RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
poundforpound

Remarkable similarities between

32 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

The problem with this case is that they stayed in a house at Wanaka owned by Tony & Judge Jo Boshier…Tony is a lawyer and ex cop, Jo is a retired judge

The joint owners of the house are Robert Willis ( William Willis’s father ) and Matawhio, as in Matawhio Sports horses, a Karaka based company owned by…..Judge Mary-Beth Sharp, Williams mother 

The QC acting for them is the high profile Rached Reid, said to be the daughter of Michael Read QC ( I haven’t had that verified )

So we have an entitled couple, with very close connections to more than one judge, a retired cop, and one of the judges has “considerable history”

The critical questions that should be asked though are 

1. How did William Willis get an essential worker document, he’s an equestrian with a hay cutting business on the side  ( Hannah Walmsley can because all criminal barristers get them automatically ) but someone fiddled the system to get William a pass….who did that, who signed that, and what’s on that document ?

2. who actually let them through the border and why ?, they can’t have had an urgent case south of the Bombay Hills

3. Who is the lady who was staying at the same house in Wanaka, she’s described as tallish, 5’11”, elegant, early sixties, with dark short hair

4. why didn’t they ‘fess up straight away ?

5. which District Court judge gave then interim suppression and what’s that judges relationship with Mary-Beth Sharp, if any 

I can’t help thinking there’s a lot left in this story yet 

My guess, and just guesses (as I find the whole thing a side show and the Government are enjoying distraction) are.

1.  He sells hay, so he would be able to get an essential service document to deliver hay under the animal welfare.

2. Animal welfare

3. She may have been down there before lockdown

4. I understand trying to get away with it.

5.  Name suppression is easy to get for 24-48 hours, it then becomes more difficult.

There are 2 million people in lockdown, 500 covid cases.  300 of them from Samoan church which I have presumed they are not part of.  So chance of Covid are 0.01% 😀

They broke the 11th commandment:

THY SHALL NOT GET CAUGHT

28 minutes ago, shaneMcAlister said:

My guess, and just guesses (as I find the whole thing a side show and the Government are enjoying distraction) are.

1.  He sells hay, so he would be able to get an essential service document to deliver hay under the animal welfare.

2. Animal welfare

3. She may have been down there before lockdown

4. I understand trying to get away with it.

5.  Name suppression is easy to get for 24-48 hours, it then becomes more difficult.

There are 2 million people in lockdown, 500 covid cases.  300 of them from Samoan church which I have presumed they are not part of.  So chance of Covid are 0.01% 😀

They broke the 11th commandment:

THY SHALL NOT GET CAUGHT

My guess is they needed to tell a few porkies to get the essential services document then again to get thru the  border roadblock and on to the plane to Queenstown.

I  also guess the systems in place to stop Bonnie & Clyde [ Steve Braunias quote] are probably too slack ,a common occurence it seems.

Even with their exemption for Barristering and Hay selling/ animal welfare they should have been quized as to who needed those services so 'essentially' at the Ski fields of Wanaka...."where are you heading , for how long and WHY ?"

A little bit of dishonesty is OK in NZ , even with the much glorified Law ,Accounting societies etc

6 hours ago, poundforpound said:

The problem with this case is that they stayed in a house at Wanaka owned by Tony & Judge Jo Boshier…Tony is a lawyer and ex cop, Jo is a retired judge

The joint owners of the house are Robert Willis ( William Willis’s father ) and Matawhio, as in Matawhio Sports horses, a Karaka based company owned by…..Judge Mary-Beth Sharp, Williams mother 

The QC acting for them is the high profile Rached Reid, said to be the daughter of Michael Read QC ( I haven’t had that verified )

So we have an entitled couple, with very close connections to more than one judge, a retired cop, and one of the judges has “considerable history”

The critical questions that should be asked though are 

1. How did William Willis get an essential worker document, he’s an equestrian with a hay cutting business on the side  ( Hannah Walmsley can because all criminal barristers get them automatically ) but someone fiddled the system to get William a pass….who did that, who signed that, and what’s on that document ?

2. who actually let them through the border and why ?, they can’t have had an urgent case south of the Bombay Hills

3. Who is the lady who was staying at the same house in Wanaka, she’s described as tallish, 5’11”, elegant, early sixties, with dark short hair

4. why didn’t they ‘fess up straight away ?

5. which District Court judge gave then interim suppression and what’s that judges relationship with Mary-Beth Sharp, if any 

I can’t help thinking there’s a lot left in this story yet 

So is this part owner telling porkies, in an earlier Stuff story

A part-owner of the property, which is worth more than $1 million, told Stuff he was unaware of the suspected breach.

“Jeepers, mate – you’ve knocked my socks off,” the man said after being told of the allegations.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/126361208/officials-son-caught-breaching-lockdown-rules-granted-suppression?rm=a

6 hours ago, poundforpound said:

and Matawhio, as in Matawhio Sports horses, a Karaka based company owned by…..Judge Mary-Beth Sharp, Williams mother

No longer true. Filed yesterday.

1635941  MATAWHIO SPORTS HORSES LIMITED

Removed Shareholder
Mary-elizabeth SHARP
56b Bryant Road, Rd 1, Papakura, 2580 , New Zealand

Removed Share Allocation
66 Shares
Mary-elizabeth SHARP
56b Bryant Road, Rd 1, Papakura, 2580 , New Zealand

Amended Share Allocation
Previous:
34 Shares

Robert John WILLIS
56b Bryant Road, Rd 1, Papakura 2580 , New Zealand

Updated:
100 Shares

1 hour ago, poundforpound said:

Hay ?

Do they cut hay in winter now ?

No, but I just sold some today. People still need it, or animals do at least. I think the question was why are we discussing this in a racing forum, or that was my take. I know you made it clear in your headpost that it was due to the similarities here with the JCA and RIU behaviour.

41 minutes ago, Leggy said:

No, but I just sold some today. People still need it, or animals do at least. I think the question was why are we discussing this in a racing forum, or that was my take. I know you made it clear in your headpost that it was due to the similarities here with the JCA and RIU behaviour.

Its a good discussion in these boring times...when its run its course I will move it...cheers.

1 hour ago, Leggy said:

Let the story unfold 

There’s a lot of juice left in this orange yet

BTW my reference to the RIU / JCA will become manifestly obvious soon

Think about the judiciary, two judges, one retired but shares in ownership of the Wanaka property,, an ex cop now a lawyer, two lawyers in total….and two entitled youngsters … a suppression order….. this is far from over … in fact it’s only just warming up .. and if it matters the family is well known to many in the Karaka racing community 

17 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Let the story unfold 

Think about the judiciary, two judges, one retired, an ex cop, two lawyers….and two entitled youngsters … a suppression order….. this is far from over … in fact it’s only just warming up .. and if it matters the family is well known to many in the Karaka racing community 

Sounds like an Inca re-run.

29 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Let the story unfold 

Think about the judiciary, two judges, one retired but shares in ownership of the Wanaka property,, an ex cop now a lawyer, two lawyers in total….and two entitled youngsters … a suppression order….. this is far from over … in fact it’s only just warming up .. and if it matters the family is well known to many in the Karaka racing community 

Giddy up P4P, give it a couple behind the saddle!!

3 hours ago, poundforpound said:

Hay ?

Do they cut hay in winter now ?

Summer cut hay sells in winter and spring.  I am not saying this is what happened.  But it would be easy to get a travel document under animal welfare if you said you delivered hay to animals that needed it.

25 minutes ago, shaneMcAlister said:

Summer cut hay sells in winter and spring.  I am not saying this is what happened.  But it would be easy to get a travel document under animal welfare if you said you delivered hay to animals that needed it.

Not sure about that Shane 

The Vet Council give us regular updates, every couple of days,  and the criteria to cross the border is actually a lot stricter than you suggest 

Could be different for hay sellers I suppose, but I doubt it

If this goes to trial you’ll all be rolling your eyes…however if the clearly corrupted judiciary “circle the wagons” it may not see the light of day 

I hope for once in their weak woke lives the cops do the right thing and charge these two…..and they don’t get diversion……we need to see cross examination and all the evidence laid bare 

13 hours ago, poundforpound said:

Not sure about that Shane 

The Vet Council give us regular updates, every couple of days,  and the criteria to cross the border is actually a lot stricter than you suggest 

Could be different for hay sellers I suppose, but I doubt it

If this goes to trial you’ll all be rolling your eyes…however if the clearly corrupted judiciary “circle the wagons” it may not see the light of day 

I hope for once in their weak woke lives the cops do the right thing and charge these two…..and they don’t get diversion……we need to see cross examination and all the evidence laid bare 

Wet bus ticket slap…..doubt it will get any further than that given those involved……the “humiliation” suffered, business affect, threats.. yada yada……:rolleyes:

But, isn't there a number of investigations going on behind the scenes, and a Judicial Review within the Courts of Laws to establish if the Director General of Health has the powers to control NZ in the manner he is on an ongoing unrestrained way under the guise of a 'Coronavirus' introduced into NZ by those in a Wet Market where there was Bats, State of Emergency?

To put things into balance, how long did it take for those impacted by the 2004 Indonesian Boxing Day Tsunami State of Emergency last where bodies were washed up and left to rot and diseases were able to spread?

Are Buller, Westport and Kumeu still under State of Emergencies related directly to the floods and stock life losses they have recently had?

Do we have a Daily update how those people in those regions and others are recovering where natural disasters have happened?

Factor into account when the smoke passed over NZ from the Australian Bush Fires they dispersed from overhead within a week, it's questionable if a virus lingers in our lives or the air around us in the same manner.

No State of Emergency should ever exceed a disproportionate length of time.

18 hours ago, poundforpound said:

Let the story unfold 

Prescient comment P4P. I see Judge Sharp has got HER lawyers to put a gagging order on Stuff to stop reporters asking questions of her and Wanaka locals and neighbours. What could be her issue when her whole career revolves around throwing light on the veracity of statements?🧐

20 minutes ago, chevy86 said:

Prescient comment P4P. I see Judge Sharp has got HER lawyers to put a gagging order on Stuff to stop reporters asking questions of her and Wanaka locals and neighbours. What could be her issue when her whole career revolves around throwing light on the veracity of statements?🧐

Judge sends legal warning after reporters ask questions about Wānaka lockdown breach | Stuff.co.nz

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/126400438/judge-sends-legal-warning-after-reporters-ask-questions-about-wnaka-lockdown-breach
https://i.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/126400438/judge-sends-legal-warning-after-reporters-ask-questions-about-wnaka-lockdown-breach

I would tell you everything I know, and publish photos to prove it, but I’m exercising caution because this crowd will act like the RIU/Police/JCA do and orchestrate matters to try to silence people 

Trust me… this story has more “legs” than a centipede and it’s just warming up