat earth’ , there are people who believe masks work in relation to respiratory ‘viruses’ and unvaccinated people are a threat to Others 🤣😂 Now that is Insane

1 hour ago, arjay said:

Well I hope, really really hope 6xes that your computer will be weighed soon and fall off the flat edge of the earth. Geez what you write is plain silly.  Enough is enough.

my method of engagements are a perhaps over the top... and to some it is, but for others who understand the references& their meanings derive much benefit...

but if you would like it explained in terms so more people might understand... perhaps the following is more entertaining??

in life

there are some people who really give a 5hi7!!

there are people inbetween giving a 5hi7!!

then there are those who dont give a 5hi7!!

If you dont 5hi7 you die... simple!!

there is no beauty in speaking in such a manner. absolutely none

which is why use plain speak with colour&humour, & add the authority of the word to give arguements weight&substance

that is who i am & who ive learnt from

Exodus 3:13-14

you definately get a gauge on the feelings & thoughts of a good cross section of people in various countries on there, what issues they are dealing with and the pervading thoughts

its freespeech and non censored.... unlike the other controlled platforms headed by corporate think tanks!!

The CEO Andrew Torba shared a issue with Gab users... regarding Germany Authorities trying to censor his platform, even though Gab based inside America LOL, trying to force CEO of GABS hand to do the censoring LOL, as ridiculous as it sounds... every gab follower had a oppurtunity to respond... you can imagine what Gab followers thought of the German Authorities, loads of memes etc hardcase lol.

It was a clever way of Andrew Torba getting the voices of Gab to respond to the demands of Germany LOL