RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
6xes

i feel a need to share this....

On 10/28/2021 at 11:07 AM, 6xes said:

The parallel of the dream, ties in so many ways with Brian Tamaki, and the challenge he put forward to leadership of Nz.

the representation of Rights, right of way, crossing paths and traffic light system... give it the meaning... but as i point out in the "Once were warriors......... .. "  thread i tie in so many other aspects to the dream, its diffucult to not see all the parallels.

Almighty God blesses those who seek his son& his righteousness...  the eyes to see the parallel's by way of the spirit that dwells in us (1 Corinthians 2:13)

Its one thing to have a dream.... to draw the meaning from the dream is another..  (proverbs 25:2)  & (Daniel 2:28)The real beauty of God revealing the dreams... is waiting for the fulfilment of the fullness of the dream...

The traffic light system that Adern implemented only last week... was the icing on the cake!! 

there is a part of the Dream that ties into what i believe is the Jewish Festival of Lights.. this is a wait and see fulfilment, which happens to occur between Late November & Early December a 8 day period (Hanukkah consider the history of this and you will understand its relevance!! i would venture on to say the connection ties to the time of Noah and the Ark, ill explain it should anyone wish to know *winks)

i have since had another dream very recently!!

Praise the Lord!! 

I think you are in a permanent dream…..it’s a bloody nightmare for the rest of us…..:rolleyes:

i would encourage people who tend to keep abreast of world events take note of the current prophecy Amanda Grace has released...

she is blessed with hearing from the spirit of the Lord...

The encouragement one can take from the words voiced... can answer doubts of whether God exists but to also encourage people during this season where people are making a stand for righteousness sake... that we continue to do so.

For the battle that has begun to rise up in the streets of the nations... will be fraught with diffuculty and other measures that the enemies of God will use to scare and induce fear.

therefore be encouraged by the spirit of the Lord

watch from 16:00 onward

2 hours ago, Hedley Jordan said:

The words spoken in that message is true to the core!!

the battle has been in play for some time now!!

we each have a battle to overcome... and trying to train people to see again..it is not without its diffuculties...  but we endure, lest we forget what was sacrificed at the cross!!