RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
mikenz

This week in history.

Forty years ago today the All Blacks v Southl Africa test at Eden Park.

Twenty years this week since 9 11, gee time does pass quickly.

This being a racing site most here probably remember these moments in history and where they were.

i was with my mum and dad, during that time, i came into the living room, and the channel was tuned in to CNN dad in between watching the news, and doing his accounting and numbers on the computer..

i walked in about the time when the smoke of the first plane was being shown..... then bang the next plane, which absolutely stunned me...you can imagine all the emotions everyone felt when everything after that point took place.

in the months prior to that event... i had dwelved into Nostradamus, was involved in Christian Chatrooms and had made friendly connections with people in America... who i was sharing my thoughts on the Nostradamus quatrains, in which i had uncovered some unusual discoveries... and then 911 occurred