RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
poundforpound

Should this site be for the vaccinated only ?

following on the heels of the Previous Project Veritas video

James O'keefe highlights the reality of Censorship on social media platforms!!

Why would Major social Media Platforms Prevent the truth of their video from reaching the public??

You awake Yet? Conspiracy no more!!  100 1 😉

hardly any Mainstream Media coverage on the Project Veritas coverage... i wonder why?

you'd think they be on top of the News!!?? especially something as Huge as this Bombshell!!

perhaps they are devising a strategy to combat the narrative??

or perhaps theyll remain silent and hope it all goes away? who knows? shrugs*

part 2 soon!!

watch this space *winx

5 hours ago, 6xes said:

hardly any Mainstream Media coverage on the Project Veritas coverage... i wonder why?

you'd think they be on top of the News!!?? especially something as Huge as this Bombshell!!

perhaps they are devising a strategy to combat the narrative??

or perhaps theyll remain silent and hope it all goes away? who knows? shrugs*

part 2 soon!!

watch this space *winx

You know, on another website (nothing to do with racing) that I'm involved with, no single poster can post more than two consecutive posts at anytime. Although frustrating at times, it stops any single poster from going on and on and n and on and on talking to himself for a week at a time.  

4 hours ago, Idolmite said:

You know, on another website (nothing to do with racing) that I'm involved with, no single poster can post more than two consecutive posts at anytime. Although frustrating at times, it stops any single poster from going on and on and n and on and on talking to himself for a week at a time.  

Isnt it funny how the opponents of truth, first began with shouting down the truth, and then having the audacity to separate the Truth from people.

And so it is with you, for even now in your feeble attempt to silence the truth of the Corona Virus deception.... shows even now you have not the love of truth in you!!

6 hours ago, Idolmite said:

You live in a World surrounded with ‘Covid’ propaganda, you cannot escape it., yet you source ‘Mainstreet’ an obscure dead end on a Horse Racing site and complain about concerned citizens challenging misinformation?  You are more than welcome to interject,but if this is typical of content it serves no purpose 😕 

Israel finally waking up!!??

amazing huh.. 80% double vaxxed... why now?? why the protest?? is it a minority group protesting? who knows!!

Media in Israel seems less forth coming... but i guess thats what Dr Zelenko knew when he said in a round about way "...even China would be proud of the media in Israel"

Do people not even consider why we see and hear Covid propaganda everytime you turn on a TV,Radio or the internet ? 
If this was a good idea people would be falling all over each other to get the poison ..... so we offset that by bombarding the backstreet of Cafe 😆

“Today, we focus almost exclusively on COVID death saves and vaccine efficacy because we were led to believe that vaccines were perfectly safe. But this is simply not true.”

“For example, there are four times as many heart attacks in the treatment group in the Pfizer 6-month trial report,” Kirsch continued. “That wasn’t bad luck. VAERS shows heart attacks happened 71x more often following these vaccines compared to any other vaccine.”

“In all 20 people died who got the drug, 14 died who got the placebo. Few people noticed that. If the net all-cause mortality from the vaccine is negative, vaccines, boosters, and mandates are all nonsensical.”

i like the title of this article regarding Victoria health ministers statement.

https://www.aap.com.au/victorias-tongue-tied-minister-didnt-drop-a-truth-bomb-about-vaccinated-cases/

the full video of  Victoria Health ministers can be found on you tube

by searching     FULL: Health Minister Martin Foley provides Victoria's COVID-19 update

On 9/9/2021 at 8:23 AM, poundforpound said:

I’ll post an article by Antony Fauci later when I get time about “why you should get vaccinated”

Chevy will have a meltdown but that’s ok 

Its been hardly a month, and Dr Zelenko is calling for Fauci to be arrested for War Crimes!!

How far we have moved in such a short span of time!!

The Hunter becomes the hunted!!

https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=6157a5b973e0882895676a86