RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
poundforpound

Should this site be for the vaccinated only ?

2 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

the hydroxy is NOT a valid treatment unless you are a quack.....been discredited but you won't ever admit to that being a Donald supporter 

make your case to Dr Zelenko and those who have had the treatments... i dont know why Donald Trump is the focus... he's not a doctor last time i looked

@p4p

i figure it this way...

no admission is required from you... and for me to go to this extreme to highlight it is just the puffed up side of me coming out...

its easier for me to just be satisfied with the knowledge We were right!!

52 minutes ago, 6xes said:

@p4p

i figure it this way...

no admission is required from you... and for me to go to this extreme to highlight it is just the puffed up side of me coming out...

its easier for me to just be satisfied with the knowledge We were right!!

You’re never right,,,,to be brutally frank you’re actually a simple soul who’s clearly missing a few neurons ….but you’re still a human, but a variation of the species, not a normal human, and thus we don’t want you breeding …….I can’t begin to imagine that anyone would want to breed with you though so I won't lose any sleep over it 

3 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

You’re never right,,,,to be brutally frank you’re actually a simple soul who’s clearly missing a few neurons ….but you’re still a human, but a variation of the species, not a normal human, and thus we don’t want you breeding …….I can’t begin to imagine that anyone would want to breed with you though so I won't lose any sleep over it 

you are like a unruly horse ,plain ole stubborn with no manners... giving your trainers&handlers a bloody headache lol

8 hours ago, poundforpound said:

And a bit more light reading

NZ is getting Novavax, and for the cynics and nutters this older style of vaccine technology has less to worry about 

Novavax Is Now the Best COVID-19 Vaccine - The Atlantic

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2021/06/novavax-now-best-covid-19-vaccine/619276/
https://www.google.co.nz/amp/s/amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/619276/

What has this Mob ever produced? Look at the dubious clinical study Leo and watch Erck the CEO tell us about his baboon 😆 if medsafe approves this it’s beyond a joke, look at the last time they approved jansen two days later it was halted internationally because of autoimmune reactions... Not looking good I’m afraid for any of these concoctions. Hydroxy and Ivermectin are the only ‘safe’ options for this disease, but as we know there are contradictions with other medication s so it’s not a one size fits all approach,even monoclonal antibodies are questionable. 

10 hours ago, poundforpound said:

Did you see the prezzer where they asked Bloomfield and Jacinda about people allegedly having sex whilst visiting patients there ? As in a visitor shagging a patient 

Yes I wondered if they knew each other. I mean the shagger and the shagee

1 minute ago, Nerula said:

Yes I wondered if they knew each other. I mean the shagger and the shagee

It's even made it onto The Stephen Colbert Show in the USA, screened here in Prime television. 

"You know you're living in a small county when you can't have sex without the Prime Minister finding out". 

In the United States of America, where the True battle for Freedom is occurring..

A Brave frontline ICU Nurse has come out to share what she is witnessing, where they are facing the dilemma of Vax up or you will be out the door..

Take note of everything she is standing up for... putting her job on the line is the mark of courage, uniting against the wannabe Hitlers of the world!!

You GO sister!!

https://rumble.com/vmbuxf-bombshel-exposure-icu-nurse-says-hospital-set-to-deny-care-to-unvaccinated.html

4 hours ago, 6xes said:

In the United States of America, where the True battle for Freedom is occurring..

A Brave frontline ICU Nurse has come out to share what she is witnessing, where they are facing the dilemma of Vax up or you will be out the door..

Take note of everything she is standing up for... putting her job on the line is the mark of courage, uniting against the wannabe Hitlers of the world!!

You GO sister!!

https://rumble.com/vmbuxf-bombshel-exposure-icu-nurse-says-hospital-set-to-deny-care-to-unvaccinated.html

Two morons talking to each other……your World……fuck me you watch some crap……🙈

The Discussion about Ivermectiin has me researching parasitic worms and their incredible ability to help promote B Cell production in Lymph nodes, some fascinating information for those willing to take the time.... but it seems there’s only a handful on this site 🙄

Going down the Rabbithole I think some morons call it 😆

On 9/10/2021 at 10:53 PM, poundforpound said:

It’s The Lancet, it’s the medical bible ….remind me what your comparative qualifications are again Brent ? 

If The Lancet is your "medical bible" I suggest you change your religion or if indeed you were trained in the scientific method then you should choose to be agnostic rather than any particular "religion".

The Lancet is backtracking at a great rate regarding the origins of the Covid-19.  Sadly your once great "medical bible" has succumbed to the pressures of funding and politics.  

On 9/11/2021 at 9:11 AM, poundforpound said:

And a bit more light reading

NZ is getting Novavax, and for the cynics and nutters this older style of vaccine technology has less to worry about 

Novavax Is Now the Best COVID-19 Vaccine - The Atlantic

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2021/06/novavax-now-best-covid-19-vaccine/619276/
https://www.google.co.nz/amp/s/amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/619276/

Novavax is no different to Pzifer in terms of abandoning standard best practice testing protocols in the pursuit of profits.  Novavax has had controlled Phase 1 testing in a much smaller sample that Pzifer and like Pzifer abandoned blinded randomised control trials after Phase 1 i.e. there is now no control group with all trial participants now recieving the vacination.

Like Pzifer only Adults have been included in the trials.  

Your criteria for determining that Novavax is now the "best" vaccine doesn't stand up to any normative scientific scrutiny.

On 9/10/2021 at 6:32 AM, Leggy said:

https://envirowatchrangitikei.wordpress.com/2021/08/17/nz-100-confirmed-deaths-2-per-day-on-average-100s-injuries-heart-attack-stroke-clots-important-info-on-what-you-can-do-citizens-register/

I see Sue Grey is in the news again, false reporting of Covid vaxx deaths, now a subject of a complaint to the Law Society

See The Herald about a young schoolgirls death for the story 

image.png

image.png

image.png

5 hours ago, Chitty Chitty Bang said:

Novavax is no different to Pzifer in terms of abandoning standard best practice testing protocols in the pursuit of profits.  Novavax has had controlled Phase 1 testing in a much smaller sample that Pzifer and like Pzifer abandoned blinded randomised control trials after Phase 1 i.e. there is now no control group with all trial participants now recieving the vacination.

Like Pzifer only Adults have been included in the trials.  

Your criteria for determining that Novavax is now the "best" vaccine doesn't stand up to any normative scientific scrutiny.

Yes. I personally think Novavax might be a safer and more conventional option but no Covid vaccine has anywhere near the normal testing standards for mass use. Another couple of years of research are probably needed. In the meantime we have to use the strategies known to work safely. People need to get used to that idea.

8 minutes ago, Leggy said:

Yes. I personally think Novavax might be a safer and more conventional option but no Covid vaccine has anywhere near the normal testing standards for mass use. Another couple of years of research are probably needed. In the meantime we have to use the strategies known to work safely. People need to get used to that idea.

Agreed.  Unfortunately it is in Big Pharma's and Government interests to mass vaccinate.  The more that are vaccinated the harder it will be to isolate adverse reactions/long term effects from what could "normally" be expected in the population.  In a perverse way the unvaccinated will form the basis of a control group.

7 minutes ago, Chitty Chitty Bang said:

Agreed.  Unfortunately it is in Big Pharma's and Government interests to mass vaccinate.  The more that are vaccinated the harder it will be to isolate adverse reactions/long term effects from what could "normally" be expected in the population.  In a perverse way the unvaccinated will form the basis of a control group.

Yes. That will no doubt be the case. Unfortunately, the vaccinated with no or less symptoms will also be out there transmitting not knowing it, so given that, it's hard to say whether control is possible in vaccinated populations. Or, whether vaccination will prove to be a useful public health measure.