RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
poundforpound

Should this site be for the vaccinated only ?

15 minutes ago, Akcam said:

Oops, wrong place!!

I thought this was a horse racing site...................

Sorry Akka, we have Racing in our blood but sometimes the biggest issue so far in our  lifetime can get in the way 😣 

19 hours ago, poundforpound said:

She’s now being moulded by the resident lab rats who’ve emerged from the bowels of the various tertiary institutions, with their personality and fashion defects on full display …..and who’re now pontificating over policy and dictating how we all live our lives, or in fact DON’T get to live our lives any longer 

I allude to the numerous professors, associate professors, doctors, assistants, petri dish painters…etc…..who, like fleas on a dog’s back, seem to be appearing from everywhere, and wallowing in the glory of a fucking camera and microphone, as, for the first time in their miserable lives, they get to feel important 

The world has been hijacked by the antivaxxing dullards from the internut, and the cardigan wearing pink haired leftist lunatics from the Uni’s

I’m now starting to wonder if there’s a place for normal people like me in this world of woke wankers and fuckwits 

my reaction to this particular post was one of laughter.

The End game for the Government is "Get the Vaccine"

And here is a highly educated man that attempts to breakdown and understand his own reasoning, going around in a complete circle, criticizing the very people who support his OP..

it is completely hilarious to see it in written form... it took me only moments to deduce how confused you are over the issue.. which is why i posted the laughing reaction

and then the icing on the cake was the final line..   "is there a place for people for normal people......."

you do not even realise you are the WOKE one you attempted to criticise.

The woke ALWAYS follow the mainstream narrative and the political rhetoric of the moment...

you AWAKE yet??

those who are asleep take no interest in whats going on around them.... and normally result in a statement like "pissoff ya moron", "Leave me be"etc etc

those who are being woken, are still in a highly suggestable state, like those still in between sleep and waking,,, which is why hypnosis can work when put in a relaxing state of mind.

heres something to ponder..... if your very being is in a MINDSET OF FEAR, it would be only natural to gravitate toward a more peaceful state...

thus any suggestions that will bring about a resolution will take a priority on our decision making... and so this is natural.

where the problem is... is not in our decision making as we all have this gravitational pull toward a peaceful resolution.

it is in WHOM we choose to trust....

when a Government bombards you with both FEAR & the SOLUTION... you have to begin to wonder why surely!!

It's probable that Fauci endorsed the program at that lab to study Corona viruses

It's probable that some of the funding came from the US, with Fauci's support

It's also probable that the virus escaped accidentally

It's probable that it wasn't a natural genetic development, as despite a squillion bats and pangolins being tested, the current version of the Corona virus hasn't been detected anywhere naturally. Occam's Razor comes to mind on this one.

It's probable that the Wuhan Lab completed a 4 splice gene manipulation on the known Corona virus'.

It's probable that the virus will mutate sequentially another 4 times if there are currently only 4 sequential mutations. That is why 8 is a lucky number in history

It's probable that Darwin hasn't had anything to do with the actual sequential execution of the deliverance of the virus

It's very definite that this government has no idea of what it is doing....why might you ask this?

I went to a testing lab. I asked whether I could get a blood test to find out whether I had Covid antibodies present. I was told I couldn't. I asked why not. I was told they weren't authorised to do so. I said I would pay. They said no. I escalated it and sent a note to the health ministry. I am awaiting a response.

Why would I get inoculated if I have already had it? Why has this not been discussed as this is immunity 101. PFP....what say you?

On 9/8/2021 at 9:35 AM, poundforpound said:

Polio

Tetanus

Flu 

Hepatitis A & B

Rubella 

Whooping cough

Measles 

Rotavirus 

Mumps 

Chickenpox

Diptheria

Pneumococcal disease 

Everyone of them effectively safely controlled by vaccination 

Meantime the uneducated fools out there, those who derive their disinformation from fellow internutters, those who claim Pfizer, Moderna and AstraZeneca are dangerous, mRNA technology is so basic, it’s a single strand protein FFS ( note AZ is not mRNA, before a trainspotter pulls me up ) and while they’re boldly declaring they “wouldn’t put that in my body until I know it’s safe “   they’re shoving another McNugget down their throat, or some fucking cured bacon that’s full of dangerous preservatives …not to mention the party pills they swallowed on the weekend, not having a clue what’s in them, or the bath salts, pseudoephedrine and horse tranquilizers they snorted up their snouts because some loser told them it was cocaine……

Let me tell you this, Darwin is a fucking genius at weeding the idiots out of this world, he always has been and always will be this planet’s greatest blessing, and here again we see the mighty Charles Robert Darwin at work, playing a magnificent trump card whereby he’s leading those who chose to educate themselves on the internet into a trap of oblivion…hopefully before the thick bastards have time to breed 

I suspect the world will be a better place if the idiots amongst us stick to their plan to not get vaccinated 

Brian de Lore just quoted the same thing on Facebook. Are you two now in cahoots?

32 minutes ago, Berri said:

t's probable that some of the funding came from the US, with Fauci's supporty would I get inoculated if I have already had it? Why has this not been discussed as this is immunity 101. PFP....what say you?

I don't really understand why they don't check for existing Covid antibodies first, before putting people at risk of unknown intermediate and long term risks from an experimental "vaccine".

T

49 minutes ago, Leggy said:

I don't really understand why they don't check for existing Covid antibodies first, before putting people at risk of unknown intermediate and long term risks from an experimental "vaccine".

Where the hell do you think we live!
This country does not have an abundance of resources that can pre-empt a virus before treatment. FFS dealt what’s in front you and make a decision. Right or wrong I will either step over you or lie down with you.

18 minutes ago, JOT said:

T

Where the hell do you think live!
This country does not have an abundance of resources that can pre-empt a virus before treatment. FFS dealt what’s in front you and make a decision. Right or wrong I will either step over you or lie down with you.

What part of checking to see if you have already contracted Covid is preemptive?

Much like this inept government, it's reactive.

53 minutes ago, Leggy said:

So dont get it if thats what you choose...its everyones right to chose as I said earlier.

2 minutes ago, NextPlease said:

What part of checking to see if you have already contracted Covid is preemptive?

Much like this inept government, it's reactive.

It's part of normal medical diagnositic practice isn't it? You rule out other things before you prescribe treatment that may be unnecessary. Even Leo knows that.

5 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

So dont get it if thats what you choose...its everyones right to chose as I said earlier.

im glad, you would support the right to choose...

and this next question is really a future based question

the Big question being... would you support that which you say... when LAW attempts to force it upon those ones who dont want it?

2 hours ago, Berri said:

It's probable that Fauci endorsed the program at that lab to study Corona viruses

It's probable that some of the funding came from the US, with Fauci's support

It's also probable that the virus escaped accidentally

It's probable that it wasn't a natural genetic development, as despite a squillion bats and pangolins being tested, the current version of the Corona virus hasn't been detected anywhere naturally. Occam's Razor comes to mind on this one.

It's probable that the Wuhan Lab completed a 4 splice gene manipulation on the known Corona virus'.

It's probable that the virus will mutate sequentially another 4 times if there are currently only 4 sequential mutations. That is why 8 is a lucky number in history

It's probable that Darwin hasn't had anything to do with the actual sequential execution of the deliverance of the virus

It's very definite that this government has no idea of what it is doing....why might you ask this?

I went to a testing lab. I asked whether I could get a blood test to find out whether I had Covid antibodies present. I was told I couldn't. I asked why not. I was told they weren't authorised to do so. I said I would pay. They said no. I escalated it and sent a note to the health ministry. I am awaiting a response.

Why would I get inoculated if I have already had it? Why has this not been discussed as this is immunity 101. PFP....what say you?

The CDC expects reinfections to occur. Having Covid once doesn't automatically give one immunity, apparently. 

34 minutes ago, Leggy said:

It's part of normal medical diagnositic practice isn't it? You rule out other things before you prescribe treatment that may be unnecessary. Even Leo knows that.

Not if you’re practicing prophylactic medicine …which every decent practitioner worth his / her salt would and should be doing 

@scooby3051

i want to apologise for trying to pin you down...

i know that each one of us will have to consider the scenario posed... im sure we are all well aware of whats occurring..

i recognise laws are important to follow... and what im eluding to is something that has not been considered in this thread.

So again i apologise!

35 minutes ago, 6xes said:

im glad, you would support the right to choose...

and this next question is really a future based question

the Big question being... would you support that which you say... when LAW attempts to force it upon those ones who dont want it?

But don't come crying on here when we can travel overseas, go to concerts and sporting events, restaurants and bars, and you can only go to the toilet. It is your choice, and some people (for medical reasons) cannot get the jab, making it even more important for those who can do, to do so. Man up and take one for the team, and help us all to get back to some sort of normal as soon as we can. Otherwise some will just see you as selfish and only interested in yourself and not humanity.. Your choice. 

1 hour ago, Leggy said:

You think it can only strike once? That, if it has, that you are now immune? I guess time will tell. The CDC don't seem to think lightning will only strike the same place once in some cases.