RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Ponderosa8

SUPERSTARS OF THE SPRING COMPETITION - OFFICIAL RESULTS THREAD.

Apologies to my team (Black Caviar)for not posting. Had a mishap on Friday night and ended up in Hospital. Tried to post on my mobile but kept getting message "This email address is in use by another member"

Under stand the rules so no argument about being replaced. I would have got a total of $531 so i did cost you guys. Very Sorry. So good luck for the rest of the comp.

Great effort yesterday Brian.

I was happy with my first up effort and hoping I don't suffer 2nd up syndrome with backing up next week 😀

Team Castletown was pretty solid overall and looking good.

I think Mr Gee will fail the swab after an 'on drugs' performance and that will bring Sunline back to the field ....

13 minutes ago, Alf Riston said:

Great effort yesterday Brian.

I was happy with my first up effort and hoping I don't suffer 2nd up syndrome with backing up next week 😀

Team Castletown was pretty solid overall and looking good.

I think Mr Gee will fail the swab after an 'on drugs' performance and that will bring Sunline back to the field ....

Gee is like most of mine, very up and down, so expecting the latter next week…..😉

16 minutes ago, redrew2000 said:

Apologies to my team (Black Caviar)for not posting. Had a mishap on Friday night and ended up in Hospital. Tried to post on my mobile but kept getting message "This email address is in use by another member"

Under stand the rules so no argument about being replaced. I would have got a total of $531 so i did cost you guys. Very Sorry. So good luck for the rest of the comp.

Sorry to hear that, we could have done with those extra dollars…..👍  Scooby can decide whether this is a special case..

40 minutes ago, redrew2000 said:

Thanks for letting me know..you won't be thrown out under the companion rule LOL.

45 minutes ago, redrew2000 said:

Hope you are on the mend redrew2000.

I see Scooby has given dispensation which is nice and fair given the circumstances 👍

1 minute ago, Alf Riston said:

Sorry Scooby

I strung together a bunch of 'quotes' inadvertently and couldn't work out an escape route. Hence the more than strange post.

Should be back on track now and hopefully making some sense 🤔

Can you delete the posts Scooby?

1 minute ago, mr_gee said:

just  depends how races are run n fields n track 

And a friendly chemist ?

Well done on yesterday 👏

You seemed to collect in most races and included a couple of tasty dividends.

A long way to go but a great start for sure.

Hope it's not a case of 'early ripe, early rotten' 😉

As advised by Scooby, all the winning teams in the Head to Head battles are being given an extra $250 to their Team Total, so have done so and the new totals are as below:

TEAM NAME TEAM TOTAL TEAM PLAYERS
Sunline $3,917.00 Alan1234, High Sparrow, Kloppite, Mr Gee, Weekend Hussler
Bonecrusher $3,552.40 Arjay, Caroline, MikeNZ, Ripples, The Sherriff
Castletown $3,361.00 Alf Riston, Black Caviar, Kundalini, Majestic, Richie
Winx $2,995.40 Catalano, Memphis3, Pure Steel, Rodders, Zappa
Rough Habit $2,881.00 Camacho, Craigman, Goodison, Pegasus9, TurnyTom
Black Caviar $2,784.00 Cubes, Napier, Ohokaman, Racing Jimmy, Redrew2000
Kiwi $2,562.00 Nerula, Mooseman, Romantic Miss, Talk1, Wallywong
Kingston Town $2,489.20 Littletramp, L.J. Shannon, Loancrusher, Stoyd, Von Cettes
Balmerino $2,436.80 Al Feilding, Casper, Gruff, Shakti63, Sir Castleton
Might and Power $2,188.80 Alf, Black Caviar56, Nicobury, Nukkledragga, The Paw
Phar Lap $2,137.40 D.burrow, MrZim, NextPlease, Puntwarriors, SayNoMore
Melody Belle $2,067.40 Hall, Insider, Lynzim, Mike28, Tasman Man
Gunsynd $1,851.20 Ivan the Great, Maverick, Peter R S, Punter Pete, Scooby3051
Makybe Diva $1,842.60 Drew&Jo, Floyd Pink, Smiler, Tacula, Zak Hussai
Grey Way $1,678.40 Black Kirrama, Houlahan's Dream, Jack, Sayer, Warren
Manikato $1,358.80 Jenlove, Koriokaramea, Seddon, Stixs, Toddy

Sidenote: Rough Habit scored $2,881 and lost their Head to Head while Balmerino scored $2,186.80 and Won their Head to Head (then had the $250 winning bonus added to that to give $2,436.80).....gee thats a bit of a rough result, hope it doesnt start becoming a habit😀

Ponderosa Mr Gee notified me that you may need a replacement players or two ...im available to  join a team if you want me ..

i will poost a set of selections on other thread !! thanks cheers Rob ..Dogzstar 1  ...brother still in recovery from stroke in april ..

one day at a time ..!??

Yes I will we be able to fit you in, will do a random draw to see which team you're in.... so yes please post your picks on the other entry thread...

Unfortunately a stroke is a long road to recovery so yes one day at a time...All the Best Rob and brother...

You'll also be in the INDIVIDUAL part of the comp too, but just starting off a little bit on the backfoot but a couple of goods weeks is all you'll need