RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
poundforpound

Should this site be for the vaccinated only ?

Now I know that some of you have the best intentions,  but seriously I couldn't give a rats arse about this minor virus, but I do give a fuck about losing ALL MY RIGHTS as a New Zealander.

Passing laws under urgency, in secrecy, ORDERING people to stay home, a kiwi Prime Minister telling everyone to NARK on their neighbours, allowing Health and Police unlimited powers, all to stop 🤣 😂 a  flu virus.  God knows what becomes of us if we have a SERIOUS killer disease ... 🤔

And as posted before, a simple q for the PM and Health dog gang, When we will have no more Lockdowns not level 1, LEVEL F ZERO ?   ....    The answer of course is NEVER. 

8 hours ago, poundforpound said:

Just remind me what your qualifications are exactly, where you studied, what degree or post grad qualifications you have, with particular reference to epidemiology, vaccinology, infectious diseases, pharmacology, virology etc …..…. before I decide whether to take you seriously 

Good evening P4P. Just wondering if the "qualification"requirement applies to that vacuous Marxist Ardern who seems to be the final scientific arbiter when it comes to directing the China virus response?😀 I personally favour opinion from all contributors, even those without traditional education markers who are at least interested enough to research, post and defend their position over issues like Covid and Climate Change which will NEVER be settled.

Further, that mongrel Fauci in the US has as many "qualifications" as Idi Amin but his main qualification is being a stranger to the truth with his mask wearing equivocation and denial of being donkey deep in Gain of Function research with Dassick and their Chinese confederates.

P.S -Darwin was definitely THE Man.

47 minutes ago, chevy86 said:

Good evening P4P. Just wondering if the "qualification"requirement applies to that vacuous Marxist Ardern who seems to be the final scientific arbiter when it comes to directing the China virus response?😀 I personally favour opinion from all contributors, even those without traditional education markers who are at least interested enough to research, post and defend their position over issues like Covid and Climate Change which will NEVER be settled.

Further, that mongrel Fauci in the US has as many "qualifications" as Idi Amin but his main qualification is being a stranger to the truth with his mask wearing equivocation and denial of being donkey deep in Gain of Function research with Dassick and their Chinese confederates.

P.S -Darwin was definitely THE Man.

She’s now being moulded by the resident lab rats who’ve emerged from the bowels of the various tertiary institutions, with their personality and fashion defects on full display …..and who’re now pontificating over policy and dictating how we all live our lives, or in fact DON’T get to live our lives any longer 

I allude to the numerous professors, associate professors, doctors, assistants, petri dish painters…etc…..who, like fleas on a dog’s back, seem to be appearing from everywhere, and wallowing in the glory of a fucking camera and microphone, as, for the first time in their miserable lives, they get to feel important 

The world has been hijacked by the antivaxxing dullards from the internut, and the cardigan wearing pink haired leftist lunatics from the Uni’s

I’m now starting to wonder if there’s a place for normal people like me in this world of woke wankers and fuckwits 

Yeah, obviously no one checked Bloomfields credentials,  studied NON infectious diseases and in the main was known for studying DIABETES, and he wasn't even great at that.   🙄

Plus of course, Jacxs on 10,000 a week, senior mps 2-3000 aw, Health officials ???? 90 % of mps earning 2,000 aw, for doing NOTHING and these people decide how long they are gonna f over Auckland. 

Imagine how long this bullsh*te would last, if we withdraw all the MPS and Health dogs wages, so we can really be in this together ....  :) 

23 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Best you scuttle back to the other HOLE you frequent then.

the reference of Domain probably references "a particular field of thought" not necessarily a racecafe *winx 

im no doctor... but if i was skeptical about what they were injecting into me, i would get my blood tested, and find out the results of my red blood cell count and my white blood cell count.

afterall those are the building blocks of our lifeforce... but heck what do i know im not a doctor

Leviticus 17:11

12 hours ago, poundforpound said:

Just remind me what your qualifications are exactly, where you studied, what degree or post grad qualifications you have, with particular reference to epidemiology, vaccinology, infectious diseases, pharmacology, virology etc …..…. before I decide whether to take you seriously 

You should take me seriously because I agree with 99% of what you say. If that makes me a ‘Dope’ I’m in good company .

31 minutes ago, 6xes said:

im no doctor... but if i was skeptical about what they were injecting into me, i would get my blood tested, and find out the results of my red blood cell count and my white blood cell count.

afterall those are the building blocks of our lifeforce... but heck what do i know im not a doctor

Leviticus 17:11

Thi is all about blood, when inoculated it’s of the utmost importance the needle does not compromise blood vessels . Who exactly is given u the experimental shot?  I applaud those who are given their time to ‘help’ but before their rushed education they should of researched what they were delivering . 

3 hours ago, We're Doomed said:

I'm wondering if this site is a typical cross section of NZers. Bit of a worry if it is.

On the Contrary, we should all be able to voice an opinion , I will listen to yours even though I rate it like a five year old pizza 😆 ...just jokes,turn off your TV 

I’m wondering why Leo started this ‘debate’ off main street where only the desperate reside 🤣  He would be the smartest individual on this site and must of known taking me on this particular subject was a hiding to nothing 😆   I would vote Mr Molloy Auck mayor because I consider him twice the value of a Goff regardless of his opinion of myself. Keep it real, and get on Pierina to win at Hastings, that win at Te Rapa looked better live 😍 who has died here from the most contagious deadly disease in 100 years ? No more lock ups , we all live with the potential of death everyday we wake up ... f$&@k the White coats. Mike Baker should be delivering the NZ Herald ... with all due respect 

7 minutes ago, Gruff said:

I’m wondering why Leo started this ‘debate’ off main street where only the desperate reside 🤣  He would be the smartest individual on this site and must of known taking me on this particular subject was a hiding to nothing 😆   I would vote Mr Molloy Auck mayor because I consider him twice the value of a Goff regardless of his opinion of myself. Keep it real, and get on Pierina to win at Hastings, that win at Te Rapa looked better live 😍 who has died here from the most contagious deadly disease in 100 years ? No more lock ups , we all live with the potential of death everyday we wake up ... f$&@k the White coats. Mike Baker should be delivering the NZ Herald ... with all due respect 

You’re a good man Gruff

I just started this thread because I was bored and I knew it’d bring out the mad side of the resident Cafers, that’s always good for a laugh 

14 hours ago, Archer said:

Yeah, obviously no one checked Bloomfields credentials,  studied NON infectious diseases and in the main was known for studying DIABETES, and he wasn't even great at that.   🙄

Plus of course, Jacxs on 10,000 a week, senior mps 2-3000 aw, Health officials ???? 90 % of mps earning 2,000 aw, for doing NOTHING and these people decide how long they are gonna f over Auckland. 

Imagine how long this bullsh*te would last, if we withdraw all the MPS and Health dogs wages, so we can really be in this together ....  :) 

The Only ones making money from this are the Whitecoats that created this , they wouldn’t know a hard days work if it tested positive . Hard working New Zealanders are not afraid of a virus that kills 0.14% of the population surely, your forefathers gave their lives in World Wars only to breed pussies 😳

7 hours ago, Gruff said:

The Only ones making money from this are the Whitecoat scum that created this , they wouldn’t know a hard days work if it tested positive . Hard working New Zealanders are not afraid of a virus that kills 0.14% of the population surely, your forefathers gave their lives in World Wars only to breed pussies 😳

I am afraid of it...I am not one of the lucky ones with no underlying conditions...you want to risk your life playing Russian roulette then fine its your choice but stop saying it does not kill..it does and it is extremely dangerous until people are vaccinated results in the rest of the world prove that...JMO. I value my life and will do ALL I FEEL necessary to protect it....cheers.

1 hour ago, scooby3051 said:

I am afraid of it...I am not one of the lucky ones with no underlying conditions...you want to risk your life playing Russian roulette then fine its your choice but stop saying it does not kill..it does and it is extremely dangerous until people are vaccinated results in the rest of the world prove that...JMO. I value my life and will do ALL I FEEL necessary to protect it....cheers.

I’ll post an article by Antony Fauci later when I get time about “why you should get vaccinated”

Chevy will have a meltdown but that’s ok