RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
6xes

i feel a need to share this....

please take the time to read this...

This is a word from the Lord... and some of it pertains to this very month, as the time frames referenced coincide with the Jewish Feasts that are taking place. The Transcript has been given by a Women who hears from the Lord

i can only hope that from this... you might begin to Trust in the Lord Christ Jesus and eventually be drawn to him.

here is a link to the transcript  dated 31 August 2021 spoken in the clip  https://amandagrace4him.blogspot.com

This clip is the full stream that is presented to the people all around the world, who desire to know what the Lord Christ Jesus is doing for us, in this time of confusion.

please watch it through... 

3 hours ago, 6xes said:

please take the time to read this...

This is a word from the Lord... and some of it pertains to this very month, as the time frames referenced coincide with the Jewish Feasts that are taking place. The Transcript has been given by a Women who hears from the Lord

i can only hope that from this... you might begin to Trust in the Lord Christ Jesus and eventually be drawn to him.

here is a link to the transcript  dated 31 August 2021 spoken in the clip  https://amandagrace4him.blogspot.com

This clip is the full stream that is presented to the people all around the world, who desire to know what the Lord Christ Jesus is doing for us, in this time of confusion.

please watch it through... 

Its a tough watch for those without faith , but I like her style 😀

7 hours ago, Gruff said:

Its a tough watch for those without faith , but I like her style 😀

yknow,

i decided to revisit some of my old posts going back a year or 2 ago, i tend to do this every now&then just to reflect, and admittedly humour myself as well.

looking back also gives me a chance to see my attitude i carried, how my responses to others were, whether i was going overboard, going nuts or responding with malice or out of anger/frustration etc etc..

Participating on Racecafe, can be likened to a Group race, where the greater the issue.. the greater the stakes,

thus everyone participating in the race after leaving the Cage, jockey for position, some leading the way, some content to sit in behind the leader& taking cover, then you have those sitting 3&4 wide having to do extra work trying to keep up, we also have ones that are wedged in and waiting to get out, we also have the tail of the field,  and lastly the spectators watching through the Bi-Nocs

where we see ourselves and others positioned in this scenario and what we witnessed will only make you smile... 

the many emotions of raceday from the horses to the jockeys to the judges to the punters and everyone present on raceday... is on show.

And so we put our best foot forward... for the spectacle that is Racecafe *winx 

thanks Hedley, for those vids... and they do share the beautiful side of the veil when we inevitably pass on from this life.

i was very tempted to respond to Ohakaman's previous post regarding the Hell is real picture... but i decided to wait.

Lo and behold you responded with the clips. so thank you for that contribution!!

i want to share this video... to contrast the other side of the veil... which is for the most part not welcomed by many... but sometimes a shake up is necessary!!

like a father who chastens his child with correction of the rod... it is sometimes not enough, and the rebelious child ends up toward a path of destruction...

this Video is not directed @ solely one person... but to everyone

watch!!

i wonder how many people understand what it means for a follower of Christ Jesus to give Thanks,Praise and Worship??

how does a outsider view it? *shrugs

There is a profoundness in this video, its simple yet, an undeniable truth is revealed in the simplicity of Gods established principles!!

Glory to God Halleluyah!!

thank you JESUS

Freedom in life is misunderstood by many!!

choices to choose between right and wrong, Good and Bad

sometimes we are even persecuted for it!!

life is always full of suprises!! But there is one thing we can count on in Life

that is the Words spoken of our Lord Christ Jesus!!

Thank you Jesus!! By your love&grace we breathe and give homage to your Father in the highest place!!

And by your hand that was peirced we recognise your mark upon us as we raise our hands in Praise to you!!

Thank you Lord, Thank you Jesus, Thank you Yeshua

2021-10-13 16_27_18-Window.png

heres a dream i shared on Gab(dream came to me in May/June 2021 some time around there).. which tied in directly with Brian Tamaki and the problems the Government were introducing regarding Covid.

The dream and its meaning, i had shared sporatically in the "Once We're Warriors chains of oppresion break off......" thread

many do not have an appreciation for dreams... or their prophetic relevance to our life..

but to show the beauty & wonder of how God Almighty shows me things... ahead of time

i shared this Dream on Gab when the dawning of the appointed time of fulfilment began!!(which was the Day Brian Tamaki issued the challenge on Auckland Domain early October)

here is the Dream i had:

I was sitting in the Van(Red)in the driver's seat, that i normally would drive around in, i was at a Light controlled intersection, similar to that in a city& it was a typical cross intersection having 3 directions to choose from (left/right or straight ahead)

I was behind 2 other vehicles, waiting to turn right, the unusual thing was, i couldnt see the traffic lights, due to my head being at the top of the ceiling of the van, and i also noticed i was sitting on some musical electronic gears which are musical sequencers that have alot of LED lights for making music.
These musical sequencers i refer to are called the Maschine Mk2 and Maschine Jam...(which i own 2 sets of) these were below me and i was sitting on them which is why my head was touching the ceiling of the Van, and why my vision of the Traffic-lights were obscured

So i waited, and then the 2 vehicles in front of me began to move, this gave me the inclination to move with them even though i couldnt see the lights, but knowing that the vehicles would move only if there was a green light, i trusted my instinct and followed them.
as i followed the 2 vehicles in front of me, turning right i then noticed some people(pedestrians) beginning to cross the road, which kind of seemed odd, and i thought to myself did i run a red light? or was this someone crossing in front of my path, in any case i continued driving and then i sensed i had ran over the feet of that person.
end of dream

7 hours ago, Gruff said:

Sounds like a nightmare 6. Point (s) taken 

The parallel of the dream, ties in so many ways with Brian Tamaki, and the challenge he put forward to leadership of Nz.

the representation of Rights, right of way, crossing paths and traffic light system... give it the meaning... but as i point out in the "Once were warriors......... .. "  thread i tie in so many other aspects to the dream, its diffucult to not see all the parallels.

Almighty God blesses those who seek his son& his righteousness...  the eyes to see the parallel's by way of the spirit that dwells in us (1 Corinthians 2:13)

Its one thing to have a dream.... to draw the meaning from the dream is another..  (proverbs 25:2)  & (Daniel 2:28)The real beauty of God revealing the dreams... is waiting for the fulfilment of the fullness of the dream...

The traffic light system that Adern implemented only last week... was the icing on the cake!! 

there is a part of the Dream that ties into what i believe is the Jewish Festival of Lights.. this is a wait and see fulfilment, which happens to occur between Late November & Early December a 8 day period (Hanukkah consider the history of this and you will understand its relevance!! i would venture on to say the connection ties to the time of Noah and the Ark, ill explain it should anyone wish to know *winks)

i have since had another dream very recently!!

Praise the Lord!!