RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
poundforpound

Should this site be for the vaccinated only ?

1 hour ago, meomy said:

Do as I say, not as I do. New Zealander of the Year Siouxsie Wiles unmasked, meanwhile she doesn't give a stuff about our Economy, nor that of The Racing Industry or those who prefer to live Healthy outdoor pursuits and eating

https://thebfd.co.nz/2021/09/09/new-zealander-of-the-year-siouxsie-wiles-unmasked/?utm_source=envelope&utm_medium=website&utm_campaign=SocialSnap

It was interesting yesterday at the 1pm Ardern dribble that both TV1 and TV3 cut away when some hard questions were being asked by journalists.

The writing is on the wall with this debate!!

y'all can argue til the cows come home.

but i want to thank Berri... the Man of the hour... you have helped break the chains of wokeness, and for that im grateful

God bless everyone who has participated and watched this thread!!  😉 100 1

5 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

It was interesting yesterday at the 1pm Ardern dribble that both TV1 and TV3 cut away when some hard questions were being asked by journalists.

No conspiracy there. They cut away at exactly the same time every day. Watch it on the NZ Herald website and you'll het another 20-30 minutes. 

7 minutes ago, 6xes said:

The writing is on the wall with this debate!!

y'all can argue til the cows come home.

but i want to thank Berri... the Man of the hour... you have helped break the chains of wokeness, and for that im grateful

God bless everyone who has participated and watched this thread!!  😉 100 1

So you a moderator now? Heaven help us 🤣

Between 3 September 2021 and 9 September 2021, 272,334 people had a confirmed positive test result. This shows an increase of 15.3% compared to the previous 7 days

Between 30 August 2021 and 5 September 2021, 6,748 went into hospital with coronavirus. This shows an increase of 2.9% compared to the previous 7 days.

There were 167 deaths within 28 days of a positive test for coronavirus reported on 9 September 2021.

That's the Public Health England data with near 90% having had at least one vaccination.

You've got to look at the stats...not the Guardian but the official plug ins to the NHS. So here is the Official UK Covid cases and death figures in the UK

image.png.9021aef092ecb883c57798100897269c.png

image.png.df540b049ef7a46f300b713c102fb095.png

When looking at the graph you need to look at the detail of the data. Covid started at the beginning of 2020, with the epidemic being slowed as the Poms came out of the death season (winter). Then the deaths started building up moving back into the death season at the end of 2020 and once again dropped off over summer. If you know the death season is where the real action is, why is it that we are seeing deaths during summer months where historically there are none (covid deaths that is)? I'm really interested to see what happens next.

Lets also clear something up, there's Scandinavia and Sweden. Most of the Scandinavian countries shut up shop, Sweden didn't. So Sweden is a cracking control for the rest of the world, and in particular for Scandinavia. The oldies got butchered at the start because they had no controls to the old folks homes, but since then....well that's a different story. about 57% of the population has been vaccinated (mostly oldies),   and the government were willing to pay 750 young volunteers 350 euros each to have a vaccination. They only got 120. 

image.png.fd798122c1d10fedb96b0d9913862773.png

So lets remind ourselves about Sweden's recent Covid cases and death rate

image.png.a4349fb10432679315f5cd371295041f.png

image.png.7f5fd6515f6193463e1d2502710dbf67.png

1 hour ago, Idolmite said:

You really think we can keep doing this for another what? 5 years? 10 years? 25 years? Get a grip. 

Permanent Elimination is impossible. 

Your "We only have to continue lockdowns until the rest of the world gets their shit together" is arguably the most stupid statement I've ever read on Race Cafe. 

Permanent elimination has been achieved twice already in NZ and the third elimination is happening right now!Now I am not saying you talk crap but there is a smelly substance dribbling down your chin that you are not picking up maybe due to covid killing your sense of smell, maybe due to your caregiver getting your face flannel and arse flannels mixed up again.the first elimination took 6 weeks ,not years  ,and similar with the 2nd.Eventually the virus will be starved of victims and it will die ,it will pass on,it will be no more in NZ so why cant it be eliminated worldwide? town by town city by city, country by country ......as for getting a grip ,you need a bit more fresh air and a little less gripping.

18 minutes ago, Nukkledragga said:

Permanent elimination has been achieved twice already in NZ and the third elimination is happening right now!Now I am not saying you talk crap but there is a smelly substance dribbling down your chin that you are not picking up maybe due to covid killing your sense of smell, maybe due to your caregiver getting your face flannel and arse flannels mixed up again.the first elimination took 6 weeks ,not years  ,and similar with the 2nd.Eventually the virus will be starved of victims and it will die ,it will pass on,it will be no more in NZ so why cant it be eliminated worldwide? town by town city by city, country by country ......as for getting a grip ,you need a bit more fresh air and a little less gripping.

permanent elimination has been achieved twice already??? lol 

47 minutes ago, Nukkledragga said:

Permanent elimination has NOT been achieved twice in New Zealand. If it was permanent, maybe better know as eradication, we wouldn't be trying to do it again now. What do you not understand about the word "permanent". 

I guess your logon is "Nukklefdragga" for a VERY good reason. And speaking of reason, it's a shame your posts was 90% childish insults and 10% bullshit and made up facts. 

42 minutes ago, Berri said:

Reminents of the Spanish flu exited 7 years after the first outbreak. The 1968 Woodstock super spreader existed 6 years after the event

Woodstock still lives on in the minds of many. Or what's left of their minds anyway. It was never permanently eliminated. 

49 minutes ago, Berri said:

Reminents of the Spanish flu exited 7 years after the first outbreak. The 1968 Woodstock super spreader existed 6 years after the event

Reuters fact checker says:

VERDICT

Misleading. The Woodstock music festival took place months after the first season of the Hong Kong flu had ended in the United States. Although there was to be a second wave in the U.S. the following winter, it is misleading to say it happened “in the middle of a pandemic”.

2 hours ago, Leggy said:

What is that telling you except that with a lot of the population vaccinated or otherwise immune there are still a huge amount of hospitilisations and deaths?

Fuck you’re thick when you want to be 

Clearly the third wave deaths and hospitalizations are proportionally far less than with previous waves, due to two things, vaccinations, and the fact delta is very contagious but not particularly virulent 

Now I should use the word “contagious” in a different context for you….but let’s be polite and say it’s taken the “xxxxx ages” to work out the obvious 

50 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

Permanent elimination has NOT been achieved twice in New Zealand. If it was permanent, maybe better know as eradication, we wouldn't be trying to do it again now. What do you not understand about the word "permanent". 

I guess your logon is "Nukklefdragga" for a VERY good reason. And speaking of reason, it's a shame your posts was 90% childish insults and 10% bullshit and made up facts. 

Those particular outbreaks were eliminated permanently, they are dead, they are no more,what we are dealing with now is a new imported outbreak that is  far removed  from  past infections,the only common denominator is the slack border controls

41 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Fuck you’re thick when you want to be 

Clearly the third wave deaths and hospitalizations are proportionally far less than with previous waves, due to two things, vaccinations, and the fact delta is very contagious but not particularly virulent 

Now I should use the word “contagious” in a different context for you….but let’s be polite and say it’s taken the “xxxxx ages” to work out the obvious 

I think you should revisit your data and causality assumptions. I don't think they are correct regardless of how thick you think I am.

This might appear reassuring, but there is a major caveat: during previous waves the number of cases was curtailed by lockdowns and restrictions. This time, restrictions are being removed. Daily new cases have risen from around 3,000 at the start of June to roughly 50,000 on “freedom day”. Vaccines may have weakened the link between cases and hospitalisations and deaths, but they have not completely broken it. 

14 minutes ago, Leggy said:

I think you should revisit your data and causality assumptions. I don't think they are correct regardless of how thick you think I am.

This might appear reassuring, but there is a major caveat: during previous waves the number of cases was curtailed by lockdowns and restrictions. This time, restrictions are being removed. Daily new cases have risen from around 3,000 at the start of June to roughly 50,000 on “freedom day”. Vaccines may have weakened the link between cases and hospitalisations and deaths, but they have not completely broken it. 

Mum has been dead seven years…..bless her…..but she warned me about arguing with fucking idiots ….take the bone, and don’t forget your tin foil hat 

My parting shot though….you’re a fucktard because it’s estimated only 50% of new infections in the UK even get tested now…most of those under 40  just go to the chemist and get a lozenge and some wet wipes….. 

Now off you go, there’s a train to spot somewhere 

31 minutes ago, Nukkledragga said:

Those particular outbreaks were eliminated permanently, they are dead, they are no more,what we are dealing with now is a new imported outbreak that is  far removed  from  past infections,the only common denominator is the slack border controls

You're good for a quick laugh. Not much else. 

10 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

My parting shot though….you’re a fucktard because it’s estimated only 50% of new infections in the UK even get tested now…most of those under 40  just go to the chemist and get a lozenge and some wet wipes….. 

Now off you go, there’s a train to spot somewhere 

And there goes the Mayoral train, leaving Britomart and plummeting off the Viaduct wharf  .............. 💣