RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
2Piper

Gloucester Park

On 9/29/2021 at 12:15 AM, 2Piper said:

For those with international accounts 

-  Miss Camoflage (Arrogance family)

Likely to add to the win by Mataderos  (Arrogance family) @  the Mot . last Sunday. 

Very disappointing run from the mare. Ran 4 secs faster in first run of campaigne .

20 hours ago, 2Piper said:

What an interesting last 24 hours for the family,  Marie Long won, her grand-dam produced a qualifier at Rangiora and the grand- dam foaled down a filly this morning.

BuyKiwiMade x ClassyFleet filly.jpg

And Classy Dancer runs in a handy field in the next at Addington.

On 10/6/2021 at 12:00 AM, 2Piper said:

In again at Glocester Park  tonight in about 40 minutes but think former NZ mare Marie Long has the best credentials  to take it out ( and grand- daughter of one of my mares ).

Luckily the Glocester Park tuesday card included the race, but again the NZ TAB left out the last race .

On 9/29/2021 at 12:15 AM, 2Piper said:

For those with international accounts 

-  Miss Camoflage (Arrogance family)

Likely to add to the win by Mataderos  (Arrogance family) @  the Mot . last Sunday. 

Flashed home for second tonight at Glocester Park. 

A handy ex NZ horse starts in the next and that I have its Dam . Glenledi Chief is the one I will be cheering on.  Favourite Ideal Agent recently raced against Copy That (Jewels) and has the ace .

TAB does it again - half the card at Northam (WA)  only available to bet on.  Finished race 4 . Race 5 has the above mares'  (earlier post with photo) grand- daughter in. With NZ horse sales  prominent to Western Australia,  you would think out breed would be punted regularily.

19 minutes ago, 2Piper said:

TAB does it again - half the card at Northam (WA)  only available to bet on.  Finished race 4 . Race 5 has the above mares'  (earlier post with photo) grand- daughter in. With NZ horse sales  prominent to Western Australia,  you would think out breed would be punted regularily.

Some people will complain about anything. You can bet on the Chepstow novice hurdle at 1.08 tomorrow morning.  There are six 5 horse fields at Charlestown this afternoon and there is still time to get on at Turf Paradise. The TAB know what the big money punters are interested in. You don't get paid the big money without knowing what your customers want.

11 hours ago, We're Doomed said:

Some people will complain about anything. You can bet on the Chepstow novice hurdle at 1.08 tomorrow morning.  There are six 5 horse fields at Charlestown this afternoon and there is still time to get on at Turf Paradise. The TAB know what the big money punters are interested in. You don't get paid the big money without knowing what your customers want.

Think you totally missed the point. What interest would a harness enthusiast have with a galloping race at Chepstow ?

Obviously your not a breeder or a harness participant handling horses. Those who are ,  are proud of what they do and the horses we are / or have been involved with.

The other thing is that we would most likely not have an industry   (or a poor one) without Australian interest in our stock.

Not really sure why I'm replying to someone who calls themselves "We're Doomed" That in itself is negative.

On 4/2/2022 at 12:15 PM, We're Doomed said:

Check the other thread and look what is posted 

The feelings of our harness enthusiasts are saying - e.g..  Saturday Aussie harness  get a raw deal with no lead in comments when aussie gallops get it during the cross over hours.  You don't  often see a Aussiee gallops card get cut but Aussie harness does.

So thanks to NZ TAB  I missed Miss Camouflage's win 27/12/21  because no  betting available - card cut . In Aussie she paid $41. 

Last week Marie Long ran 3rd. Aussie win closing quote was $12 so profit could have been made TFA, place etc.

When I punt I base my bets around generally the same horses (ones with some actual talent) and not  every single race. What's annoying to a punter is finding a blackbooker , it wins at its next start and there is not NZ betting on it.