RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
poundforpound

Should this site be for the vaccinated only ?

Amazing how far and wide this deception has spread!!

Are they to blame for falling victim to the deception??  No!!

but the choice is for each to make & let every man support one anothers right to choose!!

but lets speak freely and frankly with one another!! Mounting evidence is proving the vaccine is more harmful than helpful... and has been widely shared on this forum!!

Glory to God in the highest!!

10 hours ago, jack said:

Good racing folk but that’s where it ends 🙄 No idea . Brother got his first jab due to work ‘mandate’ ,and now he is suffering from fatigue (the  guy is a machine )for two weeks, reckons he is 50%..2nd jab soon. You would be a little foolish going again 😏 Shut the gate

3 hours ago, Gruff said:

Good racing folk but that’s where it ends 🙄 No idea . Brother got his first jab due to work ‘mandate’ ,and now he is suffering from fatigue (the  guy is a machine )for two weeks, reckons he is 50%..2nd jab soon. You would be a little foolish going again 😏 Shut the gate

Ya know Gruff, I have to say you're a very unlucky person, or at least the people you know certainly are. You've only mentioned a couple of people you know getting the jab I think, two or three, and the commonality factor is that they all suffer from far worse side effects that the average human being around the world. Life can be full of strange coincidences eh. Or maybe you know 100 people that have got the jab, but have only chosen to mention the 2 or 3 that have suffered afterwards? 🤣

With all of your 'data' and 'information', have you swayed the opinion of one single person yet? No, I didn't think so. Shut the gate 🤣

What did you think of the Maricopa audit? I reckon if Hundy's credibility had hit rock bottom (your words) before, he must have borrowed his way through the rocks and be approaching the centre of the earth about know, after the Cyber Symposium and the Maricopa audit eh what? He could be in England with Boris before the 2024 election 🤣

4 hours ago, Idolmite said:

Ya know Gruff, I have to say you're a very unlucky person, or at least the people you know certainly are. You've only mentioned a couple of people you know getting the jab I think, two or three, and the commonality factor is that they all suffer from far worse side effects that the average human being around the world. Life can be full of strange coincidences eh. Or maybe you know 100 people that have got the jab, but have only chosen to mention the 2 or 3 that have suffered afterwards? 🤣

With all of your 'data' and 'information', have you swayed the opinion of one single person yet? No, I didn't think so. Shut the gate 🤣

What did you think of the Maricopa audit? I reckon if Hundy's credibility had hit rock bottom (your words) before, he must have borrowed his way through the rocks and be approaching the centre of the earth about know, after the Cyber Symposium and the Maricopa audit eh what? He could be in England with Boris before the 2024 election 🤣

I couldn’t sway you which had me concerned about you’re mental health 😌

I post information, you choose how to use it if you read it.I know plenty who won’t and interestingly most already know enough to be hesitant. Do  you wake up every morning and ring someone to tell them how you are feeling ? I only know about my brother after talking to the old man who was told near the end of a conversation. What sort of number have you put on accepted Death and adverse reactions with this Mighty? You know the Vaccine has killed more people in Australasia than ‘Covid’ but you seem to think these figures are ok, auto immune disease around this is climbing dramatically . These are only short term effects, the long term expectations based on something that is killing in the short term has a thinking person concerned.. The Clinical trials ALONE are enough to stop a thinking person from using, look at yet another ,Molnuparivir.. bloody joke 😆

Havnt looked at the Maricopa papers sounds interesting 😀

They are pushing so hard for a Vaccine that is known not to work, is dangerous with no long term data on serious consequence ... to take it would be insanity

37 minutes ago, Gruff said:

I couldn’t sway you which had me concerned about you’re mental health 😌

I post information, you choose how to use it if you read it.I know plenty who won’t and interestingly most already know enough to be hesitant. Do  you wake up every morning and ring someone to tell them how you are feeling ? I only know about my brother after talking to the old man who was told near the end of a conversation. What sort of number have you put on accepted Death and adverse reactions with this Mighty? You know the Vaccine has killed more people in Australasia than ‘Covid’ but you seem to think these figures are ok, auto immune disease around this is climbing dramatically . These are only short term effects, the long term expectations based on something that is killing in the short term has a thinking person concerned.. The Clinical trials ALONE are enough to stop a thinking person from using, look at yet another ,Molnuparivir.. bloody joke 😆

Havnt looked at the Maricopa papers sounds interesting 😀

They are pushing so hard for a Vaccine that is known not to work, is dangerous with no long term data on serious consequence ... to take it would be insanity

My mental health is just fine thank you very much. Other than that I live in Auckland 😬

Hope to change that once we are allowed to move around a bit more. I no longer need to live in this cesspit. 

It doesn't surprise me there are more vax hesitant people here than in many other sections of society. Horse racing is pretty much the domain of people that favour right wind politics, and thus we have all of the Trump supporters (not implying you are one of them) blindly following his lead. The guy is a non-thinking ego on legs, and many of his supporters are no different. As I've mentioned before I've never voted 'left' in my life, and didn't at the last election even though I thought Arden did a pretty good job of handling things initially. That view has certainly changed in more recent times, and I think she lost a huge dollop of support with yesterday's 'road map to nowhere'. She's just lucky National are the most pathetic opposition party in the history of New Zealand opposition parties. Biden vs Trump, Adern vs Collins. Our options are becoming more depressing by the year. 

14 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

My mental health is just fine thank you very much. Other than that I live in Auckland 😬

Hope to change that once we are allowed to move around a bit more. I no longer need to live in this cesspit. 

It doesn't surprise me there are more vax hesitant people here than in many other sections of society. Horse racing is pretty much the domain of people that favour right wind politics, and thus we have all of the Trump supporters (not implying you are one of them) blindly following his lead. The guy is a non-thinking ego on legs, and many of his supporters are no different. As I've mentioned before I've never voted 'left' in my life, and didn't at the last election even though I thought Arden did a pretty good job of handling things initially. That view has certainly changed in more recent times, and I think she lost a huge dollop of support with yesterday's 'road map to nowhere'. She's just lucky National are the most pathetic opposition party in the history of New Zealand opposition parties. Biden vs Trump, Adern vs Collins. Our options are becoming more depressing by the year. 

But this isn’t about anything but the fact these vaccines are bogus Mighty, if Biden and Harris started advocating against Vaccines I wouldn’t be going out getting one. Trump started Operation warp speed attributed to the Begining of this poison, but as we know Biontech were all ready to go. It’s all a huge pile of shit, getting out of Auckland should be priority particularly with useless pricks like Phil Goff at the Helm, but as we know it’s the Waste of space University grads that are running the show with their bullshit science 

incentive? or something else?   ( Exodus 23:8 )

the government seem desparate!!

All the while people are too busy having a picnic at the park LOL

i wonder what the vaxathon actors all got paid to jump around in excitement...

if people only knew!! what their government is doing!!

2081430815_2021-10-1622_05_35-Window.png.b438e7b0e18929f086afb61db3014faf.png

Lines drawn in the sand again...

A interesting dialogue took place... with the Kiwi music icon Dave Dobbyn and some random Nz twitter person... 

Isnt this the typical response we have witnessed on this very thread by some here!!??

theres a odd twist to this story!! im sure people will understand the twist... and just how silly and shallow this response was to Dave Dobbyn

DD.png

22 hours ago, 6xes said:

in the event people have kept their head in the sand...

heres what you are missing!! open your eyes!!

this is occurring in Nz, Australia and across the globe!!

this aint no conspiracy!! its the real mccoy!!

Yet as a country we are not that far off 90% of the eligible population double jabbed 6xes, 90%, whilst a few thousand people protesting 101 different things take to the streets. "Rent a mob" from the "look at me look at me look at me" generation. You are a joke for spreading this trash. Get a jab up ya!!!

here we have the uniforms in blue(police).. that have assisted with law&order..  now making their feelings known!!

these are the feelings&voices of people who would normally... uphold the laws and mandates

When laws/mandates are made to constrict the Bill of Rights... its clearly wrong!!

the original video was put together by Chantelle Baker... the daughter of the former NZ conservatives leader Leighton Baker

https://www.bitchute.com/video/pfjxZpCCxlfx/

15 minutes ago, 6xes said:

So a Nz nurse did a blood test on a patient that had taken the Jab... guess what she found!!
not that anyone on this site would believe anything a Nz nurse has to say... cos some of us are crack-pots LOL

15 minutes ago, 6xes said:

So a Nz nurse did a blood test on a patient that had taken the Jab... guess what she found!!
not that anyone on this site would believe anything a Nz nurse has to say... cos some of us are crack-pots LOL

:rcf-poo: