RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
poundforpound

Should this site be for the vaccinated only ?

22 minutes ago, Chitty Chitty Bang said:

The one death was 91 and already very ill.

So 1 in 38 close contacts have been infected.  

No one in the Coromandel.

What a dick. You can't just change official stats to suit yourself just because it suits you. It makes your argument pathetic and weak. Which really, as you're just ranting post after post, using opinions as facts, just because you don't agree with the message. Suck it up lad. 

3 hours ago, poundforpound said:

Sure, Sue Grey is really credible …..NOT…….

you got a damn cheeK to Question Sue Grey's credibility.

She fought in the High Court forcing the hand of the Government to reveal itself...

your arguements cannot withstand scrutiny in amongst your peers.. and you are questioning hers??

Its not diffucult to see who has the greater credibility

https://www.odt.co.nz/news/national/high-court-hears-arguments-over-legality-vaccine-rollout

whats that saying you used... leading a horse to water? well ask yourself after reading that... what did the Nz Government do?

53 minutes ago, 6xes said:

you got a damn cheeK to Question Sue Grey's credibility.

She fought in the High Court forcing the hand of the Government to reveal itself...

your arguements cannot withstand scrutiny in amongst your peers.. and you are questioning hers??

Its not diffucult to see who has the greater credibility

https://www.odt.co.nz/news/national/high-court-hears-arguments-over-legality-vaccine-rollout

whats that saying you used... leading a horse to water? well ask yourself after reading that... what did the Nz Government do?

As my late father used to say; "if you had another brain it would be lonely". Non event. Go back to your religious dream videos. 

i saw a title on a Youtube Clip... of a online prophetic ministry..

i never clicked on the video to view its contents

but i pondered over its meaning and what it could possibly relate to...

here was the  Title... 

i know in part it ties into this debate we are having, but that is just a guess.. as i havent watched it yet

want.png

1 hour ago, Idolmite said:

As my late father used to say; "if you had another brain it would be lonely". Non event. Go back to your religious dream videos. 

when your dad told you that... what was he trying to tell you

1 hour ago, 6xes said:

when your dad told you that... what was he trying to tell you

I don't recall him ever saying it to me. But I heard him saying it to a lot of other people, or about somebody; "I he/she had another brain it'd be lonely".

Have you figured out why Sue Grey took down her post yet? Because telling and spreading lies on this internet isn't a good idea perhaps?

12 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

I don't recall him ever saying it to me. But I heard him saying it to a lot of other people, or about somebody; "I he/she had another brain it'd be lonely".

Have you figured out why Sue Grey took down her post yet? Because telling and spreading lies on this internet isn't a good idea perhaps?

Try asking her... then at least you would have the answers you seek...

speculating on an event as it occurs in realtime... which may have more moving parts than what you can see.. is a exercise for the foolish.

but if you want to make a whole lot of assumptions... be my guest

7 minutes ago, 6xes said:

Try asking her... then at least you would have the answers you seek...

speculating on an event as it occurs in realtime... which may have more moving parts than what you can see.. is a exercise for the foolish.

but if you want to make a whole lot of assumptions... be my guest

We've been reading claims of watching things unfolding "in real time" on here for years. Since the prediction of Hilary's imminent arrest "this weekend" several years ago. Your 'real time' is not even 'a thing'. 

@p4p

This thread has been very useful.... more useful than you could possibly realise, and for that you should be acknowledged.

You will no doubt get people like myself(just as stubborn), presenting their arguement in a subtle yet forceful way... at the same time choosing carefully who to counter and what to counter... and all the time watching and seeing whose who... and where they stand... as you never know who amongst the otherside is really on your side

ive played these games long enough to know who the followers&leaders are, &who the academics&class clowns are!!

you wouldnt know this but when i 1st Read through your Original post... something just came up in me, and in my anger i frantically typed and edited &made my position known...

after pushing the "Submit Reply" button... i threw up a big Middle Finger and did it numerous times at my monitor!! until going away to make a coffee lol

did anyone else do that?? LOL

1 hour ago, 6xes said:

your monkey like thinking, where you jump from one subject across to the next in a attempt to establish something concrete... is really quite a feat...

even a monkey would be proud

I'll put it more simply for you then, in one short sentence. 

You're full of shit. 

11 hours ago, Idolmite said:

What a dick. You can't just change official stats to suit yourself just because it suits you. It makes your argument pathetic and weak. Which really, as you're just ranting post after post, using opinions as facts, just because you don't agree with the message. Suck it up lad. 

1 x 91 yr old with severe underlying illnesses has died during the current outbreak.  Fact.

1 in 38 close contacts have been infected.  Fact.

No one was infected in the Coromandel.  Fact.

All official statistics.  Are YOU saying you don't agree that they are correct?

BTW latest figures from UK show that the fully vaccinated are currently the majority of new cases.

And just to re-iterate the utterances of Chairwomxn Ardern--" this virus, particularly the Delta strain is highly infectious and it is a KILLER!"  Deaths from this latest outbreak with nearly 1000 detected cases (probably hundreds more asymptomatic)--just ONE (a very old medically compromised woman).

Behaving like Monicas some of you---swallow anything!

okay this is a wake-up call

upon watching the youtube-Video(Below), i followed up by looking further into what else the Lord had revealed to him.... as i listened and learned..

i found some of the very things i was saying on Racecafe... had a direct correlation to what the Jewish feasts symbolise.

And then i was led to read Psalm 91:1-16

there is no coincidence i was led to that scripture... i trust you will take the time to read it.

Ignore it at your own Peril

want.png