RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
poundforpound

Should this site be for the vaccinated only ?

7 minutes ago, Berri said:

I agree. But what I can't understand is that after 94% double jab vaccination program during the summer months leads to 75% of the daily deaths (in the winter) when the virus first hit ... You've got to be asking yourself why?

Translate please 

Scandinavia is working rather well

Read this, and also check out Sweden 

They're living well with the virus, low hospitalisation, low mortality, high vaccination rates 

First he backed casual sex during pandemic, now Denmark’s chief doctor vindicated on vaccinations

https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/first-he-backed-casual-sex-during-pandemic-now-denmark-s-chief-doctor-vindicated-on-vaccinations-20210909-p58q9a.html
https://www.google.co.nz/amp/s/amp.smh.com.au/world/europe/first-he-backed-casual-sex-during-pandemic-now-denmark-s-chief-doctor-vindicated-on-vaccinations-20210909-p58q9a.html

In my previous post I should have said that was for Israel, the percentage based most vaccinated country in the World.

In that Herald article, what does that first paragraph really mean?

image.png.e8b696df9d977334d8fdf866d90e4f8a.png

Then read the rest of the article. Maybe the nationality of the writer means that the language is ambiguous, or maybe I'm going silly in the head, but if that's a direct quote from the health department (please note that no-one from the health department was quoted - as they should have been if this was meant to be a meaningful statement), then it could mean a number of things.

I'm so jaundiced by the spin that unless there is no ambiguity, I take things with a pinch of salt. Does this mean that some of the people who ended up in hospital were two weeks ago fully vaccinated, but somehow had tested positive? What the fuck does it mean? The bloke that wrote that article is a deputy political editor. Why not a health representative or reporter? His pay packet is currently being paid for by the NZ government, and therefore us.

9 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Translate please 

Israel has vaccinated 94% of its adult population with 2 jabs.....properly done. In the killing season (the winter) at the height of the epidemic, it was recording 62 deaths per day over a 7 day period. It highest daily death rate attributed to Covid was 101. Now, in a month not identified as a death season month, it has a 7 day average of 33 deaths per day , with daily highest of 64. 

So, despite 2 jabs and not being in the death season, when historically there are very few deaths, we had greater than 50% of the number of deaths on a weekly basis and a 60% highest of daily deaths.  So is this the answer....

A voice of reason from the Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett. 

"Good evening.

I would like to share with you our national plan to fight the Delta wave that is engulfing the world.

I will explain here about the outbreak of the Delta strain around the world and in Israel, what our plan is to lead Israel to safe shores, what the actions of the government are, what your responsibility as citizens is, and above all, what our goal is.

Our goal is simple: To safeguard the health of the citizens of Israel and the economic future of the State of Israel.

Safeguarding the livelihoods of the citizens of Israel is also safeguarding their lives.

Our strategy:
To act to moderate the morbidity – to accelerate the campaign for the third inoculation and, with your help, to beat the corona pandemic.

We will do everything to avoid lockdowns, which are destructive – to livelihoods, the economy and the education of our children. Lockdowns are only a last resort.

It would be very easy to declare a lockdown and give money to the closed businesses and the workers sitting at home.

But the policy of lockdowns has a terrible price.

One consideration that we have is lowering the morbidity and reducing mortality. But, of course, there are other considerations including Israeli citizens' livelihoods, the education of Israeli children and safeguarding the economic future of Israel.

For example, let's think about the number of motor vehicle fatalities. It would be possible to reduce to zero the number of fatalities from traffic accidents by banning travel on Israel's highways. But we all understand that we have to live and allow traffic in Israel.

Thus it is with the Delta strain: Daily routine is part of life and we must find a responsible balance between all the needs.

It is important for me to emphasize something:

The price tag for the three previous lockdowns, was NIS 200 billion.

That is 200,000,000,000.

This is NIS 200,000 x one million.

This is our money, yours, and our children's and great-grand children's.

If we continue with the policy of lockdowns and economically destructive restrictions, we will simply collapse economically.

The immense amount that we spent on lockdowns, the effectiveness of which was low in any case, is a sum that was taken from important goals for you and for your children.

How many soldiers' lives would be lost, Heaven forbid, is we could not allow ourselves to equip them with innovative APCs with advanced protection because we wasted the money on lockdowns?

How many children and older people would we not be able to send to life-saving operations?

How many MRI machines would we not be able to finance and thus we would miss thousands of cancer patients at early stages?

How many lessons in science, mathematics or English would we be unable to finance?

How many old-age pensions for elderly without means would we be unable to provide?

Think for a moment: Every family in Israel is NIS 105,000 in debt due to the price tag of the three lockdowns.

Each one of us and our children will need to pay back this debt through taxes and reduced services over decades to come.

I am trying with all my power to stop this hemorrhaging.

Lockdowns have a direct cost in human lives.

It is asked: 'In any case, aren't you knowingly allowing hundreds of people to die from the coronavirus?'

We, the Government of Israel, are taking care to provide every citizen of appropriate age with a vaccine.

We are the only country in which vaccines are available for everyone and the only one in which there is a third dose, a booster. This is not a given and it is possible thanks to our hard work.

For your part, you must watch out for your lives and those of your loved ones. Get vaccinated. There are many places available where you can get vaccinated. Wear masks in closed places and reduce gatherings. This is not always simple but it is essential.

Over 90% of severe cases are people over 60.

Take special care of yourselves and take care to get vaccinated.

With our steps, the government, and your responsibility – we will win.

The Delta wave began before my government was formed. The strain had already penetrated into Israel in March, April and May.

We are taking responsibility and are now implementing important steps that have not been carried out up until now:

1. We are inoculating millions of older people with a third dose.

At this moment, the State of Israel is the only country that is giving its citizens the possibility of receiving a third dose.

We secured approval of the medical experts.

We saw to the stocks of the vaccines.

We saw to it that the HMOs would be able to act and they are doing extraordinary work.

2. We are strengthening the hospitals with more positions for doctors and nurses, and the HMOs and the entire health system after many years in which these critical parts of the system were neglected.

3. We are closely safeguarding the vulnerable elderly in retirement homes and geriatric hospitals.

4. We opened the private market to rapid tests and the sale of home tests. I hope that we will see hundreds of thousands of tests a day during the pandemic, which will allow us to quarantine cases and break the chains of infection.

5. The Public Security Ministry has increased enforcement of wearing masks, upholding the Green Pass and maintaining quarantine.

6. We are preparing a way for holding classes in schools during the coronavirus.

7. We have, for the first time, enacted the Green Pass, financed by the state, for ages 3-12. This means more tests, discovering more people who are carrying the Delta strain, and fewer infections.

We are currently managing the pandemic wisely and sagaciously.

What now?

When will this end?

I don’t know.

I certainly cannot indicate a date.

While difficult days are yet before us, I am certain that if we act according to the plan, and if the citizens of Israel wear masks, get vaccinated as soon as it is available for them, and in general, if we act with solidarity and mutual assistance, we will overcome the Delta strain.

I accept the criticism with understanding.

My job is to do what needs to be done and not that which is easily done. To lock down the country – that is very easy.

But what is right is to turn over every stone so that the citizens of Israel will be healthy, so that the State of Israel will remain open, to safeguard the citizens of Israel physically, emotionally and economically, to not take away their daily bread and lose their livelihoods – and to make the right decisions to these ends.

Yours,

Prime Minister Naftali Bennett.”

Interesting to/fro Berri & Leo.

I read this yesterday https://37b32f5a-6ed9-4d6d-b3e1-5ec648ad9ed9.filesusr.com/ugd/28d8fe_266039aeb27a4465988c37adec9cd1dc.pdf

-if you get a little time to read this opinion (approx 20 mins) is there any credibility to the arguments, in your opinions? It does address exactly the issues you are debating.

35 minutes ago, Littletramp said:

Interesting to/fro Berri & Leo.

I read this yesterday https://37b32f5a-6ed9-4d6d-b3e1-5ec648ad9ed9.filesusr.com/ugd/28d8fe_266039aeb27a4465988c37adec9cd1dc.pdf

-if you get a little time to read this opinion (approx 20 mins) is there any credibility to the arguments, in your opinions? It does address exactly the issues you are debating.

from what i did read..

Vaccines dont kill the virus... instead vaccines give it a place to hide inside you

is that what you concluded? well thats my simple take on it  *shrugs

8 minutes ago, Leggy said:

From my sister in the UK this morning "We have 38000 cases a day here with 80 percent of the population double vaccinated" Is that right?

Read The Guardian, the publish the data every day 

Note the huge third wave on the left “Manhattan” graph, but it’s not matched by hospitalizations or deaths because they’re largely vaccinated now 

3 minutes ago, 6xes said:

from what i did read..

Vaccines dont kill the virus... instead vaccines give it a place to hide inside you

is that what you concluded?

Of course they don’t kill the virus you imbecilic fucktard….they’re not supposed too

They stop the virus fixing to your endothelial cells though, they stop the virus replicating, and the give you an antibody profile so you can fight the virus and it’s mutations 

You’re such a fucking door knob licker, can’t you find another site for fucking idiots and fucktards ? 

13 minutes ago, Leggy said:

From my sister in the UK this morning "We have 38000 cases a day here with 80 percent of the population double vaccinated" Is that right?

From today, note how infections are going through a third wave but hospitalizations and deaths are not.

Vaccinated figures are there ….it’s fairly obvious what’s actually going on ….soon the media will tire of this disinformation campaign you’re all loving….the “if it bleeds it leads” mentality…..every football game, every pub, the beaches and the bars…they’re all packed out in England 

C3DB4731-C1A5-4993-98DB-B3253ACB6C04.jpeg

3 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Of course they don’t kill the virus you imbecilic fucktard….they’re not supposed too

They stop the virus fixing to your endothelial cells though, they stop the virus replicating, and the give you an antibody profile so you can fight the virus and it’s mutations 

You’re such a fucking door knob licker, can’t you find another site for fucking idiots and fucktards ? 

whats wrong? the truth of vaccines becoming too real for you??

2 hours ago, poundforpound said:

Leggy are you claiming there’s evidence of 100 + deaths resulting from Covid vaccinations in NZ ??

Do you support the article you posted ??

It is so hard to establish what is credible info and what is not I am not particularly supporting any of it at this stage. However, I have to make a personal decision on this and the public health impact of that is currently secondary. I realise this is not exactly a racing topic but it will affect racing on a number of direct and indirect levels. Some of the information I have also comes  anecdotally for what that is worth. I have colleaqgues who work in mental health here and as part of that work monitor ED cases in case they deem it necessary to interview any of those. I was told yesterday that in a small regional hospital here they are getting 2-3 cases a day with post vax issues, mostly chest pain.

7 minutes ago, Leggy said:

You’ll always find one to support any weird argument…..I can probably find someone to say your whizzer falls off and your nuts glow in the dark if you get vaccinated ….but I’m not nuts and I don’t wear a tin foil hat 

So in the UK ....

Up to 15 August, there were 1,189 deaths of people who were either confirmed or likely to have had the Delta variant, and who died within 28 days of a positive test, PHE said. While the vast majority of deaths with the variant were in people aged 50 or over, the under-50s accounted for more when it came to hospital admissions.
Of the 1,076 deaths of people aged 50 or over, 318 (30 per cent) were unvaccinated, 93 (9 per cent) had received one dose of vaccine, and 652 (61 per cent) had received both.

Of the 113 deaths of people under 50, 72 (64 per cent) were unvaccinated, 11 (10 per cent) had received one jab and 27 (24 per cent) had received both.

2 minutes ago, Leggy said:

It is so hard to establish what is credible info and what is not I am not particularly supporting any of it at this stage. However, I have to make a personal decision on this and the public health impact of that is currently secondary. I realise this is not exactly a racing topic but it will affect racing on a number of direct and indirect levels. Some of the information I have also comes  anecdotally for what that is worth. I have colleaqgues who work in mental health here and as part of that work monitor ED cases in case they deem it necessary to interview any of those. I was told yesterday that in a small regional hospital here they are getting 2-3 cases a day with post vax issues, mostly chest pain.

Well I’m getting fucking brain pains reading the shite and disinformation posted here by the gullible and uneducated ……all posted with great authority apparently 

The sooner Darwin has his evil way with all the nutters here the better …..what’s that saying about “ leading a horse to water……”

3 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

You’ll always find one to support any weird argument…..I can probably find someone to say your whizzer falls off and your nuts glow in the dark if you get vaccinated ….but I’m not nuts and I don’t wear a tin foil hat 

That could be an exciting development. I hadn'rt looked into that.

1 hour ago, Berri said:

Israel has vaccinated 94% of its adult population with 2 jabs.....properly done. In the killing season (the winter) at the height of the epidemic, it was recording 62 deaths per day over a 7 day period. It highest daily death rate attributed to Covid was 101. Now, in a month not identified as a death season month, it has a 7 day average of 33 deaths per day , with daily highest of 64. 

So, despite 2 jabs and not being in the death season, when historically there are very few deaths, we had greater than 50% of the number of deaths on a weekly basis and a 60% highest of daily deaths.  So is this the answer....

A voice of reason from the Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett. 

"Good evening.

I would like to share with you our national plan to fight the Delta wave that is engulfing the world.

I will explain here about the outbreak of the Delta strain around the world and in Israel, what our plan is to lead Israel to safe shores, what the actions of the government are, what your responsibility as citizens is, and above all, what our goal is.

Our goal is simple: To safeguard the health of the citizens of Israel and the economic future of the State of Israel.

Safeguarding the livelihoods of the citizens of Israel is also safeguarding their lives.

Our strategy:
To act to moderate the morbidity – to accelerate the campaign for the third inoculation and, with your help, to beat the corona pandemic.

We will do everything to avoid lockdowns, which are destructive – to livelihoods, the economy and the education of our children. Lockdowns are only a last resort.

It would be very easy to declare a lockdown and give money to the closed businesses and the workers sitting at home.

But the policy of lockdowns has a terrible price.

One consideration that we have is lowering the morbidity and reducing mortality. But, of course, there are other considerations including Israeli citizens' livelihoods, the education of Israeli children and safeguarding the economic future of Israel.

For example, let's think about the number of motor vehicle fatalities. It would be possible to reduce to zero the number of fatalities from traffic accidents by banning travel on Israel's highways. But we all understand that we have to live and allow traffic in Israel.

Thus it is with the Delta strain: Daily routine is part of life and we must find a responsible balance between all the needs.

It is important for me to emphasize something:

The price tag for the three previous lockdowns, was NIS 200 billion.

That is 200,000,000,000.

This is NIS 200,000 x one million.

This is our money, yours, and our children's and great-grand children's.

If we continue with the policy of lockdowns and economically destructive restrictions, we will simply collapse economically.

The immense amount that we spent on lockdowns, the effectiveness of which was low in any case, is a sum that was taken from important goals for you and for your children.

How many soldiers' lives would be lost, Heaven forbid, is we could not allow ourselves to equip them with innovative APCs with advanced protection because we wasted the money on lockdowns?

How many children and older people would we not be able to send to life-saving operations?

How many MRI machines would we not be able to finance and thus we would miss thousands of cancer patients at early stages?

How many lessons in science, mathematics or English would we be unable to finance?

How many old-age pensions for elderly without means would we be unable to provide?

Think for a moment: Every family in Israel is NIS 105,000 in debt due to the price tag of the three lockdowns.

Each one of us and our children will need to pay back this debt through taxes and reduced services over decades to come.

I am trying with all my power to stop this hemorrhaging.

Lockdowns have a direct cost in human lives.

It is asked: 'In any case, aren't you knowingly allowing hundreds of people to die from the coronavirus?'

We, the Government of Israel, are taking care to provide every citizen of appropriate age with a vaccine.

We are the only country in which vaccines are available for everyone and the only one in which there is a third dose, a booster. This is not a given and it is possible thanks to our hard work.

For your part, you must watch out for your lives and those of your loved ones. Get vaccinated. There are many places available where you can get vaccinated. Wear masks in closed places and reduce gatherings. This is not always simple but it is essential.

Over 90% of severe cases are people over 60.

Take special care of yourselves and take care to get vaccinated.

With our steps, the government, and your responsibility – we will win.

The Delta wave began before my government was formed. The strain had already penetrated into Israel in March, April and May.

We are taking responsibility and are now implementing important steps that have not been carried out up until now:

1. We are inoculating millions of older people with a third dose.

At this moment, the State of Israel is the only country that is giving its citizens the possibility of receiving a third dose.

We secured approval of the medical experts.

We saw to the stocks of the vaccines.

We saw to it that the HMOs would be able to act and they are doing extraordinary work.

2. We are strengthening the hospitals with more positions for doctors and nurses, and the HMOs and the entire health system after many years in which these critical parts of the system were neglected.

3. We are closely safeguarding the vulnerable elderly in retirement homes and geriatric hospitals.

4. We opened the private market to rapid tests and the sale of home tests. I hope that we will see hundreds of thousands of tests a day during the pandemic, which will allow us to quarantine cases and break the chains of infection.

5. The Public Security Ministry has increased enforcement of wearing masks, upholding the Green Pass and maintaining quarantine.

6. We are preparing a way for holding classes in schools during the coronavirus.

7. We have, for the first time, enacted the Green Pass, financed by the state, for ages 3-12. This means more tests, discovering more people who are carrying the Delta strain, and fewer infections.

We are currently managing the pandemic wisely and sagaciously.

What now?

When will this end?

I don’t know.

I certainly cannot indicate a date.

While difficult days are yet before us, I am certain that if we act according to the plan, and if the citizens of Israel wear masks, get vaccinated as soon as it is available for them, and in general, if we act with solidarity and mutual assistance, we will overcome the Delta strain.

I accept the criticism with understanding.

My job is to do what needs to be done and not that which is easily done. To lock down the country – that is very easy.

But what is right is to turn over every stone so that the citizens of Israel will be healthy, so that the State of Israel will remain open, to safeguard the citizens of Israel physically, emotionally and economically, to not take away their daily bread and lose their livelihoods – and to make the right decisions to these ends.

Yours,

Prime Minister Naftali Bennett.”

What is the projected difference between our lockdown elimination  stategy and the mass immunisation path we are going down both healthwise and economically,being jabbed up and then opening the borders will still allow many covid deaths,how many? Giving millions$ to drug companies rather than to kiwis during lockdowns,how does that help economically in the long term or even the short term?  Why are we joining in the international game of whack a mole  to create more covid mutations by allowing it to circulate in the population and across borders,what are the pros and cons?

43 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Read The Guardian, the publish the data every day 

Note the huge third wave on the left “Manhattan” graph, but it’s not matched by hospitalizations or deaths because they’re largely vaccinated now 

But that's where it gets interesting Leo. Currently I don't trust any publication. I want a government department to tell me shit. If they don't tell the truth, they lose their job.

Unfortunately Israel and the UK don't support the notion that if you get the 2 jabs, you don't go to hospital or die. The data is not supporting this position, where even the Israeli PM is saying we need to go for jab 3.

9 hours ago, meomy said:

The answers to your questions can be found looking up Helen CHU Seattle Community Influenza Project started in 2018 - pop up kiosks, ( they call them Hubs in NZ) face masks and Vax cards required to attend sports in Seattle, Pink hair Wiles rubber stamped her works and did the Flatten the curve graph for Seattle which appeared on 3rd MARCH 2020.

Shaun Handy has just been gifted around $6 million grant to lead South Pacific Influenza Project which is a continuation of Covid19 lessons - see Scoop Media release 2 August and coinciding with Kiri Hannifin Countdown closures and arrival of Delta .

Christine Lagarde, European Central Bank on twitter  this week has said they need another $50 billion to vaccinate the rest of the world - as in those in poor countries.

There's also an interesting interview with Klaus Schwab and her that is in Time magazine this week.

Lagarde started Carbon Credit scheme, and doesn't eat meat, maybe Groundswell should invite her to live on a New Zealand farm without access to the internet for 6 months to give her a wake up call.

She was also in deep crap re Adidas.

Sorry guys but you are not traveling yet despite having a vaccine, Climate Change comes first and you are under the control of those Mad Scientists and these people for a while longer yet.

Why are we in New Zealand all effectively been provided with a Flu Vaccine when we have the best fruit, vegetables and meat and milk in the world and a good climate?

Why are we not been 'Kind' AND giving our Vaccines to those in poorer countries?

You have an unhealthy obsession with Kiri Hannifin don't you. You hardly do a post without mentioning the poor woman. Why?

29 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Well I’m getting fucking brain pains reading the shite and disinformation posted here by the gullible and uneducated ……all posted with great authority apparently 

The sooner Darwin has his evil way with all the nutters here the better …..what’s that saying about “ leading a horse to water……”

you chuck off at me...  fine, i can take that,  you chuck off at the notion Dr Zelenko and his Hydroxy treatment, ok ill let that go

but when Dr Zelenko makes the case of Israel being double dosed, and still a spike occurring in infections rates, which is also backed up by Berri and her analysis...

you still going to sit there and RUN your mouth like you know better!!?? keep it up Mr highly educated  pffft

6 hours ago, poundforpound said:

Darwin has had a big day rounding you lot up……

They're magnetised to this site whenever the words 'Covid', 'vaccine' or 'Trump" are mentioned. It's almost like they've already had the 5G booster jab. 

46 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Yes, I'm a Darwin supporter but did it occur to you that he may be targeting the vaccinated, not the unvaccinated?

3 hours ago, Berri said:

I like to deal in facts and raw data. I have quite a few holes in the net that don't make any sense and I'm struggling. I'm not an anti vaxer, so let's make that clear.

The original governmental instruction was get a jab and you will be 95% protected from Covid. A number of complaints were made to the Advertising Complaints Authority stating that this wasn't correct. A member of the 70 strong personnel spin team (yes that is 70!!!) currently contracted to manage media on behalf of Ardern, responded saying that the interpretation was a mistake, but gave a twist to this.

Then it was promoted that a second jab would be needed and the explanation was that 2 jabs would make sure that you wouldn't end up in hospital, and it would protect you from dying. Watching TV One last night which had a shot with Ardern, the President of Spain and Bill Gates sitting next to each other made great press and made you start to wonder how we got those jabs,  but let's not get distracted and look at the facts.

The killing season is the winter. That is why Dec-March in the northern hemisphere has all the action and down here May-September. The US is slightly different because its geography extends over quite some latitudinal territory. Same could be said for France as northern and southern have different climates. So most influenza related deaths occur during this time. Then we have been told that two jabs keep us out of hospital. Israel is without doubt the most jabbed up country with 94% of the adult populations receiving two jabs. So why is this happening?

This comes from https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/ where all the so called corona deaths are recorded.

image.png.0722bc981ff2cada8c407babf39e7cc5.png

Corona related deaths are currently nearly 75% of the amount of deaths when the virus was in full swing in winter but everyone has had 2 jabs.

Compare this with Sweden, who notoriously didn't shut down and maintained they wanted natural immunity

image.png.953575334a10ae7a71d51d2c1dd76da0.png

The amasing part of all of this is the effect that the virus has had in the Scandinavian countries. This comes from https://www.euromomo.eu/graphs-and-maps which records excess deaths, not just covid. You've really got to decide whether there are more people dying because of Covid, or whether this is just part of the life game that Darwin dreamt up..

image.thumb.png.3408ad3b8dd62d88568f5e40a1e79ecd.png

image.thumb.png.fef458ef0f4cc8ef171b33f855ec4856.png

image.thumb.png.70c6c4dc08bf7ebaa0c221b44e4255c8.png

image.thumb.png.a272000c4cfa72534b4f9c33933be591.png

Here's the UK and Italy for comparison

image.thumb.png.41d1278d1a2b7676a415408a2e97d648.png

image.thumb.png.41a9f8c2692e0212331ec5a68b2c1ffe.png

Now what's interesting is that there are some correlations with health conditions and corona deaths. Heart issue and obesity are front stage for death targets and severe hospitalisation.  But you have to wonder why the Scandinavian countries have the data they have. Someone said they got pissed more often because of the lack of sunlight. That's not true if you look at the stats. But they do have a very big health program (just remember they are among the highest GDP nations on the planet) and Vitamin D features heavily in that program. Vitamin D is what you get short of if you don't have sunlight so they heavily supplement themselves with it. 

I know that statistically this does not counter any Darwinist argument, but why isn't our Cindy and her disciples selling a health restoration program to make sure that prevention is better than cure? We have one of the highest obesity programs in the OEDC. Seems to me we're not travelling down the right path and that is one of good common sense....makes you wonder why the horse industry matters?!?!!!

The Health Restoration program isn't  stupid idea. However, by the time you passed legislation to shut down all of the fast food joints, heard all of the appeals, and re-educated the generations of New Zealanders that would need re-education, everybody in the country would have died of Covid if you weren't allowing vaccinations in the meantime.