RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Maurice Bevin

Stallion Register 2011

Could someone who has recieved their stallion register please advise me what the service fee for 2011 for Ekraar has been set at?

Thank you

which is at Tower road Matamata, Hi Peter Ististar had a nice Ekraar filly which we are now keeping, I think she's a nice filly too but of course I'm bias. LOL

Could someone who has recieved their stallion register please advise me what the service fee for 2011 for Ekraar has been set at?

Thank you

As advised to me on authority

"Ekraar has been purchased from Shadwell by local business interests and is now a resident NZ sire.

For enquiry and full information on him contact Stallion Nominations Manager Ken McKay on 092368865 or email Ken at

premped@hotmail.com

Good luck.

I'm going back too!

Rumor has it they paid 500k for him and are syndicating into 10 shares at 50k each.

Syndicate the horse the old fashioned way. 50 shares at $10,000 each giving the right to one mare per year. Let the Stud take the next 25 services to cover their costs and advertising and then split all income after that on an equal basis between the 50 share holders irrespective of who owners the shares.

I say that the horse could stand for $6500 live foal and be a nice little earner for all concerned.

The only proviso that I have is that the syndicate be properly audited and everyone treated fairly not like so many in the past.

Based on the above there is a good chance that many would have most of their money back in the first year and cream there on after, all going well.

Each shareholder to insure their own shares and it should be plane sailing if you can say that about horses!

Ekraar is now owned by Assured Assets Pty Ltd ( Steve Davoren) he is a Queeesland property developer and a long time business associate of Mike Tololi.

not as dodgey as him i told

i see great Brittan of to south africa