RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Ponderosa8

SUPERSTARS OF THE SPRING COMPETITION - OFFICIAL RESULTS THREAD.

Thanks Scooby and Ponderosa for a wonderful competition.

Team Kiwi tried their best. Team Sunline were in a class of their own. Well done Mr Gee on your fantastic picking. I hope you invested on your picks and made a packet.

Cheers

tony

1 hour ago, scooby3051 said:

Then we won't be putting that one on LOL.

Yeah sorry.  Maybe waiting for a better barrier draw and/or an easier race.   Nominated for a maiden race at Gosford on Saturday.  Will have a look at that one and let you know closer to the time - might be a Win bet rather than E/W.

Thanks again.

12 hours ago, Kloppite said:

Hi Scooby

Can I please have $300 Win bet tomorrow on:

Gosford (M17) Race 5:  #9 Capo Strada

Thanks again!

Currently paying $2 on FF Win... so lots of people out there know something which wasnt disclosed on its first run back in February...

Good Luck

19 minutes ago, Ponderosa8 said:

Currently paying $2 on FF Win... so lots of people out there know something which wasnt disclosed on its first run back in February...

Good Luck

Thanks.  Has had a couple of nice trials in Sydney leading into this - in the most recent looked very strong at the line without being pushed.  See link below.

https://racing.racingnsw.com.au/InteractiveForm/HorseFullForm.aspx?horsecode=MzQxNTI4OTE4NDA%3d&src=horseform&raceentry=ODM1NzQ2NTMwNDA%3d&stage=Acceptances&Key=2021Nov20,NSW,Gosford&BodyClass=Popup

Grand-dam is Tycoon Lil who was a favourite of mine - won the 1000 Guineas and Oaks here and won a Group 1 in Oz along with a number of Group 1 placings  (including Might & Power's Cox Plate).

Preferred the $11 and $3.50 earlier in the week in a tougher field but hopefully can beat this lot and put something in the bank.

1 hour ago, Kloppite said:

Thanks.  Has had a couple of nice trials in Sydney leading into this - in the most recent looked very strong at the line without being pushed.  See link below.

https://racing.racingnsw.com.au/InteractiveForm/HorseFullForm.aspx?horsecode=MzQxNTI4OTE4NDA%3d&src=horseform&raceentry=ODM1NzQ2NTMwNDA%3d&stage=Acceptances&Key=2021Nov20,NSW,Gosford&BodyClass=Popup

Grand-dam is Tycoon Lil who was a favourite of mine - won the 1000 Guineas and Oaks here and won a Group 1 in Oz along with a number of Group 1 placings  (including Might & Power's Cox Plate).

Preferred the $11 and $3.50 earlier in the week in a tougher field but hopefully can beat this lot and put something in the bank.

Watched both trials... can see why its so short in the market. Could definitely turn into a top liner.

Well done Kloppite. Impressive win after working to find the front early and then dictating terms. I held my breath for the jockey of the second horse who nearly got knocked over the fence when looking a possible threat but that's racing and good to see you come out on the right side of that result. Well found.

3 hours ago, Kloppite said:

In Race 4 at Newcastle today.  Up against another quite impressive trialist.

Newcastle R4, I think a few caught the finish of Italian informant, that has to be as firm as it gets. 

On 12/3/2021 at 12:54 PM, High Sparrow said:

Hey Scooby, would it be possible to put my $100 each way from the competition on Dark Destroyer (race 7 Matamata) tomorrow please? Much appreciated as always.

HS.

Well done he just got there but good for you.